I am freaked out right now, this video has to be fake right...

I am freaked out right now, this video has to be fake right ? Tell me it is fake Jow Forums I simply refuse to believe this shit. Does Google really have an AI listening to me 24/7 not only giving me targeted advertising but most likely also create a personality profile and political compass ? Honestly this is worse than 1984 if this video is true. But it seems to be have been a livestream so this would mean it is hard to fake... WTF

youtube.com/watch?v=zBnDWSvaQ1I

Attached: 446989195_1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MFacwD-aRjM?t=7m5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Check the newer videos in his channel, faggot.

Well in his second test he isnt live recording on YT but it still works. He talks about S O Y L E N T and at 7:05 you can clearly see an ad for a vacation for "Your wife and her boyfriend" on other sites you can see other things like making your wife happy and shit.

youtu.be/MFacwD-aRjM?t=7m5s

Why would any sane person let the botnet in the house?

how could you not ? android phones, pcs with mics, youtube and god know how much other stuff. you cant avoid Google or Apple nowadays.

You can, buy not buying their shit. My mic is next to useless because the broken fan.

Yes you can

1984 actually depicted a utopian society

>phone put away when not in use
>desktop pc with no mic plugged in when not in use
>not buying meme-speaker-spyware
>not buying mobile toys that function as spare

Well, it depicts a dystopian society. Which seems like hell to an outside observer, but it's a Utopia for those who live in it.

It's certainly hell to those who live in it. Nobody's truly happy: hate replaced satisfaction. Brave New World better fits the description of utopia on the inside, dystopia from the outside.

Ok, I have a laptop, hence the microphone is integrated. I don't want to remove windows (/v/ - what can I say). To stay away from the botnet I disabled cortana (I hope), using firefox+adblock, disabling the microphone & webcam driver... is it enough? Any chance fucking google or other botnets still have access to the disabled hardware?

... O shit. I just realized I own an android phone, which of course has a microphone & webcam and they are not disabled... NOoooo... you can never be safe from the botnet.

I don't see how they're able to listen like that constantly. I'm using Chrome right now and it doesn't show up in the PulseAudio volume mixer so they must be using some sort of undocumented API on Windows.

I think it was because he was streaming on Youtube that it worked. But regardless it does confirm that Google has AI listening in whenever they can to make targeted advertisment and possible create a psychological profile of you. So I guess if you have an Android Phone that always reacts to "Ok Google" or own a Google Home device you are being surveilled 24/7.

I could definitively see an Android phone lying beside him listening constantly, yeah.

no I mean in the video it is clear why it worked, he was streaming his video and audio through youtube. It is a recording of a livestream he did. Regardless your Android phone is not to be trusted.

Yeah I know, but it seems more likely that he has an Android phone collecting information rather than YouTube streaming doing it.

you can avoid apple pretty easily, google on the other hand is practically unavoidable

The time to start worrying is when they make their Listening Machines free. Really worry when they're compulsory.
It takes a special kind of hubris to charge for one though. Orwell never thought of that. They were free and compulsory in his 1984.

literally fake and gay
do you not know the onions cuck nintendo switch meme? this is literally a terrible take on it with photoshop and video editing
this has nothing to do with google
should have posted Level1Techs video where they talk about youtube auto subtitles and how AI reads the subs and buries your video if it has "google" and "bad" anywhere in the auto generated subs

Double good doublethink comrade