Captcha v3 no more guessing signs & roads

How many years will it take the disfigured mutated abomination Hiroshimoot to implement captcha v3 ?

developers.google.com/recaptcha/docs/v3

xda-developers.com/recaptcha-v3-beta/

>Google says reCAPTCHA v3 will never interrupt users with interactive challenges. Instead, it will give a score based on user interactions with the site. So a “good interaction” would be given a 1.0 score, whereas an interaction that is likely a bot would be given a 0.0 score. One example of how interactions can be scored is by detecting mouse movement to determine if you’re a human. There will be other methods for identifying human activity.

>Google says reCAPTCHA v3 will never interrupt users with interactive challenges. Instead

>Google says reCAPTCHA v3 will never interrupt users with interactive challenges. Instead

Implement it now you mutated fuck

>This page explains how to enable and customize reCAPTCHA v3 on your webpage.

developers.google.com/recaptcha/docs/v3

Attached: file.png (1024x768, 697K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.com/2014/12/google-one-click-recaptcha/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Based google.

mootwo needs to sell Jow Forums passes.

>by detecting mouse movement
nice try google

BOTNET
O
T
N
E
T

It goes a lot more than that

Reading through I think it operates similar to google analytics where you hook up events with weights to them to let it know how the user is interacting with the page

If you block GAnalytics you can sure as shit assume your "human factor" is going to tank.

But what if I do shit like bot, and I need to shitpost? Give me fucking v1 captcha back.

>more jscript infiltration by google-analytics

noscript will start giving blank pages on every site soon.

It doesn't sit well that v2 already has this issue where you can start strong with no interruptions, on Jow Forums at least, then after a handful of shitposts it ramps the difficulty to the point you have to solve 4-5 captchas, fail, then solve another 4-5 for one single post.

Unless it's something in Jow Forums's control, then fuck that.

v1 is dead. I'm sorry user but it isn't coming back. The best you can get is implement another captcha similar to it.

what's the difference between this and invisible RECAPTCHA?

It's probably never going to happen. They still haven't updated to the recent webm codecs, and those were released years ago, causing them to not load at all on some browsers.

They said the same thing about the current captcha, and that sounds like a ridiculous botnet and JS nightmare

audio captcha is best captcha

just buy a pass, what are you poor?

with how trigger happy mods are? nah

bring back calle calle

calle

it was better than the crap we have now

>based on good interaction
inb4 triple botnet

So in other words, "don't try to interfere with our gathering information about everything you do, or we won't let you post". Lovely. We need something self-hosted and not more spyware from this criminal empire.

>One example of how interactions can be scored is by detecting mouse movement to determine if you’re a human.
FUck that shit. Did not Facebook catch flack for doing exactly that on their site a few years ago? I'm sick of this tracking bullshit.

Captcha? What's that? :^)

>literal Good-boy-points™ so you are allowed to exchange information on the web

javascript was a mistake

Attached: 1524397310675.png (1159x665, 231K)

Knowing my luck, I'll still be identified as a bot.

Attached: 1219344442825.jpg (645x773, 35K)

So the captchas work only with the power of botnet? No non-js option, I guess.

>how long will it take to hiro implement more botnet on Jow Forums
day 1 implementation. chinkmoot loves the botnet.

Oh I assure you, there is a lot of money to be made in putting a leylogger into every single web page.

More ability for abuse by them to shadowbann people and track their viewing zones on a website.

Also even more fucking javascript WHEN WILL IT END!?!? Every time I think we've hit PEAK JS, but every time Google invents a new aspect and tons of shit tier outsourced devs just jam their shit implementation of it down our throats!

> mouse detection
> click on thumbnail
> it's loli
> all data sent to NSA through a direct line
> v&
fucking anime posters

Attached: 48483948356.png (504x529, 216K)

RIP phoneposters when this happens. It will be a glorious day.

