How come no one figured out how to hack Jow Forums yet. is the security here really that good...

how come no one figured out how to hack Jow Forums yet. is the security here really that good. you'd think a haven for tech literate trolls would be hacked occasionally for "lulz's" but it hasn't happened yet. also ITT we figure out how to hack Jow Forums

Attached: anonymous1337haxx0r.jpg (696x441, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/41541837
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cause you don't shit where you eat

Attached: yum.jpg (1080x1106, 115K)

Jow Forums actually used to get (D)DoS'd pretty often back in the day as a retaliation from forums getting raided by /b/, not to mention that several times the hosting service providers were given "anonymous" tips about Jow Forums hosting cp which took the site down immediately, moot basically made this site secure through /b/ which raided the troublemakers until they'd give up or close their own forums

No need for hackers when you have Mr.Nishimura

Attached: 00000.jpg (200x200, 9K)

The site is already broken.

This board only has retarded webdevs , pajeets, and NEETs.

Jow Forums in general is very static, little areas possible of any injection since everyone and their grandma has probably tried it. There used to be a way to embed things inside images... maybe there still is...

Attached: 145563534675789.jpg (750x750, 41K)

I distinctly remember Jow Forums getting completely fucked by some skiddie chick named Dusty Summers a while back. What are you, a newfag?

>maybe there still is...
Of course there is...

Attached: 3GqhsNE9KMVmm.png (626x626, 1.2M)

not worth it

What do you want to accomplish with it? What do you hope to gain from it?

"Hacking" is not what you imagine it to be.

Technically this site should have been taken down multiple times due to various 'incidents' that would cause any other site to be nuked by the FBI or whatever. Yet it remains up. Think about why they would do that...

This is how you start
don't tell anybody.

Attached: 5246841+_25aa6069d81fb09a76e19161beb056cc.jpg (960x526, 68K)

Newfags don’t know bout Ausmoot.

Because there's no need. It goes down 3 times every month anyway.

IMAGINE

>JPG 40.7 KiB
>750×750
>PNG 1.2 MiB
>626×626
Hmmm...

I remember at least one instance of some user getting in and Doxxing another.

I think he was an Aussie

it's been hacked a few times, also it's simple enough to be a difficult target, it's not secure by design it's secure by default

>Technically this site should have been taken down multiple times due to various 'incidents' that would cause any other site to be nuked by the FBI
no, this site operates within the law and makes every effort to stop illegal content, it fully complies with law enforment requests when made and discourages users from posting illegal content, the fbi can't nuke it because it hasn't as an entity broken any laws, stop using shitty broken logic to justify opinions

What if we eat shit?

>but it hasn't happened yet
how fucking new are you

It’s already been hacked and you’re being monitored right now

Then you go to

mudkipz

how do i hack?

What is there to hack?

A web server which just serves static server generated HTML content?

For all the bitching about janitors, mods , and content in other boards, one would think someone would just revoke their permissions, or act like one just for the sake of it
Yes, tripcodes are hashed and would take a while to crack, but you've seen trips made to say something, so you'd wager someone would have their SLI'd 3x 1080 Ti Housefire running 24/7 to crack it using CUDA.
So, where's the problem?

/d/ doesn't want them either. Poo in loo can go to Jow Forums

Lol, it's a public image board faggot. Doesn't need to be be hacked to be monitored.

This is the power of phoneposting

MODS!!!

How can I into steganography?

It was hacked by some butthurt aussie last time. he was trying to find a tripfagging camwhore in Jow Forums

released all the janny/mods names with their ip

Any more info? That's hilarious.

how new are you

Got the screenshots on my other pc, will post later if the thread is still alive.
He was using a MacBook by the way

I was a filthy casual until recently.

An Australian became moot once. What else is there to "hack" exactly? It's a website that stores no information besides recently posted threads.

How new are you that you don't remember ausmoot?

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/41541837

Why the fuck do RBT images not work half the time?

mods don't use public tripcode hashes and moot uses a secure hash, which is hashed twice, so unless you know the first hash you can't crack the second

anything an “event” happens, the size freezes so that the fbi can download all data including IPs. That’s my theory anyways.

yes, because Jow Forums is legally required to comply with law enforcement, it's nothing shocking and nothing to even worry about

>how come no one figured out how to hack Jow Forums yet
oh sweet summer child

Attached: 1425861029930.png (2708x1956, 2.81M)

>Every effort
If this was true 90% of wouldn't exist

Attached: so_youre_telling_me_that_there_were_two_sony_tans_but_one_of_them_was_etched_out_of_existence_becaus (555x555, 69K)

>police would go after criminals for torrenting
>multi million dollar investigation and operation to catch a couple thousand people sharing torrents