Why are crt monitors so comfy?

why are crt monitors so comfy?
i needs one bruhs ;-;

Attached: C3CqUozKX3Uhqdefault.jpg (480x360, 86K)

Go back

They have a very nice glow and gloss about them. However, they are also gygantic. Hopefully you have room for them.

I guess the really high quality ones were? I only remember headaches from the ones I had.

good luck in 2018 finding one that isn't burned-in garbage

that's because you where a retard and ran them at 45-60hz at high resolution instead of running them at low resolution at 120hz

hz have nothing to do with it. 60 is basically flicker free. if you get headaches it's because of magnetic disturbances causing additional flicker. remove all magnets and electrical stuffs from anywhere near the monitor and degauss

>Coalminer keyboard

>bruhs
niggers aren't allowed on Jow Forums, sorry friend : ( >>>/reddit/ may be more to you taste

Attached: 1503889837400.png (500x500, 154K)

>big footprint
>heavy
>collects tons of dust
>gets destroyed by magnets
>non-square pixels
>non-rectlinear geometry
I'll stick with what I have thanks.

>CRT
>pixels
18+

it's because it's shining a fucking ray gun into your eyes thousands of times a minute

Let me guess CRTs ran at 1000000000000000000000p yes?

No, you numbnut, they used completely different metrics i.e. lines

dude you haven't used a CRT in years clearly CRT at 60hz flicker ALOT its not like LCD you dumb ignorant shit.

>i needs one bruh
NO!
Crt's are shit unless your some retro fag. don't even try to use a crt.
I used a crt for 20 years and they are horrible
the high FPS isn't worth the headaches and red eyes.

>have good hearing
>turn on my TV
>that 15khz squeal
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

they light up the entire room

What? You ever got to use a CRT at all? 60hz is instant eyeball cancer on CRT. Going beyond 75 and preferably a bit higher when possible solved this shit. Also, your blabbing about magnetic disturbances [sic] is utter yoga instructor tier. Plz don't.

My main TV is still a CRT and even though I'm 34 I can clearly hear when my gf forgot to turn it off. I guess good hearing isn't even mandatory.

dont know, but Ive found myself missing crt monitors and tvs recently

Enjoy your sore eyes.

Do you actually used crt monitors or is just second hand nostalgia?

Attached: 131320018081.png (376x270, 4K)