What the fucking fuck

what the fucking fuck

Attached: lolwut.jpg (556x398, 50K)

Moonchild is being retarded again.
>removing NoScript for doing something that it's designed to do
>not just calling people who install NoScript without even knowing what it does fucking retards and instead punishing legitimate users of the addon

Attached: Capture.jpg (1652x367, 97K)

Why don't they just focus on maintaining their browser instead of deciding what users can and can't install?

How autistic do you have to be to use this?

Attached: sd.png (368x969, 52K)

uncheck the box maybe

Pale Moon isn't generally up to date with most worthwhile addons.

I'm glad I moved away for the idiot furry and his super authoritarian rules.
He's literally as bad if not worse than the Firefox team proper.

I moved away from Firefox to get away from a bunch of fuckwits who thought they knew best for the user - much like I stopped using mainline Pidgin years ago and moved to FunPidgin/Carrier.
Pale Moon was a poor choice in that regard.

not an argument

You can use it in reverse mode and blacklist sites you don't want to use, if you don't feel like whitelisting everything

I wasn't making an argument, I was making a statement.

Fucking how? I've searched for this before and have come up with zero results for either this add-on nor any other.

>hear Jow Forums rave about pale moon
>decide to try it
>have to install other plugins to install plugins
>becomes unresponsive all the time

Yeah I'd rather take botnet than that piece of shit

Attached: 1522211735342.jpg (570x469, 34K)

Set the script checkbox checked on the default tab

Attached: noscript.jpg (661x277, 28K)

>using meme moon
if youre going to be a meme boy at least use waterfox

What is umatrix?

>Allow. Allow. Allow.
>more domains show up on the next reload

Attached: wojak.jpg (236x253, 10K)

because furries are closet nazis

It's an amazing add-on; People use too many damn third parties sites on their domains

Any alternatives for NoScript? I personally use it on Pale Meme with minimal issues.

>still using furryfox when waterfox, esr52 or seamonkey exist
sound like a (you) problem

Umatrix

>not just calling people who install NoScript without even knowing what it does fucking retards and instead punishing legitimate users of the addon
Palemoon developers are not thought police and they cannot enforce anything. If they have an influx of false reports then, what a fucking surprise, they need to prevent them - by warning users, so authoritarian.

How exactly are they deciding what extensions users can and can't use?

This isn't stuff like Mozilla dropping support of all old style extensions or anything. They just grew tired of their support channel assumably being clogged by mongoloids who can't use the extensions in question, and added it to the list of extensions which the browser bitches about as potentially causing stability issues.

fukken love Waterfox 56.0.1 for the add ons