Holy shit. The ThinkPad X300 is one beautiful machine. If I could fuck a computer, this would be it

Holy shit. The ThinkPad X300 is one beautiful machine. If I could fuck a computer, this would be it.

Attached: products_image_X300_1.gif.jpg (1500x698, 103K)

Please someone validate my feelings

I guess drainage holes will have their use in your case, but I still think you shouldn't cum on one.

Can it play skyrim?

Can you get the fuck out?

why is the disc upside down

what's the catch
there's always a catch

is it non-replaceable parts?
locked BIOS?
TELL ME

Attached: TF2 players defend this.png (400x176, 72K)

two sided...

yeah but its a cylinder with a hole so its 4 sided

are you incapapble of infering the meaning of "two sided" when talking about a digital optical disk?
do you have some kind of autism?

Attached: 1525439218896.jpg (446x604, 48K)

Just form taking the photo dude, it is an "artistic way" to do it.

shit cpu

I thought about getting one years ago but even then it was underpowered so I got an x200s.

It has DDR3 (I have 8gb in mine), the best thinkpad keyboard, the best screen in its class at the time of its release (1440x900 feels like a breath of fresh air after 1366x768 x2** series), a comfortable soft plastic palm rest, a 7mm bay slot a penryn dual core and overall top shelf design. Lots of neat little design accents like the soft white power button and indicators, the very good speakers and the low weight make it a fantastic laptop. Problem is that it is simply a little old, and I am enticed by newer laptops with less charm but which satisfy desires like 5+ hour battery life and a 1080p IPS screen (To me, the spiritual successor to the X301 is the e7440. If only it had latches on the lid.) Processing power is completely acceptable for browsing, writing, programming and light photoshop, along with games from before ~2008. I get 100 minutes on what is probably the original battery from 2010, although a new 3rd party one is arriving tomorrow. If I get around 3 hours with the new battery then I will keep this laptop for a little while longer.

Hey did you get the 1440x900 one? Thats what I have and absolutely love this machine.

>Shitpad has a 1400x900 screen
Oh wow
Much comfy
>Apple has 1400x900 screen
Kek
Lamp
90's tech
Shit as fuck
Joke

1440x900 is still shit-tier, but it's better than all the 1366x768 shit thats so common

sorry but apples aluminum laptops are inferior to thinkpads magnesium frame with plastic outer body

thinkpads running linux represents freedom loving hackers

macbooks represent gay people and people who are not good at computers

one of us

>1440x900
>in fucking 2018
How can buyers of thinkpads let themselves be so ripped of?
Old thinkpads were great, but nowadays they are complete shit.

Good luck upgrading HD.

the absolute state of Jow Forums lmao. every single time i've dealt with a thinkpad user irl they've turned out to be a sperg