Do you faggots actually write tests before making models in django?

Do you faggots actually write tests before making models in django?

Attached: ccc.png (640x622, 290K)

Who writes tests for models?

no, TDD is a meme

>Do you faggots actually write tests
no

Thanks for the clarification. I feel content with the way I write code now

>django
Holy fucking kek!
Use laravel,
Or even better learn how to develop on wordpress.

> going from Python to PHP
I dunno, man, it's, like, your personal preference.

>wordpress
no thanks I'm not that degenerate

I don't write models in Django. For the most part applies.

following it dogmatically may be a meme, but when implementing something that you know what the results will look like, but have no idea how to get there, writing out the tests first is very helpful.

Well, I don't. I just test it myself as an user

TDD is useful in the workplace to make sure people don’t break shit that others have written. But if you’re working by yourself it’s mostly a meme. Carmack didn’t write Doom doing TDD and neither did Knuth write latex using TDD. Or stallman or Wozniak

>the virgin tester
>the chad experimental

>tfw one last trip to flavortown

Attached: tdd.jpg (259x194, 12K)

nah
testing is for virgins

>php is more fun to write than python
Pajeet...
>wordpress
oh so you're just a faggot who copy and pastes shit in some wage cuck office?

Isnt WordPress a good way to make money tho?

Yes but its soul crushingly boring. I program for fun and money

Did I mention python or php?
No. You assumed that I suggested laravel due to php.
No a preference and not a personal opinion. Laravel is more straightforward and powerful than django

What's a better way than WordPress to make money programming? Even better if it's not boring

twitter driven development?

Another idiot another explanation.
You assumed that django vs laravel is due to python vs pho.
Those comments are pajeet grade because it shows how much clueless you are about laravel or wordpress.
There's 2 reasons why I don't use django, 1st it's a neet failed meme of 2014 and 2nd python... Because I passed cs101 12 years ago.
Everything that runs python is targeted to idiots.

Aside from money, it's a great platform when you write your php code and have it greatly intergrated with a nice frontend that you bought for cheap or you found it for free.
In laravel you have to do it all by yourself. In wordpress you have to do the main job and the rest is done by wordpress.

Pajeets that cannot learn anything besides python say that wp is shit.

For me it's the safest way to do web services. It backs you 100% of the time both in security and interoperability.

What if I know how to do the front end myself?

>Aside from money, it's a great platform when you write your php code and have it greatly intergrated with a nice frontend that you bought for cheap or you found it for free.

jesus fuck. wordpress faggots in a nutshell. can't even fucking rub two neurons together.

No time for tests in Agile development. The clients are our tests, they send feedback and we create patches.
Because there are no tests, software is cheaper to make. Everybody happy!

then you're a programmer who recognizes the level of CSP nightmare that is 90% of wordpress plugins are.

wordpress is literally for retards, by retards.

I ask this because I know basic PHP but I've been working with Django professionally, and it's a fucking marathon every time

Whereas for WordPress there are already many pre-built modules that if hey were already available for Django then my work would be incredibly diminished.

Thence I'm considering learning PHP and shift my operations that way

Everybody can do frontend. Don't feel special.
I'd rather pay a 20 or 50 for a frontend, than waste my precious and expensive man-hours making buttons and menus.

>don't want to mess with fucking frontend
>rub neurons
Are you fucking stupid? Most frontends worth exactly what the majority of the have as price... NOTHING.
I get paid for the web services, the SEO and easy migration and connectivity with other platforms. I don't care about the frontend.

I'll tell you one thing.
I am making a website for some kind of news.
I need a simple list layout and a specific comment system.
On wordpress along with 100% SEO and ready to use tools to grab news from left and right my time to market is going to be 2 weeks working on my free time... And that's with 100% security coverage from WP.
If I did the same thing in django or laravel i would never end.
Thise are good for very specific applications. Cock.li is on laravel. His code base is prone to bugs and security holes that's why he has a bounty of $50.

Who can make a django or laravel service to update the xml, make standout articles, manage tags, choose keywords, correct categories, fix the description in 4 hours? Nobody. I just buy one plugin to work with my other stuff and I am ready to deliver.

>use some random plugin that does a lot of js inlining
>have to include unsafe-inline in CSP
>your shitty site gets malware injected in it
>customer info gets stolen

can't wait for you webshitter retards to get btfo'd by this retarded garbage. you're literally all tech illiterate and a harm to society and e-commerce.

You threw to much shit and "random" in there to make a point.
Most plugins you use have a several million installations, with gpl code and a huge community behind them.
>harm to society
Kek. Are one of those macfag users with blue hair and !-!>ilary stickers?

>Because I passed cs101 12 years ago.
Wow big boy pajeet. Have fun wiriting the same blog/store in wordpress over and over.

Cry more about your precious python.
All your useless commebts are a verifications to what I wrote.
Nobody said "you are wrong" or anything.
You just stand in the corner crying like bitches.
Wordpress is not only for blogs and stores.
You have the REST api in your hands, if you are capable of producing only blogs and stores, then you are a pajeet grade developer... Just as your comments show.
So far the most serious argument was "i don't know how to write php that's why I continue to live the cs101 python dream".

CSP is another big one. but you're retarded so you probably don't even know what it is.