Looking for a good bluetooth speaker. Is the UE Boom 2 good for its price range?

Looking for a good bluetooth speaker. Is the UE Boom 2 good for its price range?

Attached: 61th8P2b0XL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 12K)

I think the smaller but fatter one is better value.

lol the ue roll? yeah that looks like a good one too. idm spending more if the boom has better quality/louder, but if it's not worth it i could go for the roll.

If you don't care about the water resistance look into /csg

csg?

>bluetooth
>good
pick one

Attached: 1525890337451.jpg (1024x764, 89K)

think they have an aux input which i'll prob use a fair bit. but yeah unfortunately i cannot take my home stereo out and about.

JBL Charge 3 is pretty good, or that Sony XE30 or whatever the hell its called.

alright thanks user. can't find the sony one but the jbl one looks a bit good, albeit a fair bit more expensive. found the jbl flip tho, which is cheaper and also looks decent

I have like 5 display models and a bunch of the disk that only work in demo mode :( the sound is honestly great... Too bad I can't really do anything with'em

Sony XE30, sorry

UE Boom 2 is okay, JBL sound cheap, B&O A1 has best sound but shit battery

I also have a semi functional jbl... The speaker is blown to hell... I'd avoid it seems like a poopie product... I'm btw

God damnit lmao Sony XB30...SRSXB30.

oh right lol. yeah that one looks pretty good too. so sony, b&o, and i guess ue boom? i'm not sure if the b&o would be good for me, as i would prefer not to charge it too much. the sony one looks nice tho.

It's okay. Pretty loud, makes for a decent outside speaker even. Waterproof is a plus.
Currently use AUX, had 7 before but now under memedows 10 it does not communicate with PC well.
That being said, I think it's expensive. I only have it because BestBuy here was giving them away for free with every Samsung S7 purchase.

Attached: 9mm vs gel.gif (288x288, 1.61M)

Please go to a shop and test them side by side, it really helps. I'm just waiting till my old UE Boom dies or B&O put out an improved A1.

really? the 10 issue is annoying. i use the anker soundcore for bluetooth with my laptop, and that works p well for out and about. i guess i could aux? but idk that's quite awkward
fuck i thought it was £89 not £189. sorry user i don't think i can really afford it atm anyway :(

The sound is well worth the price, the disk has a pretty big sound too, I have a couple taken apart and the construction and design is pretty solid.. I accidentally played the microphone through the speaker and the feed back loop was nauseatingly loud, shit was yelling for like 40 seconds and the speakers sound as good as ever.

Attached: IMG_20180511_150412.jpg (2448x3264, 1.27M)

you sure like your speakers lol. how comes you have so much? you're ?? desu i think the sony one looks good but i'll prob bite the bullet with the ue boom 2. seems all-around p good stuff

>I think the smaller but fatter one is better value.
works with girls too

*sinister choir music*

Don't fell for the JBL charge 3. The usb port on it is rubbish quality, I have to fix one or two each month! I cannot say for the whole brand but stay the fuck away from JBL charge 3.

lmao
what does this mean
yeah seems like general consensus is that jbl is pretty shitty, so will do user

think i will go for the boom then. cheers all.

Unironically Bose SoundLink mini 2. I know Bose has a bad reputation but their Bluetooth speaker is far ahead of any and all competition of the same size.

The battery on my UE boom 2 has gone to shit lately, so I just leave it in the shower nowadays and only use it for 5-10 minutes every day, while bringing my Harman kardon studio 4 around the apartment. Have had the boom for nearly three years now tho

Lady was throwing all of best buys display speakers away... My brother took them and gave me a bunch.. I plan on isolating the amp and building a few shelf speakers out of them..

>JBL Charge 3
This, I have one and it works well. Charge 2 is also good. If you just need a speaker and sound quality isn't important, Anker makes one that lasts a crazy long time.

It could be a bluetooth radio thing. I am using the one integrated in my mobo.
I have a bluetooth dongle in my dell workstation upstairs but I have a wireless keyboard hooked up to it, I would test it but bluetooth is so fucky in Windows that once I connect something I dare not disconnect it usually if it works okay.

Attached: Bored-Girl-In-Yuyushiki-Anime-Playing-With-a-Computer-Screen.gif (346x360, 873K)

it is quite expensive tho idk. but worth considering yeah
damn really? how did you wear it out?
ohh right lmao. yeah worth a shot desu.
mixed things about jbl though idk. and yeah i have an anker soundcore but want to upgrade. love the thing and super good for the price, but just want something a bit louder and with a bit more bass
i know what you mean. disconnecting the anker and reconnecting can sometimes be quite annoying. i just sometimes end up making windows forget the device and reconnect to it again lmao. luckily i don't disconnect it tooo much, but it's always such a pain when i do.

>mixed things about jbl though idk. and yeah i have an anker soundcore but want to upgrade. love the thing and super good for the price, but just want something a bit louder and with a bit more bass
The Charge 3 sounds pretty good. The Charge 2 is has more bass but it sounds artificial. The Charge 3 sounds more neutral.

the charge 3 does look very good actually with some pretty good reviews. only downside is its price is a lot more than the boom as well - around £65 more. idk if it's worth that much more? and the negative reviews from with one about the charge kinda put me off too. ahh so many conflicting opinions lmao.

Huh?