Keep dreaming, grandpa

>reCAPTCHA v2 is only 6 years old and v1 was just deprecated a couple months ago
>if reCAPTCHA v3 moves at the same rate, we'll see the current reCAPTCHA v2 be deprecated by 2024
>this may happen sooner since it's already completely possible to brute force the noscript reCAPTCHA v2
>when the transition to reCAPTCHA v3 happens, posting from a browser without enabling Google's datamining JS will no longer be possible
How did everything go so horribly wrong?

don't worry, the phone version will track your retinas using the selfie cam to determine whether or not you're a bot

Using chrome or chrome mobile you don't even have to click signs, just the verify box
This website is not anonymous, what's even the point. There are so many other imageboard softwares that are way more fast and transparent while still preventing spam AND keep users anonymous even to mods

Attached: __konpaku_youmu_and_konpaku_youmu_touhou_drawn_by_sazanami_mio__cbd67849145fe7be1577918e8c6a517e.jpg (1200x1679, 1.23M)

This is a keylogger. Google will know everything you do or say, everything you type, everything you type then delete before posting. Then it'll sell the information to the ADL who will give it to antifa who will force your employer to fire you and fuck up their own operations for social justice.

ignored

I still remember the days before v2 being implemented.
Some time without any captcha at all. Plenty of cp too probably because of bots.
Jow Forums went downhill as soon as moot bent his ass for google.
Chinkmoot should fight back.

>I still remember the days before v2 being implemented.

That was only a few years ago wtf.

Jow Forumsfiction - I would not be too surprised if there was some governmental system in development that would passively make all kinds of bureaucratic and just everyday things difficult for whatever populations the insane lizardjalienjews in shadows deem undesirable, based on the constantly collected data and predicted behavior and reactions of individuals. Barely noticeable, humanly unpredictable things that would accumulate, ruin the undesirables financially, lead to physical and mental health issues etc. until they die out. A way to shape population. Facebook feed and Google results are entirely -personalised- TV-like brainwashing for the normieuser who sees web browser (and computer in general really) as nothing more than a giant 'internet searchbar'.

How many years? I've been here for so long that I honestly lost track of time. 4 or 5 isn't it?
Everyone was screaming botnet here.

BOTNET

>wide adoption of captcha3
>google can give you a rating from 0 to 1 (1 being a good interaction, 0 being a bad one)
>.5 google score becomes the gold standard, anything below this means you are a bad internet citizen
>suddenly you can't access any other website because of the sites you visit

mmmmmmmmm black mirror here we come.

You retard you missed the entire point. Read again

We need to keep spamming this until they implement it

why can't we just have compute captas?

I'd rather develop a better CAPTCHA system for Hiro free of charge than see even more upgrades to reCAPTCHA be enforced.

Why the fuck would this affect phoneposters you retard?
It'll actually make it easier for us.

WHY ARE YOU DOING THE "SKIP" CAPTCHAS?

IF THE BUTTON SAYS SKIP, SKIP THE FUCKING THING.

YOU'RE DOING FREE WORK FOR ISRAEL

>make a post a little bit too fast
>Google permabans you from shitposting on any other site

this
won't take long unless you have a x200 or something, and will somewhat screw over phoneposters.

2 birds with 1 stone

>implying
I wouldn't mind doing free work for Israel. The problem here is you're doing free work for the Bay Area.

this will kill the shitposter and meme culture in general

>Jow Forums is supposed to be a board for techsavvy people
>they beg for even more intrusive google-bullshittery
I don't get it. Do you really make so many quality posts that the captchas bother you? Or do you just want to shitpost more frequently without the hassle of solving captchas?

Anime was a mistake

Attached: 1524261835254.png (952x1064, 726K)

desu the whole point of rating is very stupid, the app is using recaptcha because it doesn't fucking know whether this is automated or genuine request, what the fuck should I do with a 0.47 or 0.63 rating? this is quite confusing because a request coming from a VPN or a public WIFI could give a false positive

good goy points is a thing now

>scroll down
>back to top
>refresh
>repeat
>implying google wont identify you as a bot

implying Hiro will ever implement anything to the website that isn't something related to the archives (so he can sell more passes)

webp when? vp9 when? fuck you hiro

>>webp
for what purpose? Do remember that "It's new/different" is not in and of itself a reason to do anything.

wired.com/2014/12/google-one-click-recaptcha/

>instead of depending upon the traditional distorted word test, Google's "reCaptcha" examines cues every user unwittingly provides: IP addresses and cookies provide evidence that the user is the same friendly human Google remembers from elsewhere on the Web. And Shet says even the tiny movements a user’s mouse makes as it hovers and approaches a checkbox can help reveal an automated bot.

