I hate this meme.

Attached: 1210368[1].jpg (495x495, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

agilemanifesto.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you hate everything because you're a cynical neet who can't get laid

Same.

Whats worse is when a company does """agile"""

Attached: 1525210518996.png (789x750, 18K)

what's wrong with agile? sure it consumes time and whatnot, but the end product is usually better and to specs

You usually get """Agile""" which is interpreted by project managers as "we can randomly decide to change anything half way through a sprint and wont allow the timeline to be changed at all"

>frogppster
>abhorrent post

Sprints are a massive kikery, now instead of one impossible deadline you get one every two weeks or however long your sprints are.

Do you fags want to go back to SDLC or Waterfall? Please neck yourself.

Hate it all you want, I have to live with this fucking abomination.

what's wrong with waterfall?

if customer wants changes they need to pay for it

reminder that all of these are just schemes for consultants trying to get paid

The customer doesn't know what they want, there is less risk and wasted effort in iterating.

Unironically this. Just get the project out there and fix bugs later.

>go back to waterfall
Congratulations on being so retarded you fell for a strawman argument for some marketing propaganda. Do you literally believe people ever adhered to a workflow where a previous step would never be reiterated ever

>okay so our initial design document is contradictory and will never work in practise, let's change it so it will
>NO WE HAVE MOVED ON WE ARE KEEPING THIS WAY STICK TO THE PLAN

I don't mean bugs, I mean "changes" or new modules whatever features they force you to do in agile in the same schedule

Do you hate agile 'cause you're a fat fuck? :^)

>apply for a programming job
>they assure me during the interview that the workplace has a very relaxed atmosphere
>actually get hired
>start work
>the atmosphere is unbearable, people don't talk to each other and everyone has to slave away and work overtime to meet deadlines
t-thanks

>get headhunted for programming job
>barely worked all week
jej

CS curses have been infested by this meam some badly that they brainwash people to endorse it

>apply for some kind of internship in a company
>head of software development offers me to join him for a day, sit back and spectate to get an impression of what working in dev is like
>sit next to him for 10 hours in a large office with around 15 people
>nobody ever talks, all they do is type and get up now and then to move some colored sticky notes on a white board around
>only human interaction is a short meeting of around 15 minutes
it was like being around robots.

>get engineering job
>want to actually work and accomplish things and get a promotion, but boss is a talkative old guy
>usually spend 1/2 to 2/3 of my day listening to my boss tell me stories about his childhood, past jobs, hobbies, etc
not_sure_if_comfy.jpg

Attached: 1500211233549.png (628x656, 429K)

its everything that follows the agile manifesto lmao

agilemanifesto.org/

t. information science major