Why does nothing exist that takes in either a vga input, a hdmi, a DP, and maybe dvi, and outputs to a hdmi port?

Why does nothing exist that takes in either a vga input, a hdmi, a DP, and maybe dvi, and outputs to a hdmi port?
I just want a box on my work's conference table where retards can plug in their shitty laptop and do a presentation.

Attached: Padzilla-Giant-Interactive-iPhone-As-Conference-Room-Display.jpg (1200x1092, 100K)

those are all proprietary, locked options.

I said vga.

Who the hell still uses VGA if there are other options?

"people" who come in with a Mac and just a type C to vga

I would honestly just fire them.

I cant

just build it yourself, it's not that hard.

That's what I'm looking into, but it's hard to do a PO for a bunch of random Amazon adapters, switches, leds, custom cut steel enclosure, lead, ect.
In addition, justify my time to make it.

Literally just get a passive box for DVI/HDMI and then run a separate HDMI cable down to a powered VGA to HDMI converter and place them next to each other. Easiest way to do it. Either that, or keep a box with the following adapters in the area:

miniDP/standard DP to HDMI
Powered VGA to HDMI converter

Literally that easy. You will always have people bringing in VGA shit because so many businesses don’t want to hop off the analog wagon still.

hire someone to make it for you

I'm going to be using a kit like this to get the hdmi to the table, but I need to break it out from here.
My plan is to use a hdmi switch unit and a box of adapters at the moment.

I just need something fixed in place to plug the transmitter in, ideally with a giant weight in it to keep retards from moving it around.

>a kit like this
I suck cocks

Attached: Measy-W2H-Mini2-60GHz-Wireless-HDMI-Extender-30M-Transmitter-Receiver-1080P-Video-Audio-Adapter-with (640x640, 40K)

I still don't see how it's your problem.

They want/need to give a presentation.
They wanted to use an iDonglebook.
It's up to them to bring a suitable dongle.

>with a giant weight

Just go get some extra strength 3M mounting tape and put 3-4 strips on the bottom that go from end to end, and just slap that fucker down. They won’t move that shit. If they do, then they clearly put a lot of effort into it and purposely peeled it off with force, I’d kick them out of my office for that.

Because I don't bring people to do presentation,
It's usually management, and they think they sit higher then me.

They come asking me to get their presenters shit laptop to connect to the shit TV that they decided to make me buy that was entirely insufficient for the task, and it's all in a shit room with no floor conduit or even power in the floor and a shit table with no fucking hole in it, and the shit table is in the middle of the room so you need a shit extension cord that's a shit 15 fucking feet long to reach anywhere.

And now it's my fucking job to fix it because I pointed out to them that this is bullshit, and they told me to fix it. I'm literally going to saw a hole in their shit table and run shit power cords across the floor in hopes someone trips and fucking dies.

It needs to be removable, I think a 30lb brick of lead in the bottom of the enclosure is sufficient though.

Uhm... Quit?

such a solution does exist, normie

Why, it's basically my job anyway, it's just annoying that no one makes what I need

While you’re at it be sure to add a RF video conection in case you need to use a vcr

I was thinking about doing that too