Someone stole my top case filter, so i need a new case, what would Jow Forums recommend...

Someone stole my top case filter, so i need a new case, what would Jow Forums recommend. Was thinking about the Fractal Design Define Nano S but im not sure about the airflow

Attached: 77180796_1.jpg (700x700, 77K)

>Someone stole my top case filter
Well that is oddly specific

had a few friends over, everything was good at the end of the night, since my pc is under my desk i dont tend to look too much, woke up and saw the filter was missing from the top, someone is probably playing a prank on me but i cant be fucked

>Someone stole my top case filter
I beg your pardon?
My pick would be the Ncase M1, but it depends on your budget.

sadly it doesnt appear to be available locally otherwise it seems great tho

>Someone stole my top case filter, so i need a new case, what would Jow Forums recommend. Was thinking about the Fractal Design Define Nano S but im not sure about the airflow

Wait youre replacing the entire case be because a single dust filter is gone?

Autism: the post

Contact the case manufacturer for a new filter, dum-dum.
Nano S is great tho. You can fit 2 140mm fans in the front and 1 120mm in the back, for itx case it's a god tier airflow.
t. fractal cultist

>fractal cultist
not OP but can you find me a case like R5 or R6 but with a sealed top?

>Contact the case manufac
its some random ass manufacturer, the case was cheap af i doubt they'll give me a new one,

>my friends stole something from me
Hate to be the one to break it to you OP. You don't have friends. If you did those people that came over would not have stolen from you.

why steal a filter if they wanted to steal something for real

Fractal Design Define R5 Black Pearl here. Should last you next 10 years min.

Would fractal design really ship a free case dust cover if asked or at a fee ?
never dealt wth their customer service before.

The filter was taken as a fuck you. OP just hasn't realized what else was stolen yet.

Airflow is overrated unless you're regularly straining your system for hours or go overboard with OC.

brainlet?

Just fucking call them and ask. Or you can keep being autistic and spend $100 on a new case because your dust filter was stolen

thats not op, im op and my case is some chink shit dont think they even have a support number

Jumping in here. Could someone please help me.
I'm looking a small case. As small as possible. I'll be using it as a home theater system. I don't need a dedicated GPU. I'll be using a 2200G. It needs to hold 2 3.5 drives and one ssd.

you're severely socially disabled if you think you have to buy a new case just because you can't ask the people who were in your house who took the filter and if you can have it back. If they're assholes about it, as this guy said, then you don't have any friends.

fractal design meshify c if you don't like the boring look of fractal's arc midi but want airflow. i currently have the arc mini and i'm loving how modular the dust panels are.

Running a slight OC on my 6700k (4.4Ghz, mostly just brought vcore in line because the motherboards go overboard with it) and using a GTX1080 in Define 3 case with 3 case fans that spin very slowly. No thermal throttling whatsoever, CPU reaches 75° under load. Airflow is overrated.

bump. how did i never hear of this before? Now I just ordered a fucking glass case an hour ago, and looks like THAT might have to go back too. This looks fucking amazing.

how big is it? I think the fucker is too small. Almost nothing can fit/