/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

/ptg/ Explains: Getting the most out of your YouTube 2 Flac setup.

Previous thread >Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
- FAQ pastebin.com/thLgSkNE
- WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
- PYRAMID i.imgur.com/0QoLttS.jpg
- TEN CURRY COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/dBbdE73M
- TEN NEON COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/Ud2pGYaE

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

Attached: t95VXynalbLxaiop6l5UH5UKt0_udobTPY23Blpo8UQ.jpg (1280x960, 231K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Toyota-Tacoma-models-Haynes-Repair/dp/1620922231
reddit.com/r/trackers/comments/8ihhxu/whats_the_best_tracker_for_mongolian_throat/
customtacos.com/tech.old/files/05FSM/repair.html
gamingonlinux.com/articles/western-digital-green-hdd-how-to-stop-them-dying-on-you.4814
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

LET'S RIPPING BOYS

Attached: 1525740801654.jpg (366x463, 32K)

home along on a fridey night?
juts remember...
YOUR AWWESOME!

neon sack of shit

another day another probably 0mb uploan on red

Attached: __original_drawn_by_izumi_sai__fee2fee189e21222f44179e697f86e98.jpg (1000x1412, 1.24M)

Come up with something better yourself then. I don't think private trackers are all that bad but I think some things about them are quite shitty. People with 10gig seedboxes can often get more rewards than people sourcing and uploading content. Their hard work isn't incentivized enough and their security also isn't very well protected.

One day, I'll climb the ladder at PTP to get to RED. I need my Super Eurobeat.

Private trackers are without a doubt good at what they do, that's not something that should thrown to the wayside unless you have an actual good alternative.

What I think is fucking retarded is making newfags run around in the dark on where to go. Surprisingly someone on reddit said it best

"Based on the amount of deleted posts here, it seems like you have a nice catch-22 in front of you.

Ask for a clear path to climb, but it's forbidden to say what trackers recruit from where. You're also chastised for joining trackers purely to join another one.

Join many trackers by yourself to see who recruits from where, and now you're frowned on for being a collector."

Staff seem to really hate invite trading and public giveaway but their inane obfuscation only encourages that shit. Sure make people jump through hoops but at least show them where the fucking hoops are.

>he needs r*d for eurobeat
lmaoing @ you

Attached: mysterious site.png (786x1149, 94K)

That's a rather small collection.

I mean, I probably have all of that.

Attached: explorer_2018-05-11_11-01-11.png (363x481, 15K)

At least he might be joking about eurobeat, and you are not.

Ok, seems like he isn't :^).

:^(

>using the smiley with the carat nose

>not using the smiley with the carat nose

At this rate even BTN has implemented the qbit update. Wtf is PTP doing?

>using the smiley with the carat nose

>not using the smiley with the carat nose

IPS is cucking me on 250 Mbit home network and only on a handful of (((seedbox))) server providers.

Attached: Screenshot.png (725x182, 11K)

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:a8f5a5f28c11669edcfc7d78ead07719b7c3aaab&dn=Eurobeat%20%5bflac%5d

My friend had that issue with leeching from my leaseweb seedbox. Routing it through cloudflare mostly solved it. You can get a domain through freenom and a free cloudflare account then abuse the fuck out of it for downloading whatever from your seedbox.

who are you quoting

>10 years legacy customer
>250/100 for 1/4 current price
>IPS pissed off offering "cuck deals"
I got p2p throttled a year ago. Ports are closed. Downlink restricted. Fucking worth do. I'm paying 5 EUR for that shit with no data cap so I'm just using a middle server to route traffic.

Attached: anime-girl-computer-thumb-200x250.jpg (200x250, 15K)

What's the H&R period on oppaiti.me?
For how much I have to seed a 22GB file?

Attached: 1510086209928.jpg (720x540, 45K)

Do you not know how reading works?

>oppaiti.me
haha

whom

2 what? days?

months

>having such shit music taste that nobody wants your uploads
wew..meanwhile, i only need 5 more uploads to reach Eliteā„¢ :^) without a seedbox

And thats why we have /ptg/

where do you get so much perfect flacs user?

I finally made power user on RED! It only took me a year!

But it's noon here

from my vinyl collection

dafuq is that giant thing?

If you don't know how to get into PTP or AHD or BTN or haven't encountered a way to get an invite you obviously are on shit trackers and you don't upload at all. and if you do decide to upload you will complain about not being able to upload enough

basically, just like in life, you are probably lazy.

Apollo transmitter sir

But AHD is shit according to /ptg/ and video games are for manchildren.

"hifi" cable
i c, better keep to pleb levels then.

Oh fuck off I'm on all the top trackers except BiB. I love how you elitist faggots think anyone not happy with the status quo is somehow not in these trackers.

Okay lads lay it on me straight. Is there a SINGLE private tracker that has this book? amazon.com/Toyota-Tacoma-models-Haynes-Repair/dp/1620922231

I'm not on any private trackers but I can't fucking find it anywhere

ironically, you are prime example of catch 22 that he mentioned.

It doesn't even matter if you tell people how to get into a tracker because they aren't willing to put in time to upload and increase their user rank.

The only trackers that matter are RED, ptp, hdb, btn, ahd, mam, bib.

There isn't a catch 22, basically if you don't know, you aren't the type of user that those trackers want.

>he's not in BIB

can you give me some links?
this is what i got when i googled "apollo transmitter".

