/sns/ - Shit Normies Say

Times gone by edition.

>Too many icons on your desktop will make your computer slow.

Attached: 1516601541887.png (800x1200, 806K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CPRvc2UMeMI
warosu.org/g/?task=search2&ghost=&search_text=normie&search_subject=&search_username=&search_tripcode=&search_email=&search_filename=&search_datefrom=&search_dateto=&search_op=all&search_del=dontcare&search_int=dontcare&search_ord=old&search_capcode=all&search_res=post
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1521403761801.jpg (1800x2700, 635K)

Well maybe if you were able to add 100000 icons...

Attached: 0.jpg (894x894, 57K)

It's easy when you try.

>gaming laptop

Actual thing though, just like business laptop.
I.e. the meme laptops with mediocre dedicated GPUs and sci-fi spacecraft designs with RGB lights.

Attached: Gaming-Laptop-Buying-Guide_F.jpg (741x486, 58K)

>starting off with anime feet
this general is gonna go far

Attached: __pisti_magi_the_labyrinth_of_magic_drawn_by_oyatsu_mk2__6b9958f5759225914e3dd4b6b2ca2c5b.png (680x940, 404K)

>gaming laptop
>replying to justify
hows your macbook treating you user?

It is true, because at least Windows tries to resolve every shortcut to an actual file at the moment you see it. Meaning the more clogged your desktop is, the more time it will take to log in to your profile.

it's not funny when it's true tho

>Builds "gaming laptop"
>Plays Starcraft
>mfw

>starcraft is not a game

Attached: 1517778485770.jpg (454x455, 29K)

This

>You need an antivirus, a defrag, CCleaner, VLC, Foobar

>the more time it will take to log in to your profile.
that's about it, it won't make your computer slow in general though
not to mention, this is a matter of seconds, even a Pentium 2 machine with Windows 98 and a normal HDD will take 2-3 seconds to get all the icons for a desktop full of them at a XGA resolution (I have one right here)

>ugh take a shower

Well first off, sweetie, stop using the word 'normie'.

Whatever you say, normie poster above me.

"normie"

>sweetie
People who use "tripcodes", a means of uniquely identifying yourself on an otherwise anonymous imageboard.

The idea behind them was that occasionally a poster in a thread would need to make sure they weren't impersonated, like if they were holding a Q+A session. Then after the thread was over they would return to posting anonymously with everyone else.

Unfortunately, they are almost always used by attention starved idiots who think that they are important enough to warrant a persistent identity across every thread they post in, hence the use of tripfag as an insult.

First of all he's not using a trip and second you're ignoring the important part of his post while you try and pretend to have lurked more than 10 minutes.

>he's not using a trip
Saj1337
>important part of his post
stop using normie. yeah that's life changing input. thanks for clearing that up for me user.

>google is not evil

I know it's hard to understand newfag but a name is not a trip

namefag =/= tripfag
faggot

that's a name,not a trip

NORMALFAG

sauce?

>apple is the best

>"Apple computers are immune to viruses and don't need any anti-virus software"

Attached: 1495822967738.jpg (137x208, 9K)

hey there i'm Saj1337, poster of that thing you didn't like!

i'm kidding, this isn't saj1337, and you're a dumb motherfucker

>linux is better than windows

Attached: 1524370293003.jpg (525x503, 58K)

>I don't like anime feet

>one operating system is better than another

youtube.com/watch?v=CPRvc2UMeMI

Attached: 1503662151809.jpg (388x383, 38K)

>don't use default passwords

>can it run smooth in 1080p?

I own a "gaming" laptop because I do a lot of 3D CAD and the dedicated GPU helps with that a lot

>normies
Isn't that the doll of the /b/tard who has a lot of guns (and dolls)?

>a normie would ever say that

>muh C drive

No, Jow Forums, YOU are the normie.

Attached: BptVE1JIEAAA3dT.jpg (600x405, 21K)

>Foobar
normies don't use foobar

yes, yes you do

thank you for calling me a normie
I'm relieved

Ayy lmao

>Stacey asks why I'm using android
>Say I disagree with Apples ethics
>Stacey says "oh your one of those people"
>Mfw

Attached: 1514674020167.png (360x406, 149K)

>sperging on about ethics in front of chicks you want to impress
android's definitely the real issue here user

>Firefox icon next to start icon
>Where's Google?

>I'd switch to Linux but it doesn't support the software I want to use

>tfw there was a time I had to change Firefox icon into the Internet Explorer one or people would call and ask where the internet was

Attached: 1 (1).jpg (600x850, 835K)

>Downloading games by Googling "how to download game X for free"

Why does everyone keep saying normie? That's not the correct term. Fucking reddit faggots need to lurk more.

What are you even talking about? Normie was in use correctly here far before other places adapted it and ruined it.

Woah, a true oldie.

Lurk more newfag

Hi sweetie

Where did you get the idea that he wanted to impress her?

looks like an appropriate picture for /hpg/

no hell below us

NORMALFAGS GET OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: fuckyou.jpg (219x231, 16K)

warosu.org/g/?task=search2&ghost=&search_text=normie&search_subject=&search_username=&search_tripcode=&search_email=&search_filename=&search_datefrom=&search_dateto=&search_op=all&search_del=dontcare&search_int=dontcare&search_ord=old&search_capcode=all&search_res=post

Lurk two years before posting.

Not an argument.

Still not an argument.
You posted an argument, got an argument as a response and posted another non-argument and got another real argument as a response and now you just keep posting non-arguments.
Did you break?

You have to go back.

Attached: go back.jpg (396x382, 41K)

i can see her (its) nipple

i dunno, if you're really me, why did i?

Attached: 1515371885945.jpg (389x376, 41K)

But that's not an argument. You can't expect someone to take you seriously without arguments.

Attached: 1511196374451.jpg (500x500, 144K)

The fact that you think I need an argument means you dont belong here, now fuck off.

Attached: you.jpg (736x482, 65K)

>Discord COULD collect your data but they don't!

shut the fuck up and go back to eddit
the fact that you responded not once, not twice, but three times to an obvious troll all to purposelessly validate yourself to an anonymous imageboard makes it fucking clear that you are the biggest newfag in this thread

Attached: this must be satire.png (1276x286, 35K)

>being this much of a pleb
wot

It's called butthurt.

>2006
>nerdy white teens and young adults are clever and can imply things without greentexting or just outright facerolling the keyboard and others can actually infer their meaning and continue the conversation in a coherent fashion despite the anarchy of the boards
>today
>12-year-olds and minorities posting from cell phones post nigger memes and literally random nonsense on par with katie "holds up spork"

Its actually *holds up spork*
thanks

Pretty much this. The "you have to go back" and reddit memes are the worst of these today, underage faggots come here after having lurked a week or two and start trying their luck with trolling using the worst kinds of bait.

>people think ironic (You)'s are the same as unironic ones
>2018 everybody

Attached: 1521025849480.png (300x300, 106K)