Is posting from a T-Mobile network banned for anyone else...

Is posting from a T-Mobile network banned for anyone else? It's been saying that the ISP is banned for me for a few days now.

Attached: 1525728838053.png (600x569, 290K)

Mobile connections are blocked in the US

Ive tried T-Mobile, Verizon and Simple Mobile and none of them work

Your only option is to pony up 20$, goyim

Attached: Screenshot_20180512-200247.jpg (1080x2220, 429K)

Is this a new implementation? I've always been able to post from T-Mobile and only got that message every once in a while but now it does it all the time.

Phone posting is banned?
PHONE POSTING HAS ENDED!!!
HALLELUJAH!

I've been living in the US for a year, I'm not really sure if it's the state I live in(NJ) but people I know from Virginia and California say the same

Attached: 1526002901901.jpg (720x960, 113K)

>phoneposting
>having anything other than Verizon

Attached: ytho.jpg (473x480, 31K)

T-Mobile has been getting rangebanned a bit at a time for years now due to rampant CP posting and ban evasion. It mostly worked without a Pass in 2014-5, but now it's mostly banned.

Why T-Mobile of all providers?

I use a VPN, most servers are blocked on it but I found one that works.. so ymmv.

It's based on behavior. Who knows, maybe it's all hood groids on MVNO prepaid plans.

>Not living in US
>Phoneposting is fine here
Life's good

All phoneposters should be banned

PHONEPOSTERS BTFO

Based mods

>Being a newfag

>being a pedophile

>Not even denying it

Fuck off newfag

I've been wondering why the quality of threads have improved.

Attached: 1476152756481.webm (640x360, 507K)

Lol okay gramps

I am able to post on T-Mobile sometimes but am often greeted with a rangeban or a permaban for CP. Usually going into airplane mode for 30 seconds allows me to post but the last time I tried on T-Mobile it didn't work after 3 minutes so I just gave up.

Most T-Mobile IPs I connect to are unbanned

Try going to iknowwhatyoudownload.com to see what else phoneposters get up to. (It's almost always tons of CP)