If I'm going into someone's account using credentials that I found by grepping through databases...

If I'm going into someone's account using credentials that I found by grepping through databases, how would I go about anonymizing myself such that the logged IP and device doesn't reveal who I am (VPN for IP of course, but what about the device or what browser/app I'm using?), also how do I make it so that whatever service I'm logging into does detect suspicious logins?

Attached: 1497708939432.jpg (3500x2397, 1.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

weleakinfo.com
crackstation.net
sift-tool.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also, how do I unhash passwords from databases?

Shit in the streets.

This is for the linkedin database btw

Post link to db

find it yourself, it's publicly available.

bump

also, does anybody have the 8tracks database?

bump

Shove a sharpie up your pooper

nice maymay old friend :^)

The legit way is to use a burner server as a proxy, you connect to your hacked server with Tor and it connects to the website.

It's better if that server isn't on AWS/GCP or another big cloud, because that might be flagged as a suspicious login.

what else?

Neighboring town wifi

to be absolutely safe ,you'll need a throwaway device. you'll have to use public wifi somewhere, preferably outside of your home town and out of view of any cameras.

bump

You know what they say, if you have to ask...

I... actually don't know what they say.

They most likely already have a suspicious login alert if your using some vpn or tor bs

How do I unhash bcrypt?

bumping this

You use unbcrypt

how do i do that?

weleakinfo.com sounds like exactly what you’re looking for. provides crypto currency payment methods, allows you to sift through 4.5+ bil records and has a built in hash decryptor.

my bad, 5.9+ bil records. damn, i haven’t used these guys in a long ass time.

Where did they get this hash decryptor?

they use their own API to crack hashes. when i look through the entries literally all i have to do is click the hash and it’ll unhash it for me.

Even bcrypt? Even Tumblr's hashes? How are they keeping this closed-source?

no, pretty sure bcrypt nor tumblr hashes aren’t dehashable by their API. should have no problem deciphering linkedin hashes though (which is what the OP wants) since their most recent dump reportedly uses SHA1.

Oh, I've been dehashing Linkedin passwords, some of them, not all. for example, I can't dehash 53d9f9d841218c 791fae11d9a9 3c1bbf18c52843

Attached: 9EFD1FDF-AB96-4206-8A20-4CF3957CD243.jpg (2208x246, 118K)

what site/program is that?

Attached: 1521489207263.png (1702x665, 42K)

crackstation.net

How do I set up a program like DocFetcher or Powergrep to look through a bunch of documents for like 500 or so email adresses?

don’t know anything about either of those. sift is most likely faster than both of them and it’s what i use. go check it out here:
sift-tool.org

sweet thanks. also, what's that one program that lets you get a backup of someone's icloud? does it still work?

>what's that one program that lets you get a backup of someone's icloud?
no idea

anyways, enjoy.