Hey Jow Forums are any of you guys bilingual? Is so, are you guys scared of losing your language...

hey Jow Forums are any of you guys bilingual? Is so, are you guys scared of losing your language? I was born in the US and am living in Brazil for 3, because of college, and my parents are Brazilian. So I get really paranoid of losing my language skills sometimes, mostly because people around me only speak portuguese, and when i use my english, its on my free time.

share your experiences Jow Forums!

Attached: 21369521_1398941910224416_207302391345412275_n.jpg (720x669, 38K)

Eita porra!

sup user, how are you?

I'm fine. How about you? Are you doing ok? I don't think you need to care about "lose your skills". But how you feel about it?

I speak both types of English

its difficult because of the ridicule you get for using american

Everyone says i shouldn't worry about losing my skills, but sometimes i really miss speaking english, btw, elections are coming up sunday, who are you voting on?

why do you speak american english? do you get made fun of for that?

Mate, I suggest you speak english in your free time/when you're alone, I've been doing it for quite some time and it seems like it's helping with my pronunciation and dialogue skills; but you won't actually lose your english-related skills, don't worry and have a nice one

Ikr, i have english classes twice a week, but rarely i talk with people in english, and when i say i do it by ways like Jow Forums, they looks to me whit a face like i'm a big retarded.
>who are you voting on
Bolsonaro 17, and you?

you pick it up if you watch too much American tv

some people get extremely aggressive if you use it instead of English (UK)

redpill

jesus christ, your english is pretty good man, and plus, i do, im always reading manga, and speaking with my friends from the US of course im voting on my mate bolsonaro

I can speak a moderate amount of spanish but because I never became fully fluent I am at a big risk of losing it desu

I speak am*rican and dixie english and you get talked down to just the same as you do if you speak y*nkee here desu

i feel so comfortable speaking to y'all bilingual people, sometimes I do need some alone time for myself to speak english

>some people get extremely aggressive if you use it instead of English (UK)
Wtf? Why?

I thought you could make hate on me

of course not user, you are completely right. I am always using my english, and something i recommend is using your phone, your computer, everything of yours in english, hell, even my search recommendations are in english, kek

Attached: bolsronaro.png (1173x717, 466K)

Get out my country you fucking gringo, this is no place for amerimutts to be in.
Go back to USA, at least you will be shot in your homeland instead of this shithole.

>not voting for Jeb!

Attached: 431.jpg (800x606, 54K)

ssh monkey

heil!

Attached: 1409957610928.jpg (520x537, 57K)

Just by using your language in the free time you will keep refreshing your knowledges
Just chill and worry less

Attached: Fagasstrap_Main.jpg (850x550, 46K)

Nice trips mutt

english is gay

Attached: eS4Cf.jpg (968x1332, 129K)

I'll take this advice. I need to practice more, my english is a bit rusty.. feels bad.