Attached: apollo.png (1293x661, 491K)

>anyone not happy with the status quo
I don't think that but I simply don't care if someone isn't happy with the status quo of private trackers. This isn't politics where you can petition for rules to change. I just do what I need to do to get where I needed or rather wanted to go.
Go complain about some status quo in society. No Admin or staff care, and much less on a chinese needle exchange forum.

please respond i need this book

Uploading 10 torrents on AB isn't jumping hoops.
Uploading '''''''1'''''' torrent on AHD isn't jumping hoops either.
The truth is that right now is the most not ideal time to attempt to get into 'high' trackers which sometimes is a joke in and of itself because most of you faggots can get what you are looking for on IPT/piratebay.

I just made it to PU after 18 months.

no the same ppl we know.
those dedicated enough to come here and ask questions and read the faq in OP deserve it,

and uploading 50 torrents on red is ok,
but shit used to be less convoluted 8 years ago.
and not many ppl come here though, cause Jow Forums isnt exactly a friendly comfy place,
and even less so come to ptg..
it not smart to base your entire sample size on reddit

but even then, IMO, they deserve some bones, and not be thrown around.
trackers depends on young blood coming in, filling in the ranks
then u weed out bad users.

>mam
>matters

Ironically, helping newfags to game the system is the biggest fuck you to the trackers.

>Jow Forums isnt exactly a friendly comfy place,
It is to me, dear user.

dont get me wrong, it is to me too, to some extent, but threads get derailed here left and right.

i want to help new fags because, again, trackers depend on the life blood of youngsters,
thats what made wcd so good, thats huge userbase

from there you weed out the bad users.
i dont want to help them game the system, but i dont want them running in circles.

reddit.com/r/trackers/comments/8ihhxu/whats_the_best_tracker_for_mongolian_throat/

OMG SOOO FUNNEH HAHA ECKS DEEEEEEE FELLOW REDDIT BROS

>No Admin or staff care
>assuming I give a fuck what they think

Not here to play politics. I'm doing the newfags a service, and funny enough by proxy staff. Showing them the proper path to get what they want without getting into the invite blackmarket.

>It doesn't even matter if you tell people how to get into a tracker because they aren't willing to put in time to upload and increase their user rank.

You're denying them the opportunity to even try. That isn't the same as not putting in the work. Do you even hear yourself? You can;t do better if you don't know better.

At least the newfags that come here get that chance to put in the work.

who needs to be PU? Whats so special about it?

Nigga it's $23

that's a week's worth of food for me

Are these dead snakes?

It's like reaching the end of the tutorial in the Pyramid RPG.

customtacos.com/tech.old/files/05FSM/repair.html

Dumbass faggot leave this board and never return

Thanks but I already have that, I'm looking specifically for the third-party Haynes manual which supposedly has better diagrams and describes more repair procedures in detail

Do I xseed manga from OT to AB or is it a nono

>being on both AB and OT
You're looking to get banned

I am a member of PTF, was wondering if it is worth uploading files and garnering a good ratio if I want to end up at PTP (not asking for an invite, just asking about PTF reputation)

Where else am I supposed to get stuff to upload to AB user?
Transcode music?

Looks like there's no ebook user, if there isn't one the chances of a digital equivalent floating around online is extremely low. Especially for something *this* niche.

Just upload albums from other places, or transcode. I got my 10 uploads just by grabbing stuff from metal-tracker. It's not really worth it though, unless you're not on any other trackers

If you want into PTP, your best bet is through GGn by becoming a legendary gamer.

Also read the OP, it tells you everywhere PTP recruits and what rank is needed.

Alright I see, thanks for taking a look

I am on a few, AnT being one of them
What would you suggest

Nvm you meant its not worth getting PU, I need to get into cabal somehow user and RED isnt happening

Neon sack of shit.

Transcode 10 music albums from better.php and join GGn.

You can join apollo too which is better than redacted

Stop climbing, I am selling invites for $75

bitch lasagna

How can I check on the health of my HDD (2TB WD green)

you get two invites per month
>tfw 20 invites already but 0 friends

forgot pic

Attached: tttt.png (137x83, 21K)

be s.m.a.r.t

I will be your friend

What anime is that pic from?

smartctl

this is snek

gamingonlinux.com/articles/western-digital-green-hdd-how-to-stop-them-dying-on-you.4814

i have like 60 uploads of which less than 10 have 0 snatches m8

Attached: __flandre_scarlet_touhou_drawn_by_mkr_tekuteku1989__dfb3e6259d0997505c0654f45081e8e7.png (1199x999, 1.38M)

I was one of those people that came here asking for help before and I did get help and because of /ptg/ I was eventually able to get into ptp/btn. I started off on AB by applying via recommendation on /ptg/, and through AB, I got into ptp/ahd which bc of that then lead to my being able to get onto btn.
I'm the person you were replying to but I just don't have faith that most people that come here asking are going to put in the work. And I agree that it use to be easier. I haven't been on PT's long enough to recall 8 years ago but I just don't have much faith in new people I guess.

My best advice for any of you 'new' people is to get on RED like others always recommend, srs stop fucking with apolloo or whatever the fucking name is. Only level up on trackers that matter
which I should have also mentioned AB.

Transcode albums, transcode FLAC.

Which is probably what ill end up doing

>(Main priority of encoding group will be Asian cinema specially India/Pakistan)
I've always wondered if this was a joke or not.
>cinema from india/pakistan
y

If you dl a FLAC that exists already it's easier because the info is already there and you don't have to type it in again and therefore save time.

Tracker?
there's a bunch of obscure Indian/paki movies that I swear by but I have a feeling its more the Bollywood type

IDE.

So its the latter isnt it

Not sure actually. I've never bothered requesting an invite because they mention focusing on indian/pakistani movies. I would assume bollywood though. What I think is interesting is they also have magic content.

I always thought getting in a magic tracker would be great, but im so shit at dexterity that I doubt it would ever be useful in any scenario