Tfw no one takes your technical expertise seriously because youre fat

>tfw no one takes your technical expertise seriously because youre fat

Attached: 8m6c1Xu.png (205x246, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JJPm_6uLib4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No one takes a fat person seriously, because obesity reflects that a person isn't willing to take care of themselves. Why should they be entrusted to take care of anything else?

>tfw everyone thinks you're a technical expert because you're fat

Attached: too intelligent fat feel.gif (1162x890, 29K)

just stop being fat

this

It's even better if you're a woman.
youtube.com/watch?v=JJPm_6uLib4

kek

Yep. /thread

Oh, and this too:

>tfw nobody takes you seriously or considers you technologically literate unless you get a ((degree)).
>know more about computers than most boomer IT-cucks that just sign on the corporate waiver to install the next AntiVirus(tm) for their barely working and obsolete systems.

>no ones takes your seriously as a trap because you are fat

Get Jow Forums you faggot

what? the stereotype for someone who knows a lot about computers and technology is a fat guy with glasses and a ponytail

>tfw no one takes your technical expertise seriously because they think you're just a musclehead

Attached: 1525831966684.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

that's fucked, just because somebody's fat doesn't mean they lack skills/abilities normalfags

They clearly lack the basic skills to not eat like shit every day, and maybe do some sit ups once in a while.

Do you know any famous fat people that you respect?
No?
I thought so.

Harvey Weinstein and Bill Cosby are my idols.

Get on a diet fatty and get a gym membership

>tfw no one takes your tech advise seriously because you don't know what you're talking about

Attached: nooo.png (633x758, 29K)

I lost a lot of weight since I started my last job. I'm applying at bigger employers again and every interview has gone well. It's funny that fat me interviewed with some of them last year but now they think I'm much more competent. I didn't learn much in one year but I suppose I may be more confident. And that's a big part of how people judge you.

How can someone who can't understand how to put a fork down possibly know something as advanced as a computer?

>not mentioning RMS
Failed

Sweetie, fat people use computers much more often than anyone, that's why they're fat.

work in IT, it's almost a requirement to be 400lbs

>400lbs of onions

Jow Forums is stupid

Attached: 1510858778189.png (436x425, 84K)

m8 you evidently have self-esteem issues. Nobody really cares about how much of a disgusting fatass you are during technical discussions.
Now go get

>>not mentioning RMS
>Failed
rms hasn't done any worthwhile programming in decades

There's a billion people out there who can do whatever it is you think you can do

why would anyone take someone overweight with no social skills when there's plenty of alternatives

don't be a fucking moron. Getting a degree is just proving you can stick to something and meet deadlines.

without a degree you have no credentials

>no one takes your technical expertise seriously and you use your fatness as an excuse

fpbp

>tfw nobody takes your tech expertise seriously because you are 19

Attached: 1525733911941.png (512x512, 51K)

/thread
fat people are just full of themselves (among other things)

doing nothing doesn't make you fat

i wouldn't trust my 19 year old self with my computer either, even though i was the 'go-to' guy even then
being 'above average' with computers is a really, really low bar.

>use food to get energy
>do not use that energy because use computer all day
>energy disappear because that's how physics works
:^)

>use less food than basal metabolic rate
>still sit at computer all day
>lose weight

This. When I was last in a hiring position, I would be so disappointed when a strong applicant with a great CV showed up and was a fatty. It's like "great, you can do all of this stuff... But you can't be bothered to plan healthier meals and manage your time well enough to get some basic fucking exercise? It makes me question literally everything on their CV that isn't backed up by transcripts because I'm sat there wondering how they can fail so hard at some of the most basic things in life, like eating well and taking a fucking walk and still be competent enough for me to entrust any sort of function of the company to them.

Post pics

fat people are great because they often share great food/snacks with you if you befriend them, they will rely heavily on their workplace performance to move ahead in life since they cannot rely on their looks like the chads

>Implying that anyone not interested in Jow Forums calculates metabolism
Stop living in fantasy world

>sitting at a computer burns about 12-15 calories in 15 minutes
>Getting up and walking at a brisk pace burns 100-130 calories in 15 minutes
Yes, sitting down doing nothing does make you fat. Most people will drink and snack while sitting at a computer. Let's assume drinking one soda every 4 hours so 2 sodas in one work day (not counting anything consumed on lunch break), that's 320 calories thereabouts. We'll assume the person is already fat so they actually burn more calories sitting on their fat ass, that way I can assign the higher number of calories burned at a rate of about 1 per minute. Now let's assume also that they had a donut and coffee in the morning; that's another 300 calories so now we're at 620. How about a bag of crisps at some point during the day? That's about another 310. So now we're at 930 calories *without* a lunch. That's just over 116 calories per hour. Oh, but they're burning 60 just by sitting! That means they're really only gaining about 56 calories per hour doing fuck all.

