Redpill me on peeing sitting down

redpill me on peeing sitting down

Attached: image.png (541x720, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RX93EULLSZ4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm taking a shit on the floor if I see one of those signs.

first you need a redpilled haircut
it doesn't work otherwise

>peeing sitting down
Why?

Honestly I do it a lot, especially in the mornings. I'm tall enough and the toilet is short enough that it might splash out if I stand up to do it. It has happened, though rarely, but either way I don't want to risk having to clean the bathroom just because I had to tinkle. And that's just regular, in the mornings I have to because of the higher force involved.

Tell me how you do it when you have an erection

Attached: 326475434.png (240x210, 11K)

Doesnt get pee everywhere and you dont need to aim

you can shit post on bant while you piss

literally crouch over the bowl and dunk your dick downwards

if you've ever chugged a gallon of water you basically have to sit and piss for 20 consecutive minutes
it'd be unrealistic to stand that long while pissing cause the muscles you use might make you shit too

Ahh shit that's painfull, my erection is rock hard, i can't move it that much

it's the comfiest way to pee

>the problems of fat people

That's why you crouch
You sort of hunker over until you almost faceplant the backside
Unless you enjoy cleaning up your own piss

peeing on anvils is rude

Oh yeah i got it

Never seen that one in my country.

Infact, never heard about those in my country.

who are you quoting and what bearing on the topic at hand does your statement have

he was talking about how you use some of the same muscles to pee as to poop so using them while standing would risk an accident
the education of australia

At that point wouldn't it just be easier to sit..? You can even lean forward easier (that's what I do)

I think they were only tested in some cities or something to see what response they had. It was some very cucked country like sweden or the UK iirc.

Dude my dick can't fit in the bowl when I sit down with an erection
I just start pissing over the side instead

8 inches user?

also are your bowls round there cus ours are all egg-shaped and a lot have a cut out at the front so that doesn't happen

just regular eggs
but not the german kind with the weird terras

turd terras*

terras?

Attached: turd terras.jpg (1024x768, 407K)

>I think they were only tested in some cities or something to see what response they had.
Good to know, thanks.

well that IS weird

np fren

Here, the hole is in the center, way easier

only fatass americans always have a load of shit on stand-by in their fat asses making this an issue
amerifats

doesnt spray pee all over.

>8 inches user?
That's the *Spain* clay, and with him it has since grown up to 8.3 inches with him.

I have myself an 8" hard and 5" soft (it has been the same size since 2008) and I have no issues using European toilet seats when in soft non-swelled mode.

When hard, Everyone has problems.
When you have just fucked, your tip and foreskin are all swelled up. Then you go to a bowl and try to aim while standing. Good luck. :DDD

It actually could be better to have a seat and push your dick in, towards the pool. I never do that tho. It's not my thing. I'd rather clean up the whole toilet instead.

Attached: 1441614967193.jpg (1040x1536, 512K)

youtube.com/watch?v=RX93EULLSZ4

peed sitting 4 1 month
>prostate go swollen stream was like a thin string
peed upright
>powerful stream, neighbors are intimidated of my cock manliness and women shouting "muh pussy" at the thought of suck powerful cock in their rotten cunts

Thats the only way

why are they trying to tell people to sit while peeing

demasculate them (unironically)

for what reason?