Is he cool or just a dick?

Is he cool or just a dick?

Attached: 1467341306527.jpg (1920x1080, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

suse.com/company/executive-management/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube

both

why don't you find out for yourself?
sage

>announcing a sage
you cant do that

I like his videos. It's quite satisfying watch him fix those boards and joke about Apple.

check this out
sage

Attached: 5086358-2975858895-latest.jpg (525x297, 24K)

He lives in New York.

/thread

If being frank and inconsiderate of the feelings of overly sensitive people is being a "dick" then I guess I'd rather be a dick than anything else.

Keked and checked those double 80s

> Complains about apples shitty engineering
> Their shitty engineering keeps him in business

Cool

He's just preaching to the choir. Trying to keep his street cred up.

>Linus does a video about fixing electronics by baking them in the oven, which works
>Stop it. STOP IT! Only I can fix circuits *shekels intensify*
>Does video absolutely embarrassing himself
>Has to invite Linus to his shop to save face
>Linus slaps his dick out embarrassing him further, won't back down on the fact that baking circuits work
>Everyone laughs at Louis and his misshapen head

Attached: download (2).jpg (445x250, 13K)

business savvy and communication skills more impressive than tech savvy

even closing a wound with gorilla tape works but that doesn't mean it's the optimal way

neither

Of course baking works.
Apple does it all the time to fix Macbooks under warranty.

Louis just argues it's not the best solution.

Yeah why would you use tape instead of super glue?

>Apple does it all the time to fix Macbooks under warranty.
Pls sir, delet this.

Attached: 1525021996388.png (890x802, 386K)

Attached: 1526096365407.png (1473x1311, 878K)

You missed the best part, where there's a collab video between them where Louis shows the 'right' way to fix the issue instead of baking, and it doesn't end up working properly.

Who is this faggot and why should I care?

he's our/g/uy, but he is also a dick.

Fake and gay.
suse.com/company/executive-management/
OpenSUSE is die best distro

He's one of those people who are extremely narcissistic but good at hiding it and feigning humility

both

>works
>doesn t say for how long

that card probably stopped working after a while .

Well what you have to realize is that he is an e-celeb youtube personality and isn't actually properly trained or knowledge in anything beyond surface level ifixit intermediate skills. He rants a lot and acts like what he's doing is super intuitive and advanced while the device was made by a 12 year old girl in Hong Kong.

nah you're just a faggot.

Not sure but I know he has one and I'd probably ride it if he shat on apple a little more.

He hates apple and raves about thinkpad, I'd be very surprised if he doesn't browser Jow Forums

the reason was they started talking shop, and woops we put it under so long we melted the chip.

I find it funny.

He's refrenced Jow Forums in his videos.

>He rants a lot and acts like what he's doing is super intuitive
>Literally rants about how he is a dumabss and how anyone can do it

This is like the third thread in two days, stop shilling Louis

Baking only works if you have dead tantalums. If it's literally anything else, nothing happens. Even with dead tantalums, they'll probably only work as long as you keep them warm.

Neither. He has the "anyone who can't do this is a dumbass" attitude. Sure, I can probably learn how to repair laptop motherboards on my own, but do I want to? No. I'd rather learn something more applicable to my daily life and not break shit so much that I need to learn how to fix it.
Also his voice is annoying, don't understand why anyone can watch his videos for more than 5 minutes.

/ourguy/

Attached: IMG_20180508_014818.jpg (1080x1528, 187K)

I don't think you're using "intuitive" right. Intuitive means that anyone can figure it out provided they have a brain. It's almost the opposite of advanced.

intuitive
adjective-
using or based on what one feels to be true even without conscious reasoning; syn: instinctive.

this

Attached: 1525334805940.png (399x322, 42K)

It's like saying "He acts like it's super easy and hard"

I don't know these things bug me.

because youre not from here

Just like typical AMD fanboy and PC enthusiast

>our/g/uy
>is also a dick

Sooooo our/g/uy
Soo

Jow Forums can never have a /ourguy/ because they’re a bunch of contrarians who can never be satisfied

Came here to say this. Even if you're a good guy, just the manner in which New Yorkers speaks makes you come off as a dick with an attitude. Maybe it has to do with how the cost of living is so high yet they're packed like sardines inside cockroach infested appartments.

Seems like a good and honest guy, if a little blunt. I know fuck all about electronics but find his repair videos entertaining and informative. Never really considered buying an Apple product, but after seeing his videos I'd never touch any of their shit with a barge pole.

Extremely high strung from apparently living in a bad part of NY where people hassle him on the street and would jack his shit if he used a MacBook in public

Manlet pic request!

Attached: Achmed_akbar_CPU_genius_1444133174714.png (1920x1200, 538K)

>being cool and being a dick are mutually exclusive

Found the bullied little boy.

He's a dick but he's right

just autism

>saged on port 8080

Attached: 180.jpg (186x154, 14K)

He's fighting the good fight, even if it's doomed.

based beaner of apple repairs