Anything I can help you look for?

anything I can help you look for?

Attached: experts.jpg (1000x680, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0qpoXYi4328
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this dick, nigguh

Hey I saw that you don't have the phone vr display set up anymore, is there any chance I can still check it out? You'll have to go in the back? That's ok I'll wait.

protip: if you get bothered by a blue shirt more than twice in 10 minutes, it means management told us to keep an eye on you because you're a potential shoplifter

*unzips dick*
OwO

Y is he at parade rest?
Bitch
Fixe you're mom ass

Good think I'm not a nigger

Yeah tell me some meaningless spiel about a specific product you know nothing about but pretend to or just be honest

Real talk, at least the guy in the picture tried to make himself look presentable.
Go to any retail store around here and there's idiots with pants baggy, no belt, shirt untucked, 11 day stubble, haven't showered in a week, pit stains on their uniform.

Clearly he doesn't know shit, but neither do any of the other idiots.

Dropped out from the Burger flipping university.

Attached: azazel11p1.jpg (500x281, 70K)

I mean, if your really offering help. I need a budget smartphone under $200 that supports T-Mobile band 12 has WiFi calling and beats my LG g3

>being a faggot JROTC kiddie
>>Fixe you're mom ass
welcome to summer

youtube.com/watch?v=0qpoXYi4328

I know more then you.

A-Atelier Totori please now

Attached: pepe_sweat1.png (646x595, 304K)

>is this a good phone for texting?

Attached: text.jpg (150x150, 3K)

FUCK YOU

AteliER TOTORI PLEASE NOW GIVE PLEASE

Attached: pepe_sweat2.png (646x595, 323K)

It's okay, what you want is the iPhone X though. It has a display and a camera so you can send your pictures through the texting app

Attached: zerotooexpert.jpg (1920x1080, 290K)

I'm looking for a coreboot compatible system running some form of BSD. Are they over by the amiibos?

>Does it have an app for boiling rabbits?

Attached: rabbit.jpg (300x168, 4K)

>JROTC

Hello underage

Yes, the exit?

What's that? Some sort of laptop? We have surface books and macbooks over here, and if you're looking for something cheaper the Chromebooks are here. Anything else?

only if you buy the extended warranty

Do any of your laptops support installing gentoo?

Led to some interesting moments at the store I worked in a few years ago. Manager had us always greet a customer if he was stopped at a shelf for more than 5 seconds. It was a kinda large store so we couldn't see each other all the time, and some clients were approached by literally all of us in succession..

They have CCTV and some guy who's sitting in control room and watching the whole store, yet this guy comes and ask you this question twice in 10 minutes. what does that mean?!

Attached: fafa.jpg (1000x488, 100K)

I'M JUST LOOKING PISS OFF OKAY !?

CCTV doesn't prevent shoplifting - it just aids in investigating the crime (in many cases the police will just drop the investigation even if there's footage because they have to focus resources on other crimes). Being constantly bothered by employee(s), however, makes you want to leave the store and go shoplift elsewhere.

>do u have gf?

Attached: bf.jpg (271x186, 5K)

WHY ARE MOST GIRL PSYCHOS RELATIVELY PRETTY?

How about showing me one of the bathroom stalls. ;^)

Can you help me find a clerk that is not a complete idiot?

I thought not.

No I'll ask you if I need something.
To all retail workers, leave me alone but be available if I need you. Thank you in advance

At my store, me and my coworker are the only two with any insight into computers at all within the PC department. He's planning on leaving, and I'll be fucked if I'm left to stay having to constantly correct my stupid coworkers. What's worse is that management consciously decides not to hire people with computer knowledge because they aren't as social as your average college kid who wants to sit on their phone all day.

>tfw hassled by the store manager to approach people instantly as they enter the store even though it's both annoying to the customer and me

Attached: 1509195251003.jpg (640x632, 212K)

>Walk in
>Need banana plugs
>$40 for a set of four (4)

Fuck no.jpeg

some beats by dr dre and monster cables please

yeah except for when you actually need one of them, at which point i go to the apple part of the store and start tugging on iwatches so their security system goes off and i can catch one of the lazy fucks and ask them where x item is

Attached: lowest-hi-there-is-there-a-project-youre-working-on-241881.png (500x522, 167K)

I find it amusing that Best Buy opened a store in the UK and a few months later closed it down. Basically the UK is so fucked they could not turn a profit.

>welcome to office depot! what can I help you find today?

Attached: 1.jpg (1200x1600, 312K)

that will be 399.99 okay thank you come again

everyone outside of uk knows uk is one of the poorest countries on earth

Go into Best Buy in the network section and ask the clerk, "Do you have POE adapters?" He looks at the other clerk who was a Mexican tranny and they both look at me with a blank look on their face.

They do, it's where I bought mine

Well the mofos working their was no help.

Walmart has them too, I picked up an extra piece there when I decided to take another rig off wifi

>
>They do, it's where I bought mine
Id like to buy a Mexican Tranny.
Was he cute?

Well if we weren't trapped in a service based economy maybe these men could be doing something more enriching with their lives than playing tech support to boomers and the lowest of normgroids while psuedo white collars and others here barely one rung above them on the economic ladder ridicule them.

Attached: 1520649828619.jpg (1920x1080, 96K)

Yes, where can I find USB Zip disquettes

yes, where are your skullcandies

>Be a store that sells TVs
>In a country where you need to pay hundreds of dollars to have a license to own it

nice

0ffice Dep0t

Same thing happens here in Canada. Futureshop went out of business, BestBuy bought up a bunch of the locations, then within a couple years started closing them down.

