Proprietary Software and Hardware General /PSHG/ - Fuck free and open source

Fucking Linus and Stallman cock suckers need to fucking leave this board, fucking communists think they can get everything for free.
Well buddy sorry to burst your bubble the world isn't free, the greatest stuff is made only by the incentive of money. All other hippy bullshit is irrelevant.
FUCKING LEFTIST COMMIES!!!!
Free doesn't exist, nothing in the world is free.

Here we discuss:
microsoft.com
apple.com
adobe.com
google.com

REAL software, not that buggy free shit with viruses, etc.
Jesus freetards are dumb, Linux is LITTERALLY a VIRUS, that's why you don't need virus scanners.
baka

Attached: Bogdanoff-.jpg (480x360, 54K)

Good god love my proprietary samsung smarttv with all kinds of services and streaming providers

Attached: samsung-tv-suhd-overview-smart.jpg (1124x853, 191K)

name a single better browser
PROTIP: you can't

Attached: google chrome.jpg (160x160, 4K)

Chrome is open source... and inferior to edge

>current year
>not having a proprietary speaker connected to the internet listening 24/7
ISHYGDDT

Attached: hero_01.png (1000x1000, 466K)

i took the 10 pill and finally upgraded my windows 7 last week and oh boy i fucking love how convenient it is. i don't have to setup a mail account or any of that sort, also using voice commands with Cortana is awesome. The only problem is that I still couldn't figure how to make her always open the first choice of app when i say "open xyz app". also I can't figure out the netflix voice commands, can anyone help?

good, just shout: "CORTANA OPEN NETFLIX" really hard, if she doesn't respond say "HMMM MAYBE I SHOULD'VE BOUGHT AN APPLE, ATLEAST SIRI SEEMS TO WORK"
that should do the job

she does open netflix, but i am talking about the voice commands inside the app itself. i don't want to use my greasy fat hands to choose the shows that i want to watch.

It's 2018 and there are still people who deny the iPad is objectively not only the best tablet, but the only good tablet at all.

Oh they cost too much? Well a quality device that doesn't shit the bed tends to cost a bit, plus their not even that expensive now.

Attached: IMG_0238.png (470x556, 299K)

Maybe turn on more telemetry features for it to work

Chromium is open source you fucking faggot.

i have an iPad and the piece of shit refuses to open the books app after the latest iOS update. It is trash.

I fucking love Larry Ellison, he is my hero!

Reset it. At least it turns on and gets updates unlike some android brick. Go away freetard.

... which chrome is based on except some malware google includes to spy on users

>calls googles extra features malware
spotted the freetard

>Here we discuss:
>microsoft.com
>apple.com
>adobe.com
>google.com
the joke's on you. my browser didn't even execute their proprietary javascript.

according to the Qt wiki, blink contains binary blobs

K

Freetard leave

Attached: i-love-you-google.png (295x242, 48K)

>freetard
I'm simply a minimalist. There's no reason my browser should waste CPU time on unnecessary javascript.

So instead you waste your time trying to use sites without JS. This is why we call you freetards.

Every fucking site should have obfuscated JS so that you freetartds gtfo

>Linux is LITTERALLY a VIRUS
You kinda spelled Windows wrong.
>the greatest stuff is made only by the incentive of money
So is Linux kernel and GNU software, companies like Google, RedHat, SUSE, Apple, well, even Microsoft contribute to Free software, they spend money on it, since it is good stuff.
Making it free allows other people to test it and point bugs, so companies can fix them.
Sounds good, right? But there is a drawback, you can't inject GPL-licensed software in proprietary.
Sure, some companies have patents and their own 'secret recipes' that they don't want everyone else to know.

>you waste your time trying to use sites without JS
if it doesn't work without JS, it's not worth my time. Would you buy a table that would collapse if it wasn't supplied with 100W? It's a waste of my money and it's hurting our environment unnecessarily.
>letting random websites mine bitcoins on your computer to spite freetards

why not ask your mom..... like you do for everything else.. every night

Attached: Capture+_2018-05-09-08-03-49.png (1440x2417, 2.67M)

ITT corporate shills and cucksoys

Attached: PepeTux.jpg (249x249, 8K)