youtu.be/bEeAYnt2GYA
youtu.be/12D-jy4mFjw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So take a look at me now
Oh there's just an empty space
And there's nothing left here to remind me
Just the memory of your face

Literally who?

This guy uses some software to scan for his name and the name of the channel. Dumb fuck actually posted in the thread that was up yesterday.
Actually, we just had a thread yesterday. Why do we need another.
God damn it logan

the fat man always wins

the chad msi gaming laptop user
the virgin thinkpad elitist

He's a joke. A sad joke.

His name i Logan, and he used to run a channel (Tek Syndicate) with Wendell (who now works at Level1techs youtube account).

There was also a tranny faggot by the name "Pistol" at Tek Syndicate, and Logan used the company money to buy him/her a furry costume for 2000 USD and he (Logan) also moved their studio like 2 times per year because he """""""""""needed a change of scenery""""""""""""

Wendell and Qain (sysadmin tier of work, who also worked there) decided that they were not having that shit anymore and decided to leave the company.

Wendell joined Level1Techs on youtube and Qain started freelancing (just like Francis Pritchard in Deus Ex) but he has been in one of Level1Techs video sometimes)

how is he making money

must be getting shit ton website views

imagine caring so much about youtube drama

BRUH LOOK AT THIS DUDE

ewww

BRETHERIN, I IMPLORE YOU TO FEAST YOUR EYES ON THIS LOWLY COMMONER AS DOING SO MAY INCCUR A COMEDIC RESPONSE FROM THOU

Legit made me laugh. Cheers, user.

I NEED ALL OF YOUR PISTOL MEME PICS ASAP

POST THEM QUICKLY

Attached: 1492321200211.jpg (738x738, 130K)

Used to be subbed to them until a very specific WASD episode they did. They had a mic standing on the table and they were vaping. Kept putting shit on the table and making loud thudding noises which the mic ON THE FUCKING TABLE kept picking up, which made the entire listening experience fucking unbearable, and as such many people disliked the video, even half the comments were about specifically that.

Their response to the downvotes? "Don't hate us cause we vape". I lost so much respect for them right there, and the Wendell spectacle was the final nail in the coffin. TekSyndicate can die in a fire.

Lol I hope he paid off everything already before he runs out of all the jewtube money

Time line went more like this:
Qain went AWOL, leaving a pile of cables and hardware on the floor.
Then over about 24 hours, Pistol got high off her own farts. This is where shit starts going down. People are being banned left and right for fuck all.
Then Wendell, with his 50% ownership in Tek Syndicate, decides to leave the dumbster fire. But before that could happen, their forum (Raze The World) was kill. Next is a whole lot of drama, bills, more of Pistol's dick memes, etc.
Story ends with Tek Syndicate splitting into two conparitavley dead channels. Wendell gets the forum, Logan got the brand. Then Logan rebranded, but that was a shit decision so he un-rebranded.
I'd really recommend reading the archives because it truly was a giant dumpster fire.

Attached: 20180508_113040.jpg (2976x2976, 1.82M)

dont make up shit man

Not the same guy, but that's the most accurate rundown I've seen so far.
Not sure about the Qain part beyond he disappearing for a while.

Why do those sunken eyes appear? is it aging? sickness? lack of sleep? too much fappening?

AMP, this dude is dead set on freebasing to hell

let him respond for himself then

he wouldn't say that shit to logan's face so why say it here

do you mean amphetamines? so, is it lack of sleep? caus ei have a female friend who i suspect is using drugs, her face looks like this guy, eyes sunken, sad cause she is a qt. 3.14161832

I'm just confirming what he said, as you clearly didn't believe it. Two people saying it happened is better than one, right?

Whether or not he would say it to Logan's face is irrelevant.

ye, I had a friend die from lack of sleep because of them. If they don't die by 40 then they'll be mentally deranged sick fucks who have to be locked up for good. See russian sleep experiment, half if it was true minus the demon shit.

mine are worse than him with dark circles

When that all went down I had so much fun just sitting in their discord baiting the tranny to talk shit about Wendell then coming here and insighting outage. Why can't every day be that much fun.

are you a degenerate drug user? or just lack of sleep? what do you think is the cause?

Don't forget the 50k dollar furry suit

idk stress? i actually sleep too much and don't do any drugs

lmao please link to archive

Yeah really lack of sleep is no joke. I did meth once and didn't sleep for a full week started hallucinating and thought people were watching me

we ARE watching you Brian...

What a bunch of giant faggots. Too bad Google promotes this kind of behaviour.

Amphetamines take a fucking toll on your mind and body.
Heroin addicts can recover and have no real damage done. Speed/meth is neurotoxic, stresses your heart, and can easily throw you into psychosis with extended use.

Knowing all this, why the FUCK do people still do them? If they want fo die so bad why don't they just neck themselves?

Ever heard of krokodil?

Just read about it. Dam and I thought weed laced with fentanyl was bad.

Attached: 1523356265118.png (637x741, 317K)

>all this false info about logan

yeah defamation suit anyone?

would it really matter? logan is practically non-existent at this point

>Weed laced with fentanyl
Why would someone do this? Jesus fucking christ, thank god I'm in a place with easy dispensary access.

Everyone forgot this guy did videos for TigerDirect. I remember Logan talking about the 8800GTX and such.

youtu.be/bEeAYnt2GYA

10 year old video of him. youtu.be/12D-jy4mFjw

Money I guess. Why sell pablo's stuff for 150% when you cab sell it for 300% by lacing it and passing it off as "hybrid" "high quality" weed? It's not like your typical bonghead is gonna run a lab analysis on their supply.