>>JROTC

Nice try, kiddo

>me
>scary looking Jow Forums man
>144hz low light/f.lux pale tan
>mean eyes due to constantly glaring and anger when either messing with C++ or video gaming
>have my generic black hoody on
>on the train
>get off at my stop, its close to a best buy
>7pm, pretty dark
>its windy and pretty cold
>had my hoody on
>kinda hungry, decide to enter best buy to get some snacks and use my rewards card
>enter best buy
>fat yellow shirt guy welcomes me, say hi to him and move on
>skinny blue shirt guy in front of me, clearly intimidated by my evil looking presence
>out of the corner of my eye see yellow shirt guy do the "keep an eye on him" symbol
>blue shirt guy comes up to me and asks "Can I help you find something"
>tell him I'm just here for the snacks

all I wanted was some chips

yeah, how many lumens is this TV?

I stole like half a million dollars worth of shit from best buy over 2 years and was caught a couple times before I was arrested for armed robbery in the late 00s and stopped with the druggie lifestyle.

Now I'm rich from Bitcoin, dress well, look presentable, spend thousands of dollars there, but they still bother me a lot when I go there. Is there some sort of facial recognition system?

*there
tfw to smart to learn how to spell

Nevar 4get, the Best Buy Gestapo never forgets. You'll be playing golf one day, and the Geek Squad van will roll up on you to remove the virus if ya catch my drift.

AYE MATE do you have a LOICENSE for that tellyvision?

That's like $700 worth of shit a day. How did you even manage that?

This is so fucking stupid and unbelievable I don't know why it made me laugh so much.

The exit.

hz low light/f.lux pale tan
>pale tan
KEK BTFO

Attached: 1525481479892.gif (500x375, 991K)

lowel's BTFO

This

The Amazon showroom

>65900000
DEP00000T

Mostly new video games, I could hold 8 on my person and had a gf that also held 6 or 8. Not at just one best buy, we travelled between 4 states, all over them. It was like a job, i don't miss that bullshit.

im banned from bestbuy because i was around an empty part of the store and there were a stack of games back there
fucking retards thought i planned to shoplift em i dont play on ps4
this was 2 years ago, they got a photo of my id or something

It used to be a lot easier. And RFID jammers are pretty easy to buy or build. As a lone shoplifter you get a lot of attention but an attractive young couple being affectionate to each other gets a little more privacy

pussy

00000fice Dep00000t

is it true you have to pay a TV license even if you only play vidya?
Do you also need one for your computer because you might potentially watch BBC iplayer shit?

Every time I watch some britcuck try to weasel his way out of paying the TV license, they just seem like the UK 's equivalent of sovereign citizens.

why the hell did you hand over your id because they suspected you of shoplifting? should have threatened to sue them and walked out

dumb bugman just does as he's told because a guy in a uniform told him to do it

My local maplins was the worst for this, one foot though the door and they'd be on you instantly, they're gone now, serves them right.

Attached: 1525388430982.jpg (675x720, 67K)

They should sell TV's without a receiver, just an HDMI port for external sources.
If you decide to pay for TV it will be digital and you'll be using the HDMI port anyways.

>Is there some sort of facial recognition system?

Maybe you're just black?

nice quints

Attached: 1525277761797.gif (640x480, 1.26M)

Most people in the UK know this as well.

A guy OD'd in the bathroom at one of the stores I worked at. Was hoping he died so we'd close early.

lol I work at a high school, friendo. the little shits in JROTC are complete bastards. dumb as rocks too. with a few exceptions.

Our Best Buy goes back through footage when we find empty boxes from stolen shit, and we get pictures of the perp. We then share it with other chains like Target, Walmart, etc. We have a whole binder at the AP desk with faces of well known thieves, some of which even have nicknames.

interesting. we never left open boxes but i had some violent interactions with bb security that I know were investigated by police, and one store even hired an outside security company to staff the store because we took so much. But this is 12+ years ago and I did 4 years in prison for it.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Attached: check.png (960x749, 670K)

Do you have any DSL modems?
...You don't?
Seriously?

Good thing I shop at Fry's Electronics.

Ah yes, I can see why you might be having trouble finding it, sir.

No one carries DSL modems, my man

Attached: 1434256597744.jpg (534x467, 42K)

>Being constantly bothered by employee(s), however, makes you want to leave the store and go shoplift elsewhere.
As a retired master shoplifter, I can confirm this to be true. You'd be better off paying close attention to employees and watching for secret-shoppers, while ignoring the cameras around you.
Protip: Secret-shoppers are often assigned to single areas and thus follow a set route. If you spot someone aimlessly moving about in one area, repeatedly doing the same shit, abort mission.

Attached: 1290467356692.jpg (448x342, 70K)

why would you even shop irl? just order shit online

No this is bollocks, you just say you don't want one at the door and there is nothing they can do.

Legally yes you need one to watch iPlayer but they aren't tracking your ip and address or anything they just go door to door and harass those without one.

The only reason it seems sovereign citizen-y is because the TV license guys are acting like they are the police. They even claim they will go and get a search warrant when what they'll really do is grumble as they walk off to their hatchback.

(also yanks, we pay for TV because we have the best and least biased channels in the world, with no ads!)

to try stuff out, also to get it faster sometimes