I need assistance

I need assistance.

I've got a friend's laptop that has an OA key for Win7 Home Premium, but upgraded to W10. Needless to say the key isn't valid anymore. The system is now stuck in a "diagnosing" loop.

I've tried to run a recovery image from an USB, but it doesn't help, fails out.

After some searching, I've discovered most sites with keys I knew about are shut down or redirect to microshits page, and they hid their ISO's behind a "enter a valid key" page. Naturally, this doesn't work because OA is a dick up the ass anyone who buys a laptop from Walmart.

Even PB is down it seems. So does anyone know where I can get a W7 Home Premium iso so I can re-install it on this guy's laptop and get him back in business?

Here's a goofy cat.

Attached: 1525212332137.gif (400x302, 499K)

Google "XY problem"

It's what you have.

Really isn't as helpful as the memeing suggests.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Give it up mate, if you can't figure something this simple, play dumb next time and say ur nt gd wif computahs

> Google
> Your iso name + "Digital River"

You're welcome.

No, it's more like I just need to stay clear of memechan. I don't even know why I bothered because it's clear that no one in this site anymore actually knows wtf they're doing with tech.

ffs can't even figure out what's going on in a typed out explaination.

Anyway, I've found my solution, I was just seeking collective help to make this go a bit quicker. Thanks for proving that nothing but mouth breathers reside here now, go play on your mac.

Digital River redirects to Microsoft now, I've already hit that up.

I'm not even meming

you're clinically retarded

show timestamped sharpie in pooper and we'll spoonfeed it to you.

>Can't install Windows 10
>"It's everyone else who's retarded!"

Search for something that has
> mirror corenoc
in the adrees.

>sees thread describing an issue and asking for assistance
>has no fucking idea what a computer is
>joins anyway and pukes "google it"
>i'm not memeing

cute

Again, more memeing, all memechan is useful for these days. The point was to see if there were any solutions that would have saved the image on the system or just speed up my search for an image.

Windows 7 keys still work, and the key has nothing to fucking do with a boot loop.
You are a clueless moron.

>Whyyyyyy won't anyone heeeelpppp meeeee
REEEEEEE

Fuck off back to /b/ you brain dead mongoloid. We're not here to spoonfeed you.

Attached: 1498053534725.jpg (630x630, 43K)

These are some ISOS on the site. The rest is up to you...

Attached: mirror_mirror.png (976x636, 111K)

> a key has nothing to do with the boot loop

jesus, are you people really this dumb now? Of course it doesn't, the key was to replace the OA, the OA key doesn't work anymore, go learn wtf you're talking about before opening your cock sucker.

memechan has proven multiple times in this thread alone that you CAN'T help me, I wouldn't want to be spoonfed by a chimp that has no fucking idea what technology is.

>waaah the key no work which is why I'm in a boot loop

You're not even trying anymore.

And here you are, replying to posts, in the vain hope someone here actually helps you. Pathetic. Kys you kiss less virgin faggot

Yeah, being told to go to a sketch FTP in a thread already plagued with trolls, def not a virus.

Well, I was originally here hoping to fast forward my troubleshooting but you're literally just lurking pages looking to troll on a tech board. What's that make you? XD

Just install Windows 7 oem from an iso taken from the digitalriver archives and use the serial key on your windows coa sticker.

I activated my windows this way.

> Yeah, being told to go to a sketch FTP in a thread already plagued with trolls, def not a virus.
What is checksum?

You can't install Windows 10, which is the easiest Windows ever. What did you expect?

OP is a fag.

Other user give some clues to find the DR Isos and OP reply with this.

These are valid ISOs and the md5 hashes are known s it's easy to verify them. Your inability to do some research doesn't make everyone else a virus distributor.

Go kill yourself.

Attached: 01Tgtek3p9YPm-zg0vygD4yG2qiV4YfNqTtzdsRZx-4.jpg (432x768, 89K)

Let me put it this way
>Jow Forums is NOT your personal tech support team or personal consumer review site.

Attached: skidazzle on outta here.gif (200x200, 91K)

This guy get it.

OP is a fag.

Even though that's not even remotely what this was, but keep trolling.

all your credibility is shot by the shitposters from /b/.

It's the same thing as the fit board, you put a label on something and pretend that it's that subject but aren't actually interested in helping anyone, you're just here to circle jerk to your own arrogance.

Still can't install Windows 10. Takes me under 5 minutes every time.

mhmm, this is boring now.

You're on the wrong thread.

Go back to

Stfu, we have enough retards here as it is, you're not helping, you are making it worse. The correct response is install gentoo. Repeat after me. INSTALL GENTOO

What these guys said.

Attached: 1525749322760.jpg (711x480, 84K)

Because you're desperate for help installing Windows 10 and none of us is going to do it.

>desperate

uh-huh

Attached: giphy.gif (576x324, 1.78M)

Goddamn how can one be so fucking stupid and clueless

>all your credibility is shot by the shitposters from /b/.

As far as I understand, verification of an md5/sha hash doesn't require letters of recommendations from humans. It's as simple as a == b.

I've already started the reinstallation, but please, keep sticking your nose in the air.

Yeah, i really don't care what anyone on this site has to say anymore, at this point I'm killing time while the system reinstalls.

I think he's 12.

Oh wow, you sure showed us ;^)
Please create another thread on how to install a fucking driver or download skype

Attached: tumblr_lh5x19gsgy1qaghx4.gif (250x141, 452K)

>user provides a link to the digitalriver archive
>op is installing some garbage instead

Nice work, faggot.

Attached: gzxBLFP.jpg (686x915, 55K)

Attached: Dr-Evil-Saying-Right-Austin-Powers.gif (339x230, 1.23M)

Attached: legit.jpg (600x450, 69K)

>>joins anyway and pukes "google it"
>>i'm not memeing
>cute

nigger,

your problem is literally called "The XY problem"

you little shit you're giving me an aneurism. I can't even handle your retardation. congrats.

it's like nobody knows about mdl forums every time the question about microshit product piracy comes up

go there, look for windows toolkit thread and whatever VOLUME windongs iso you prefer

Attached: tumblr_ns3qmhphum1s2sfzvo1_1280.jpg (636x470, 54K)