Do you have any plans for Halloween, Jow Forums?

Do you have any plans for Halloween, Jow Forums?

Attached: 5345235235.jpg (903x1024, 70K)

just another day here

When is halloween?

Attached: IMG_8041.jpg (400x400, 23K)

Not sure, but its getting close. American anons should know

The fair always rolls in maybe a week before halloween so I'll probably go to that with the gf. Maybe I'll carve a pumpkin, but we always end up with the most difficult ones to carve.

Luckily, it seems like it's going to be warmer for it this year. Last two years it was freezing already by this time! That wasn't very fun when I was helping my gf with her stall at the fair. (I don't think her and her sisters will be doing that again this year, too, because of it.)

always the 31st, for future reference!

I wanna do something big

That sounds really nice. Have fun!
Do it then, throw a Halloween party, for example!

This will be my first Halloween i spend with my 5yr old nephew,
so I have plans by default.
I'll probably be manning the door while my bro and nephew go trick or treating.

Attached: 1536339455160.png (657x527, 31K)

Thanks fren

Wow, that actually sounds pretty amazing. Hope you and your nephew have a great time.

Probably gate crash a party I've not been invited to like I do every year dressed as a gnome.

Attached: 61JR06g71qL._UX385_.jpg (385x385, 13K)

No, I dont celebrate this holiday

What holidays do you celebrate moi komplu zloty

Attached: Pukka_Pies.jpg (249x199, 11K)

September 11 and new year

Well I'm an alcohol and celebrate everything, even the Holocaust

lol, also September 11th which i celebrate, has nothing to do with the terrorist attack

We don't have all that many holidays in autumn here. I think there was something on the 4th of November, but its nothing special, just an extra holiday.

going to a party at ECU

ok oskar

Your birthday?

yep

What should I do to get me into the season? Recommend me anime or stuff like that.
BORING

The only thing I can think of right now is Over the Garden Wall. Quite good to watch in autumn.