ITT we pretend it's xda

Hello friends welcome to my rom for oneplus 5

Bugs: you tell me :)

YOUR WARRANTY IS NOW VOID I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR BRICKED PHONE

First post: RESERVED
Second post: RESERVED
Third post: RESERVED
Fourth post: RESERVED

Attached: pajeet-developers.jpg (500x500, 23K)

Great rom sir!!! Calling does not work and 20 random reboots per hour.

recimmend as daily driver 5/5

Please port this ROM to Doogee bl7000 with 4gb of RAM

Hello sir please post log

Hello sir kindly plese recommend best rom for xiami mi a1 please sir thankyou

is volte works?

WHEN IS XPOSED COMING OUT FOR ANDROID P

Wtf sir I can't install Netflix anymore 0/10

Bug you tell me :^)

Wolte nat work. Pls fix. Can i help u program it with pascal?

Eta ??

Okay sir I would recomind [ROM][Fast WiFi][Overclocked][Battery Life][ROOT][De Bloat][900+ FEATURES][AROMA][AOSP][Better Signal]LightningThunderROM

Camera won't open on my xiaomi sir
Please fix sir I need my camera thank you very much

DO NOT WORK
How do install on Samsung Galaxy Pocket????
Please Help need!.

t. Baboo Maharahstrababa

Sorry sir this ROM is only for Galaxy Star

Sorry sir no support this model only support vodafone kind

JOIN ROM CHAT ON TELEGRAM

I'm very sorry sir but Telegram doesn't work on your rom pls fix

>no [STABLE]
fucking dropped, sir

Are ROMs from XDA unironically bad or is Jow Forums just memeing? Using one of the Optimized Lineage OS roms for my Galaxy S4 and I am pretty satisfied.

It's hit or miss.

I guess it's fine, but as soon as you have a lesser known phone or a different version the only ones supporting it are a handful pajeets in their free time
For example I had an S4, but the I9515 version where the mainstream custom roms didn't work, so I had to resort to shadier versions where unironically calling and camera didn't work and so on

Hello sir is this rom avail for OP5????

hello sir your rom give boot loop please help

Thanks for sharing. Very useful.

is deodexed???????
what kernal and baseband?????

Many thanks osm0sis, to you and all the team for all your contributions Almost feel as though I know you since I've been hanging round GNex and N7 franco.Kernel threads for so long and if you pop up on the N4 thread it's like seeing an old friend I'm mostly quiet, but really appreciate all you do :thumbup:

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Hi nice rom ok bye :)

The thing is most ROMs are made by 12 year old pajeets. ROM making is easy... Hard part is downloading gigs of shit source code and massive dependencies for compiling and then it takes lots of time to compile. Since the maker doesn't know shit on anything,
applies. They resort to copying bug fixing methods from a similar device made by someone else which is copied from someone else ad infinitum.
Some non pajeet ROMs are made by good devs but most are greedy selfish fucks and leave the ROM half assed when they get a shiny new device. Take a look at francokike. Makes a kernel and then charges fees for using it via his app.
The community is shit as well. If you ask a question, some "senior member" comes along all cocky. There was a privacy focused app on some thread and I posted that the dev should make his app Foss or at least publish source if he was really concerned on users privacy. Boom banned!

I lost it right there.

Estimated ETA???

I made this program for phone.

[Link to closed source Windows binary with a crappy UI]

Sent you a pm

>a community more successful than Jow Forums

LEBS MAIG FUN OB DEM :^}
DUR HUR

Meanwhile.
>trap threads
>anime threads
>/v/ threads
>chinese communism general (where you offload your countries own jobs for a cheap buck)
>windows threads
>apple threads
>desktop threads
>this recurring thread
>schizo temple threads

This place is fucking trash.

Why do you stay here then?

Only place with a decent foss community that isn't PC.

I'm reporting a bug, the phone doesn't phone anymore with this rom. I asked people on Uruguayan Ukulele Society forum about it and they're suggesting phone's maker might've cut my landline due to me violating the warranty through this rom.

>most are greedy selfish fucks and leave the ROM half assed when they get a shiny new device.
Fuck you faggot, why would they work for free on something they can't even use themselves anymore? Or should they keep using some old 5 years old fuckphone just because you can't afford anything better? Fuck you and your communist thinking.