Find a better browser

find a better browser.

protip: you cant rn

Attached: bas-logo-300w.png (300x240, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spyware.neocities.org/articles/waterfox.html
next-browser.com/
ultronbrowser.io/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I like palemoon more even though this shit is made by the same autistic furry addicted to futa wolf cock.

Waterfox.

Attached: serveimage (6).jpg (3840x2160, 394K)

Falkon

Fuck off Reddit
spyware.neocities.org/articles/waterfox.html

Stop shilling your literal who website.

Firefox 3.6.28 is the only fully botnet free browser

I love it personally, didn't the latest update break some add-ons though.

The literally who of web browsers.

rms referred to it when talking about discordbotnet.

lynx, edbrowse, linemode browser, firefox
He's gay, he's not into futa.

wow this is bad

Attached: mog.jpg (642x327, 64K)

All you have to do is reinstall them

getting somewhere

Attached: qtchan.png (1251x845, 192K)

*Teleports Behind You*
Nothing Personal, Kid.

Attached: icecat.png (600x600, 82K)

if this can do everything or almost everything Jow Forums x can and uses less ram than a browser I might use this

Vivaldi

Attached: vivaldi.png (1920x1017, 244K)

vidalio

Attached: fukoffniggr.png (1920x1034, 192K)

There is nothing wrong with Firefox.
>inb4 muh privacy violations that Mozilla gives you a GUI to disable

unironically chrome

>t. actual Google shill
We're onto you.

Like I trust some shitty website made on some lamers broke-ass free web service. Neocities hahahahahaha It's literally for crack heads and russian scammers (same thing ) hahahahaha

what about lisp browser
nex-browser "be productive, be lisper"

next-browser.com/

links2

Netrunner

Old tech in new clothes.

Autism.

Crap.

Opera browser 2.0

We wuz brawser of intewebz.

13-Oct-2015

>lynx
Yes if you are a criminal running some drug market and you need to get on tor through whonix via qubes or some autistic combo of similiar.

The same as FF esr but in this case they are slower with the release cycle.

You meant Chromium. As in Chrome without the extra Google crap tho you can't remove all of that shit from it.
I personally use it out of necessity on Debian stable because current FF esr (52.8) and my cpu isn't a good mix on the modern websites. Will change to FF esr 60 the moment Debian rolls it out for me.

Firefox and all of its derivatives are trash

>Waterfox has a communication problem
Agreed. The old site was straight-forward and clear, and never needed a redesign, and yet, it was only changed for the sake of feeling more "user-friendly", says the author of the fork. Also, you can disable Google Safe Browsing anyway.

>Waterfox "phones home" with information about your computer whenever you start it up
I can't find anything in Alex's site that express exactly that Waterfox phones everytime you initiate the browser. The only information I see similar to that is this:

>Technical data for updates: Desktop versions of Waterfox periodically check for browser updates by connecting to Waterfox servers. Your Waterfox version, language, and device operating system are used to apply the correct updates. Mobile versions of Waterfox may connect to another service if you used one to download and install Waterfox.

Simply disabling auto-updating and manually downloading the installer is enough to circumvent possible telemetry (which even the kind the telemetry itself doesn't seems to reveal much about yourself).

>Waterfox offers spyware search engines to it's users and uses Bing as it's default search engine
Switch the search engine then. 'nuff said.

>Waterfox sends all website notifications through Mozilla's servers
Don't ever allow notifications from websites, then. Actually, why would one do that?

>Waterfox is integrated into the "Firefox Accounts" spyware platform
If you're a person that really worries about privacy, then why would you use the sync function?

>Waterfox is self updating software
Is this referring to auto-updating, or something else? I didn't really understand it. What "self-updates"?

>Waterfox implements the GeoLocation API
Not only you can always disallow it any time the site asks it, but you can also turn it off completely on about:config.

So far, I only see two good points.

firefox

Vivaldi

Another dead Jow Forums project

autism

Servo

>counterpointing claims about some browser is autism
Way to go, Jow Forums!

Attached: 1525095606484.png (496x483, 344K)

ultronbrowser.io/

Attached: Ultron Browser.png (615x644, 107K)

owo