Mulattoes within our Ethnostate, really why not?

This tendency by Jow Forumsof refusing our Mulatto halfkins their access to our Ethnostate is starting to piss me off.
Really, are they so repulsive that we are to deny them their birthright purely on the fact that they are half Aryan?
Even Hitler had a fondness for Mulattoes, going so far as to allow them to roam around France during the occupation without being shipped to the concentration camps.

Some of our fellow whites people here on Jow Forums make me sick sometimes.

Attached: f9ebc1984c2d5991107377180ed77bde.jpg (1080x1350, 1.4M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hrph2EW9VjY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They should only be kept as comfort women.

Because all mulattos embrace their black heritage and thus act like niggers. They're shit.

Fuck off retard.

What part of ethnostate don't you get?

Shed be hot with a hairy bush down there

Any girl who shows her body off in public for mass male attention is a massive whore.

>Because all mulattos embrace their black heritage
Stop it, you know pretty well that black culture/heritage will be strictly forbidden within our Ethnostate. Stop making ridiculous excuses

Attached: 338dec923d2a17599beb9f4774726172.jpg (1080x1350, 1.68M)

You have to finally do your research about plastic surgery and PS.
Spend a day on lolcow. You guys are gullible as all hell.

spbp

One drop

> Mulattoes within our Ethnostate, really why not?

Attached: 1445027609774.jpg (1013x311, 153K)

>Any girl who shows her body off in public for mass male attention is a massive whore.
Show proper respect to our halfkins, you cunt

Attached: 293699fba0deadc857541078acea4a7c.jpg (960x1200, 81K)

You don't know what heritage means.

Those aren't mulattoes and you know it

well, lets discuss 2nd class citizen options

Mexican here, you'll never have an ethno state
If every white person is to live comfortably and be taken care of both financially and socially then absolute nationalism is impossible. Who will work sewage, trash, custodian, and clean up crews? If Whites are above slave work then shouldn't stooping to such a low level be forbidden
And if you let in Non-Whites then it ceases to be an Ethno State. Unless you have slaves. So if you allow for slavery you admit that Ethno Nationalism doesn't and cannot sustain itself and a Ruler class is needed to keep the society going. Okay, but isn't that what Jews are doing?
They make sure things go well, everyone's fed and have jobs and they watch over. They are the ethno nationalists and you are the slaves. Hmmmmm

White people are dying. Get over it. You're not the first race to be wiped out and not the last. Try to keep composure Yeah?

Ok it's time you reveal your memeflag

i don't care, i'm just tired of black culture. some time ago an user made a good point: black culture is heavily promoted and fetishized because that's the only way they can be integrated into white society.

western europeans are an extremely accomplished people with an advanced culture, and blacks are the polar opposite. obviously we're going to be worse off for appealing to the lowest common denominator, and the lowest common denominator becomes substantially lower once you integrate blacks into mainstream american culture.

it wouldn't be an exaggeration to say that this has ruined the cultural fabric of america.

no, i don't hate blacks. yes, they can stay. however, i find it hard not to resent them a little for their role in this, and i'm not sure if i'll ever be able to consider them equals.

>You don't know what heritage means.
What does it mean then?

Attached: e813fbdc6ad3833a806cf22bd0e1e7d2.jpg (1080x1350, 233K)

Attached: nwo.png (2580x1668, 2.9M)

>Mulattoes within our Ethnostate, really why not?
Because then it wouldn't be an ethnostate.

Face it: Americans will never have an ethnostate. Because for them it's completely OK to ruin it with outside races. I.e. they don't know what an ethnostate is.

I consider race traitors to be worse than niggers.
Their degenerate behavior and their mulatto offspring must be shunned by whites and in my case they are. I'll hire a nigger b4 a mix.

Go ahead and have mulatto kids, dude! Great idea! Do what feels good! Muh dikk!

History and inheritence. You honestly believe niggers won't latch onto their oppressed black history as a defining trait? You're a dumbass.
You also don't know what ethnostate means.

this is the end result.

Attached: mulatto.jpg (1080x1349, 85K)

Mulattoes are worse than niggers.
In fact all African Americans are mulattoes mutts.

There won't be an ethnostate.