>B-but it's not the sitting making them fat, it's the eating

Wrong. It's the choice to not offset their sedentary work habits by doing something in their free time to burn off that 450 extra calories they're bringing home with them every fucking day. NOT counting the extra 500-700 more the average person consumes on their lunch break. (Yeah. The average fatty is lugging home 950-1150 unburned calories every damn day. That's more than half of what I consume AND BURN every day)

Doing nothing is a decision and that decision and all the others like it that you make throughout the day such as having a donut rather than an apple, or pizza for lunch instead of a grilled chicken breast over a salad, THAT is what makes you get fat.

Indeed, its natural to be judgemental, employers are just protecting their company
And something so basic such as health is a big flag

>tfw everyone takes your technical expertise seriously because you're 6'2

Your prejudices are irrational. Plenty of fat people just don't fucking care about taking care of their health, and that doesn't matter as long as they demonstrate that they can do other things.
>obesity reflects that a person isn't willing to take care of themselves. Why should they be entrusted to take care of anything else?
>they can't do this one thing, so they can't do ANYTHING
That's retarded. You're trying to justify your illogical biases to feel better about yourself, and it makes you look ridiculous.
Unironically rms. I appreciate his activism.

>or pizza for lunch instead of a grilled chicken breast over a salad
>grilled chicken breast
>eating meat
Not a wise health choice. Meat should be treated as a treat, junk food, because that's what it is.

it's not because you're fat, it's because you got a tude

i literally have never heard of this happening, at least not in computer science where its normal to be a fat nerd

lol being fat is like walking around with a giant flag saying you have absolutely no personal responsibility. Employers will look at whatever they can for an edge. Why hire some weak willed individual with high healthcare costs over another option that can do same work at lower cost and concern
This whole fat acceptance movement is hilarious. Literally a deathstyle not lifestyle. The entire point is how could you trust anyone's judgment who thinks that is OKAY or the "good" option" on how to live lol
People come out like it's a badge of honor. "I'm fat, I know it will kill me early, look at how brave I am to embrace death and change absolutely nothing in my life". No, you are just retarded.

>tfw people expect answers from you because you're east-asian american
getting real tired of this shit desu

Attached: 8052381823117f7bd73335471d4b0667.jpg (1268x678, 90K)

This, gluttony is a sin.

>religitards

Attached: AnimeGirlSmug6.jpg (1920x1080, 215K)

Does your weight impact your confidence? People can be very sensitive to what level of confidence they perceive a person to carry themselves with.

As long as you don’t wear tight pants and don’t look like shit there still career opportunities.

fpwp

>atheitards

Attached: 38.jpg (326x325, 19K)

Well then lose some weight you fat piece of shit.

Yes. I have been a skinny person and an obese person and it does affect everything.
Your mood, how you walk, how you sit, how you sleep etc.
There are so many side effects of being obese that I can't list them here.

Get the fuck out, sóyfag.

>onions meme
Stop.

Attached: GoBack.gif (350x233, 348K)

It's OK Jacob

Kek there was a fat guy that I saw regularly on the light rail on the way to school. I assumed he was IT because he was overweight and dressed like Richard Stallman.

>RMS
>famous

>tfw people assume you're a computer genius because you're fat and have glasses

Attached: 1501579707393.jpg (203x241, 6K)

this is bait

>tfw gets mansplained by brainlets because femanon

Attached: 1510207755157.jpg (845x555, 110K)

I realized this last summer and decided to lose weight.
Last week I joined planet fitness to try and work out but I've been too shy to go.
I might try going before work tomorrow, I'm sure after I get a day in I will be less scared. I do at least know how to work out because I played football in high school so I won't need to ask an employee for help

Attached: Screenshot_20180511-185111_MyFitnessPal.jpg (1440x2960, 242K)

>tfw no one takes your technical expertise seriously because youre fat

convert c: /fs:ntfs

>meatfag can't accept the truth

Attached: AnimeGirlSmug7.gif (340x340, 134K)

This is false. If you had ever left your bedroom or worked a day in your life you'd know that.

can I put my penis into your body?

You probably don't want to, considering she (he) is on Jow Forums, which necessitates morbid obesity and crippling autism.

goes for everybody though, including you and me

Fat people really do get looked down on. A fatty has to do a lot of winning people over and convincing with their actions that they're not lazy pieces of shit. It's quite a hurdle.