LOL

What is this hairstyle called?

IT

All this time I didn't realize he was so short

This isn't how weed works unless you're selling to clueless highschool kids, though. At least, I hope people aren't stupid enough to get weed from hard drug dealers.

King Buzzo Jr

For one, it feels fucking awesome. You get some feel good pleasure from it, but mostly you feel turbo focused and capable of doing anything. Like, you could take speed/meth and then clean your kitchen and have the best fucking time of your life, and an ultra clean kitchen to boot.

Many depressed people love that feeling of energy, mood, and motivation. In a controlled setting (i.e. prescribed adderall), it is possible to use those drugs for benefit, but street drugs give such a rush and are so powerful that it's not possible to resist abusing them, and subsequently developing a problem.

On the other side of the coin, you have heroin, which makes you "nod out", but you just don't care and everything feels super happy and floaty, like life is just giving you a big warm hug.

>Was getting traction
>Shit was going well
>Drama
>All the work done in the past five years, down the drain
Why can't this people ever keep business a business?

>weed laced with fentanyl

Wow that's scary as fuck. I guess another reason it's important to have a reliable connection, or live in a reasonable state.

Girlcock is a powerful drug.

Everyone should have disregarded this faggot at the very start when he was trying to say FX series CPUs were actually very good and great for gaming.

Like this guy is fucking retarded.

You have no idea how fucking stupid people can be do you? Bless your heart.

Surprised it took this long to become a thing. It started with heroin and it made a killing (heh).

As a hardcore AMDfaggot myself I have to 100% agree with you there. If only devs could stop being lazy cunts and have vidyas use more than 2 threads efficiently...

so is "she" a tranny or not? I need to know

Logan is so fucking stupid, the only reason people watched was for Wendell not his pure stupidity.

Now Wendell has a successful youtube site and business and doesn't have Logan's deadweight

it's not really that insane. Tek Syndacite was essentially the biggest tech youtube channel but there was always some dumb fuck things about logan and a noticeable increase in quality every time Wendell was on. I mean fuck, there used to be a time when he wouldn't even show his face. It'd just be his eyes from inbetween his monitors.

How long ago was this now? 2, 3 years? And kids in college now were probably in high school watching pewdiepie back then. fucking kill me.

They were a dynamic duo where Wendell had the brains and Logan had the entertainment.
Thing is, Ryan is knowledgeable AND entertaining, creating an even better dynamic duo with Wendell.
Logan literally got replaced with someone better.

no, the other fat dude on level1techs is just a more boring, less intelligent Wendell. It's kind of sad he didn't get another partner with more to offer. As it stands I see level1 as Wendells passion channel that he gets to have his friends on and they have nerd fun together being informative. I like it.

>news
>news
>news
>linux stuff
>review with linux test!
>news
>news

it's Spoony if he didn't go Cosmo-insane

I mean, not going to lie that I enjoyed the vids with both him and Wendell, but I always did want him to shutup more and hear some actual sense coming from Wendell. I guess the. Comedic relief was a fun combo.
Never watched his solo material, I guess its to /v/ tier for me

THIS is why you brush your teeth, kids - so you don't have to get gingivitis and
>look like a disgusting fuck
>feel pain every time you chew
>have extremely fragile teeth
>and turn into a ladyboy

Attached: file.png (376x366, 183K)

i just miss the shitposting

JUST

hey Logan how is your shitty channel doing? I know you browse here

>Weed laced with fentanyl
Why would anyone do this? Fentanyl is more expensive in every possible way so why would they cut it with such an inexpensive drug, nonsense.

That would be like lacing speed with cocaine.

Almost two years now.

It's dead. Just like his will to live. Level1Techs is the new big boy on the block.

Attached: images.jpg (437x115, 11K)

>tek syndicate

He looks Vampiresque

Attached: Edward-Herrmann-lost-boys-2.jpg (450x264, 15K)

Wendell has always been /ourguy/

>shilling pill popping leftist piglet faggot tshirt

who?

Attached: 25kitt1.jpg (450x350, 33K)

>liking wendell's boring content

linux killed this guy's career

Average pre cucked Tek Syndicate episode:

Logan: *sassy depressed voice* So anyways guys I'm going to finish this game I've been promising for 5+ years and that's what I spent all of the revenue on funding initially.
Also check out my soundcloud guys because I'm a artist.
And I'm like good and stuff.
*deeper tone with fruity undertones*
LIKEEEE ITTTTT
*Maniacal laugh*
*deeper slightly lispy tone*
YOULL LIKE IT AND ILL TELL YOU *wink*
So anyways guys also checkout these hardware vids that we made for the community.
Seriously why aren't you guys watching the hardware vids we made them for you?
Whatever, like this video and subscribe YOU CRETINNNS!! BUAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*minor anti christian comment*
*fedora tier joke*
>cuts to Wendel
......uh so anyways those nano particles we were talking about actually interact with the nucleus and it's actually pretty incredible guys!
*smiles silently with no reaction from logan*
Logan: Uh.. so we done here?

Did anyone ever like this faggot?

hi logan

only good thing was their intro music

Hello Ward.
Oh sorry I forgot it was "Logan" "heh it's like wolverine"

More like Rekt Syndicate