Op is either mixed himself or a racemixer.

Either way, Hitler didn't have an official policy on mudbloods because they were so rare that they were a non issue.

>i don't care, i'm just tired of black culture.
Wtf is wrong with you? Everyone knows that mulattoes aren't black.
Stop associating our halfkins with niggers. Just stop. Stop it

Attached: 71a0426b79c4530c50c2fb67c781df4b.jpg (1080x1350, 1.67M)

cont.

there's also the undeniable fact that most de-facto ethnostates are much better off for being as such. it's not easy to watch your people being debased slowly over decades.

mulattos are half black, many of them likely consider themselves black.

half the population is still lower than 100 iq,that population can do the humble jobs/tasks.
There are many european countries and others like japan or korea which are high-end societies and they dont need to import anyone for menia work.

yeah, fuck off cia, mossad or whatever operative is hidind behind the screen.

this is the typical 'mulatto'. stop cherrypicking some photo-models. also KYS

Attached: 42113742_329076807828032_5664318726707609600_n.jpg (1280x1707, 151K)

Mullatos should always be considered non white.

-so the mothers know the community won't take them, so they're careful not mix with non humans

-because there are so much more apes/shitskins and has a lesser effect on their genepool (not even talking about how it betters their genepool while it would make a white genepool worse).

Every % of nigger DNA is one step away from humanity.

Attached: 43.gif (264x248, 959K)

>mulattos are half black, many of them likely consider themselves black.
That's a blatant lie and you know it. It's in fact the media that labels our halfkins black.
Most of our mulatto halfkins consider themselves half white, and they are

Attached: 13007768b65dff1610d3a870eea4de6e.jpg (1080x1350, 156K)

What's wrong with her legs/hips?

>hate white people
>live in country built by white people because its better than what your own people can provide

Attached: cute thinking bird.jpg (1024x768, 218K)

Why the hell would a """"white"""" person wear those nigger braids?

they're the end result of this decades-long attack on WASP/european culture in america. to me, they are cultural decay personified. again, i must stress that i don't hate them on an individual or personal basis. many of them are probably great people. but it's hard not to look at them this way.

The braids when they have perfectly good white hair.
>Black-sympathy signaling this hard

Behind each meme flag there is an israeli one

>Why the hell would a """"white"""" person wear those nigger braids?
And I suppose that hypothetical """white""" person would be Argentinian, right?

Attached: 1534434276683.png.png (1366x750, 1.29M)

>The braids when they have perfectly good white hair.
>Black-sympathy signaling this hard
No. It's not Black-sympathy. Our halfkins just like to follow urban fashion trends. That's all

Attached: 117d73c7544a328bc03d04b0150cc0c0.jpg (1080x1350, 206K)

This nigger has a point. Lets allow Mixacans to clean shit. They are born to do it.

shit's gross, imagine her waddling by

Yeah send them somewhere else or kill all of them.
>memeflag
Probably an Israeli as per usual.

Also if you're going to try to prove le mulatto women r bootiful post one that isn't ugly. That nigger is HELLA ugly.

75% white is good enough . The kids would be fine

Are you seriously using a fucking VPN?
If I'm not allowed to do it, you're sure as hell not allowed.
Thank Christ they added the "Why are you reporting this post?" dialogue feature.

>there's no "this user is obviously using a fucking proxy" option
I fucking swear they cannot do anything right.
Gonna put this as Automated Spambot and hope they notice what I'm hinting at.

Thats....not normal.

What's wrong with her legs/hips?
They're called "child bearing hips," hmmm imagine her walking around with one of yours inside her womb, huh? How about that?

Attached: ffa5747f29d994caeee595037fdbff8f.jpg (1080x1350, 1.46M)

She looks absolutely disgusting. If you're attracted to that you should probably just castrate yourself.

The Japan path of using robots.

Motherfucker I was reporting the guy for using a proxy look how many different exit nodes he used in just this thread

Grow up. There are different kinds of them around. You'll find one that suits your taste. Just learn to love and embrace our halfkins

Attached: ef39ba334880c2120acaad733b22fb31.jpg (1080x810, 100K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Hrph2EW9VjY

the absolute state of Jow Forums