Source: was morbidly obese and even then I still hated fat people by default while I considered myself to be a hard worker.

>jumping through hoops and scraping through trials of fire
>wah it's so hard
just lose weight fat fuck

It's probably a mix of your personality and lack of knowledge. IT people tend to not care about weight much. Blame the weight and culture if it helps, but you need to go in a bit more humble, and with better social skills if you want a job.

>being fat
>expecting to be taken seriously
Kek. That's as bad as Health Ministers being fat

Long story short. I work blue collar job. Management wanted to give some sort of bullshit diversity presentation. The laptop couldn't connect to the website to show us the video in question. Was literally nothing more than the DNS and IPv4 logs hadn't been cleared in fucking forever. Couple of CMD lines changed that quick but I told the head honcho manager I wouldn't fix his shit unless there was something in it for me because the company pays me to drive a forklift, not fix a computer. Had my buddy run off an grab me a vacation day off request form and requested a day off that I was denied for the day before.
>MFW I made me boss look like a dick head in front of a work crew of 65+ people
>MFW he could nothing about it
>MFW even his fellow lesser managers were laughing about it when he left fuming.

Fuck you Henry. I have a degree, but I wouldn't be caught dead working under you cock sucker.

Attached: 1472368458166.png (1366x768, 950K)

John Von Neumann

Attached: vonvon.jpg (581x1469, 286K)

Get better friends faggot
Your own fault

>hurr durr I eat pills to get muh B12

Attached: 1516715462831.jpg (601x508, 31K)

t. fat fuck

what's wrong with b12 vitamin pills

I did, because I look down on fats (because usually they're lazy fat pieces of subhuman trash)

>bullied as kid
>no self esteem
>comfort eat
>become fat
>bullied harder for being fat
>comfort eat more
>get fatter
>get bullied harder
>repeat for my entire childhood
gee i wonder why its hard for some people to lose weight
>inb4 lose weight
i am. im not skinny, but im the lightest ive been from i was 11. the only reason im losing weight is because i cant eat. i cant eat because i fucked my stomach up with energy drinks to pull 20 hour days every day for my last 3 years of school.
fat people are lazy my moderately fat ass.

rant over

Attached: 14633605_1479781548703711_4407907201180015140_o.jpg (1384x1122, 111K)

Fat people are weak filled lazy ass cunts who delude themselves

>>bullied as a kid
How so? Was it huge chads stuffing you in lockers and stealing your lunch money or just verbal abuse? Because to deal with either, you have to retaliate. Strike hard, no mercy. When I was in high school some football fag was fucking with me. He was a bit less than a head taller than me, and I was in average shape. He pushed me, insulted me, etc. I came to school the next day with a short souvenir baseball bat in my bag. He did the same bullying bullshit, so I followed him a ways away from the school after class and knocked him over the head with it until he fell down, called him a bitch, and ran away. He never messed with me again. Our culture teaches pacifism, but it's bullshit.

>so I followed him a ways away from the school after class and knocked him over the head with it until he fell down, called him a bitch, and ran away.
Based user.

>tfw didn't get bullied because I was tall and big as fuck as a kid
I stopped growing at like though 13 so I'm just 1.83m now.

beatings at first in primary (elementary), then verbal and exclusionary stuff then after. then i was fat in secondary (middle/high) so i was already fucked.
i was 15 before i learned to retaliate, worked well when i did it too. probably because i punched the "alpha-est" so hard he cried. infront of a busfull of onlookers. as i got older, i also helped out that crowd with some of their classes, so me and my friends got a free pass. kind of a thorn from a lions paw senario.
pacifism works with some people, especially when you studied more than they worked out.

What's wrong with natural way getting vitamins?

OP's technical expertise...

>can you help me with my PC, it's been crashing lately
>sure, install linux
>sure, install linux
>sure, install linux
>sure, install linux
>sure, install linux
>Jow Forums.... booohooohoooo no one takes my chubby advice

Tfw didn't get bullied because I was the bully

>humiliating your boss infront of his peers
are you stupid user? among the worst things you can do. 99% he'll hate you for it, and 99.999% he'll sabotage your career for that. good fucking luck

>nnn-ot all fat people!
>people judging other people is irrational!
>all men are created equal!
you can continue offering those excuses to cope with reality, or realize that's just how it is and become thin. these illogical biases is how 99% of the people think, do you really think being combative and confrontational will fix it?

That's retarded. Why not be on good terms with the boss so you can further your career?

Literally I'm a dumbass so I either take a slinky soiboy seriously or a fat neckbeard.

/thread