Is anyone else's computer room fucking unbearable during the summer?

is anyone else's computer room fucking unbearable during the summer?

i can't believe how much heat just two can generate

Attached: computer-fire[1].jpg (500x375, 90K)

you think that's bad? try having sex with no AC

yes you have no idea

I used to hate having to do laundry after ever time, fuck. Same house didn't have fire alarms.

Sweaty sex is nice

My PC slowly cools down the room

Attached: file.png (321x152, 55K)

No because even though I live in the swampy asshole that is Florida, we have this thing in first world countries called Air Conditioning.

>doesn't into engage meditation mode
Ya, but how comfy is that same space during the winter? Mmmmmmmm

i9 and Vega 64?

Attached: pink.jpg (240x240, 9K)

Yes, I put a window air conditioner in from about May til September.

>Im buying a house today that has those 1950's style windows that can't fit a window unit

F-

I'm considering an arduino controlled peltier module cooler inside my computer. Yes or No?

>buying a house today
Wat country? I wasn't aware this was a thing you could, on a whim, wake up one morning, and if the prevailing winds were just right, utter into the bathroom mirror "You know, it's a mighty fine day to go grab a home right quick. I bet the missus will be thrilled." So u gots like 60-90days? Plenty time to solve.
>1950's style windows that can't fit a window unit
Well depending on lots vars, but ultimately your pp there's these:
>Get creative with home improvement store-bought ducting? (jank level 8/10)
>Stand on side w/ component rearrange? (jank level (jank level 6/10)
>Split unit (jank level n/a)

No, thankfully I'm Intel/Nvidia.
But most definitely don't overclock, and disabling Turbo makes a difference too.

isn't that from the google ultron greentext compilation image

>living in Alaska
No. Sometimes my computer room hits 80f when the miners are running, but then I just open a window.

Attached: 132C5037-3717-48EC-958A-7E2E35BF323C-12072-00000C4A95A4CD88.jpg (600x800, 83K)

3rd world countries have it to. In jewlerly stores

Wats the goal? To cool cpu? To cool room? Unless you duct the air that passes the sink fins to outdoor you won't notice any change in ambient air of room. You will notice lower proc temps on avg and higher power consumption. If you do go the ducting route better add a decent thermometer to read the nominal change. Displays prolly giving off bulk of heat contributing to room temp.

half of Jow Forums are 15yo chad virgins.
and for OP: if you live shitty life with no AC

Tbh this. I was calles a no root fag and apple fag when i was talking about voip. Age id check when.

Summer is unbereable in general, April - October is normie season.

I was considering a small 15x15 6w peltier instead of case fans with only an outtake fan connected to tube that'd go outside during summer and to my room during winter.

So far my computer room has gotten up to about 90F. It's nice, I'd much rather be too warm than too cold. All fucking winter I had to have the furnace running, and even then I had to manage the damn thing manually, because it apparently turns the fan on just to circulate air even when it isn't actually pumping more heat out. So I'm already somewhat cold and the furnace decides to blow on me, making me colder. Fucker. Now I can just leave the goddamned hunk of junk off and I'll never be too cold.

Six lousy fucking watts? That won't keep a can of soda cold, let alone a room.

I mean to cool my computer not my room. To be exact a mini itx case.

Mine's not too bed, Intel CPU and Nvidia GPU. My problem is my fucking lights. Don't have LEDs so I always have my lights off or my room turns into the sun.

It'll still do nothing. Think of it in reverse. Suppose you put a PCI-E card in your machine that used six watts of power (and therefore dumped six watts of heat inside the case) Would you be worried about your temps going up? No, you wouldn't even think of it, it's obviously way too little to make any difference. Same is true of extracting six watts of heat from the case.

>used to run an FX-8350 @ 5.5GHz with R9-390X crossfire setup
>During the winter I would just run like 3 benchmarks back to back
>Get comfy as temps in my small room climb +25°

>thankfully I'm Intel

Attached: 8700k-power-draw-cinebench-nt.png (849x685, 64K)

Attached: efficiency-multithread[1].png (500x1130, 55K)

I did that back in 2011 when I had an i7 920 and 3x GTX260s. Furmark+Prime95 pulled about 1100 watts from the wall.

>Displays prolly giving off bulk of heat contributing to room temp.
What? A 27-inch 2160p monitor uses 50W at full brightness at the very most.

>Displays prolly giving off bulk of heat contributing to room temp.
Maybe at idle if you have a super low-power PC.

Attached: powerdraw[1].png (1087x656, 130K)