What the hell is the slot labeled 4?

what the hell is the slot labeled 4?

Attached: what.jpg (613x358, 39K)

Going by the clips, I bet on RAM.

but there are two of these pokey things, DIMM has just one, and I've looked up older SIMM modules and they had just one as well

FDD is what OP labeled 5.

Dimwit

Attached: computer-memory.jpg (295x259, 24K)

ok thanks

RAM. Judging by the P2 processor slot and the chipset I'd say EDORAM or SDRAM.

Standard 168 pin SDR.

Attached: 3SDRAM-DIMMs[1].jpg (1348x314, 305K)

Do you recognize the keying pattern at least? I figured in part RAM because it isn't mentioned in the captions and because of the proximity with the processor. Could be off chip cache too but I don't think that's THAT old.

much more helpful user that that retard

Oh wow I got ninja'd hard.

I actually spent most of the time looking for the damn 4. I went through crossing off the text in red one by one. Eventually after getting them all I spotted the numbers. Not sure why OP made everything fucking black.

SDRAM. I don't think the BX chipset ever supported EDO, and it was released before DDR was a thing. If it's dimms and not sims, it's almost definitely not EDO.

I think I only saw one board that took EDO dimms, and it was some Dell shit desktop with a pentium mmx they were selling well into the p2 days.

don't you mean "dimmwit" ?

I didn't, just took this off of google images

kek next you're going to ask what 1 is

The black 4 next to the black text on the black line art was already on the image? If so I woulda just drawn over the 4 with green.

Attached: 1521153272728.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

So you can plug in Software-Defined Radio through those slots? But why would it need 3 of those? Is this some professional communications device?

Attached: serveimage.jpg (2931x1804, 1.12M)

Wow that's one small cpu

SDRAM

I can't tell if you're trolling or not because this entire thread is pretty dumb.

Attached: Intel_Pentium_III_733_MHz.jpg (2021x1073, 257K)

Huh, I think I have this exact board, too. Or maybe not, it's hidden somewhere in boxes with old stuff, they all looked the same anyway. With a Celeron 400 something something, no clue what was the max cpu it could take.

He literally posted a picture showing you what it was.
How fucking retarded can you be?

It's nice to know the name since reverse image search just returned links to stock photo banks and some brazilian forums

Either a Pentium III 1133 or a Pentium III 1400S with a socket adapter. Not sure if the adapter totally fucks up the performance.

Eh no I think the adapters didn't affect performance, but I remember there were different adapters that weren't compatible with all cpus. The Celeron I have actually is a socket cpu in slot adapter IIRC.

I have one of those that I use as a paperweight lmao

Ye I think there were 2 version of Socket 370 that weren't compatible with each other. I guess Intel had flashbacks to those times when they were designing LGA1151

Or even 3 versions, so we're really looking at LGA1151 great-grandfather here

:DDDD

>Not sure if the adapter totally fucks up the performance.
Adapter does not fuck up performance, the fact that Slot 1 boards are natively 100MHz FSB does.
Any Socket 370 can be clocked with a higer bus then a Slot 1 could, hence in the terms, Socket 370 CPUs will never be as fast on a Slot 1 board with the adapter.

No

Attached: 1525441007339.jpg (4076x1376, 1.32M)

>but I remember there were different adapters that weren't compatible with all cpus.
I see that. I went through a ton of adapters and only found one that was compatible with a 133 MHz FSB and 1.45v, the Asus S370-133.

Attached: s-l1600[1].jpg (1600x900, 422K)

still not as small as your penis

No Seba we will no do your homework.