It's been more than 1 hour now how to stop this?

It's been more than 1 hour now how to stop this?

Attached: 2018-05-12 10.26.37 1~01.jpg (3096x3096, 1.96M)

install windows 7

Pull out you wifi cable

watch yuru yuri

Get SSD or install Gentoo.

/thread

Attached: Untitled.png (615x456, 294K)

Just unplug it. Don't worry, Windows makes restore points for these cases, so your computer will just go back to however it was before installing updates.

Turn off your computer.

Only time I ever had this problem was with Windows 8. That OS was complete garbage.

Just turn 360 degrees and walk away. You can do something else in the meantime. If it stays that way for over 24 hours, do a hard reset.

>the absolute state of Windows.

Attached: DS_2PeKUMAA3Vlo.jpg_large.jpg (280x280, 14K)

Turned off then on and now it's stuck on the windows boot screen without the loading spinner. What to do?

Attached: 2018-05-12 11.10.40 2.jpg (3096x3096, 2.63M)

Holy shit, that was easier than expected.
Never underestimate the stupidity of windows users

Attached: 1475433314910.jpg (3504x2336, 2.44M)

Turned off then on once again and it's working now. Weird.

>using anything but windows 7

Stallman has done more harm than good to the freemarket in recent years.

Install Gentoo

You're supposed to install Linux now.

This always pissed me off about Windows, going back several versions now. Because it's made for "normies" aka everyone including grandaprents, there's almost zero tech transparency. Half the time we aren't even given a progress bar. So when it freezes indefinitely you have no idea what the hell is going on, and are afraid to turn off the computer because you'll make Windows unbootable.

Such a shit show. I feel bad for the Windows devs who inherited decades worth of spaghetti code and now have to keep this shit going

Install Ubuntu. There is no reason to use Windows.

b-but muh gaymes

Holy shit, you're an idiot

>It's been more than 1 hour now
I know it's been there for you for a long time, but you really need to retire that Pentium III.

utter utter shit

>it's a hardware problem
t. wangblows 10 pajeet shill

Just grab Windows 7 or 8.1. Windows 10 isn't fucking worth it. Windows 8.1 was a good middleground between the control of 7 and the support of 10.
>using decades old technology isn't a legitimately retarded thing to do

Install Gentoo

Buy an SSD you poor cheap fuck

Install GNU+Linux

Upgrade to Windows 7