>december 2014

>super invasive tracking
>blocking it brands you as a bot across the entire jewgle universe of good goy sites
>Please enable captcha to continue ;^)

can't wait for this spicy meme

Just buy a Jow Forums pass, you stingy twat.

Attached: 1447622701590.jpg (720x539, 62K)

>Google says reCAPTCHA v3 will never interrupt users with interactive challenges. Instead, it will give a score based on user interactions with the site.
So it's just like the current captcha, except now you won't be able to post at all if Google's shitty AI thinks you're a bot.

> captcha v3 no more guessing signs & roads
Bull-shit. They said it before the first recaptcka version rolled out.

>is not a bot
>google doesn't identify him as a bot
woah

Jow Forums dosnt care about adding features they jus want to get over it lol

>he doesn't refresh the captcha until he gets buses, boats or store fronts

but how am I going to be a gud goy and train the machine learning then?

They've been tracking mouse movement for a while now user. Nothing new other than a score attached to it

>buses, boats or store fronts
One time it tricked me by showing the store fronts.
I expected it to be the standard one, but then pressed tiles started reappearing.

No I have serious trust issues and try to remove anything Google from my life.

What the fuck did Jow Forums mean by this?

Attached: firefox_2018-05-11_10-35-21.png (432x347, 9K)

have another
>implying
I don't get "skip"s I get "next"s

I used to skip/refresh them.
After doing that all day google banned me for like 10 hours. I couldn't solva captchas on ANY site.

>Instead, it will give a score based on user interactions with the site. So a “good interaction” would be given a 1.0 score
Captcha 2 requires you to enable referer or it will give you try later
You can turn off UBo, all security and privacy features off and (basically drop trou) and you'll get a perfect score on captcha 3.

What causes captcha to determine whether you need to do an "interactive challenge"? I almost never get them.

I post daily, but maybe once or twice a day max. Does it have to do with frequency?

>You can turn off UBo, all security and privacy features off
so basically once v3 is implemented, Jow Forums will be dead

>good or bad interactions
Finally, all shitposters will be unable to post.

Yea with a cock-lock and a but-plug in the rectum

something something tongue and pen

>One example of how interactions can be scored is by detecting mouse movement to determine if you’re a human

So there will be JS to log literally every fucking move you make

Google wont let me google search things while on my vpn and then they give me impossible captchas. I fucking hate them.

>for what purpose
It's jpg with animation and transparency. Ever tried switching Jow Forums's theme? The thumbnails with transparency look like ass. Wouldn't be an issue with webp. And it'd save some bandwidth as well.

They probably shitcanned this after they realized it wouldn't work. Now they recycle the same marketing bullshit and try to sell it to us again.

>One example of how interactions can be scored is by detecting mouse movement to determine if you’re a human.
RIP Clover.

Street signs or bust senpai

Holy shit, you mean to tell me Google is botnet?

I predict something like this will happen:
>post in anti-google thread
>captcha mysteriously stops working
>can't post anymore

>say the word nigger
>captcha mysteriously stops working
>can't post anymore

calle chemin

>As in the examples below, take action behind the scenes instead of blocking traffic to better protect your site.
Thats not how it works. They'll just block everything below 0.x and there is nothing you can do without allowing google to track you all the time. Fuck you google.

>start typing
>google AI analyzes my keystrokes to see if i am a bot
>analyzes the contents of my keystrokes
>Post something that constitutes wrong think or illegal opinions by google's standard.
>Score goes to -9000
>cant post anywhere and banned from the internet.
>Get physical mail "To improve your Google™ Wronk™ Think ™ Score™ you need to attend our Reeducation™ Goolag™ for 30 years ,We™ Are™ Not™ Evil™ ."
>See bottom "Price of this mail is 100 euros"

I feel like it's gotten better lately. I remember it used to always take 2-3 for me to most, now it's almost always 1, and sometimes none at all

Ctrl+F
> authmine
> coinive
It's like you want to be part of the BORG forever

Goolag needs to view everything you do on every site goyim, it's so you don't have to fill out 5 second capchas, totally not to grow the botnet.

RIP calle

I cant post because of the capcheka

You sure you want to tell Google everything you do on Jow Forums?

Attached: googol.png (669x940, 687K)

fucking_spam_filter
cool-php-captcha is the way to go, like 8ch. The Jow Forums servers can handle it EASILY, unlike hiro says

Hmm.