What's your coder fuel?

What's your coder fuel?

Attached: 9fd16b8c8c7fd9ee5277a42f0fa34b82bd7b910cad7825e54d10b3e95ec9472b.jpg (600x402, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ak53e1K-SWw
daggermag.com/shitjew.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No Joke I drink Monster at least once a day, not because its "coder fuel," but because I have narcolepsy. I'd drink coffee but its tastes awful.

Attached: 1522085455263.jpg (480x910, 22K)

I drink black coffee that is provided for free in the office. 3 or 4 cups a day

:(

intense cardiovascular exercise followed by cold shower and eating oatmeal
stop drinking poison, son

Attached: 1525842046436.jpg (600x800, 98K)

>They changed our bean expresso machine to a keurig knockoff
>Coffee never fails to be bitter
Everyday is suffering

Attached: flavia-machine.jpg (512x354, 61K)

>one monster (160mg caffeine): 1,80€
>one monster at the gas station: 3€
>20x200mg caffeine pills from your pharmacy: ~5€
>50x200mg caffeine pills: ~8€
also, carbonic acid and all that sugar are fucking bad for you. why wouldn't you just get some caffeine pills?
energy drinks are bad value and unhealthy

Attached: nierensteine-metermass-850x530.jpg (850x530, 64K)

>3 or 4 cups a day

is this normal? I try to stick to one 12 oz cup a day or maybe a 16 oz on occasion. Caffeine addiction would be whack

Water.

Ever tried any medicine? Ritalin for example.

snus

Attached: Tribp.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

Tried it twice during lunchtime, my manager literally came to my local gym to tell me shits broken. Never again. Also showering in mid afternoon is a pain in the ass.

Wish I had an hour of uninterrupted free time.

Attached: 241785.jpg (1500x1500, 310K)

Embrace the addiction, normalfag. I drank 6 cups of coffee day on my day off because i like it

office coffee is free though
>Water
lukewarm for some reason. I just want a fucking water cooler with blistering cold water. All we got are water fountains.

For me it's got to be a white sip followed by 2 or 3 scoops.

Attached: Screenshot_20180511-191228_Samsung Internet.jpg (1439x1672, 278K)

>2 or 3 scoops.
BRUMPF

adderall duh

Attached: tea.jpg (255x197, 4K)

I don't code, but I start my day with a caffeine solution. I bought 100g of anhydrous caffeine for 20CAD and I mix 1g of it with 100mL of water and then I take 10-15 mL every morning. It's better value than caffeine pills and it's more versatile, if you ask me. It's very fast acting since it doesn't have to dissolve and you can add it to other drinks if you want to.

Do it in the morning before work then that's what I do

don't reply to posts you miss the context on it makes you look retarded

Reminder that La Croix is made by the same company as Faygo so everyone that likes sparkling water is actually a juggalo by association

>Drinking kidney stone juice
I used to drink Mountain Dews and coffee with loads of cream and sugar. But cleaned up my act and started taking better care of my body. I still drink 3 cups of coffee but I only drink it black.

I used Adderall at work a few weeks ago and it was unreal how well my brain worked. Solutions to problems just fuckin showed up and I was so productive. Do I have ADD or something or is the stuff just that useful for everyone? If it is so great why do you think you need a prescription? Don't want to go to the doctor

My fuckin man. I go through these fuckers so fast

>narcolepsy
Lol

>don't reply to posts
No

You forget that white sips have essential B vitamins and other stuff in the energy blend to really help you seize the day

it only marginally improves cognition for already intelligent individuals. (with lot of side-effects)
basically, the more retarded you are, the more Adderall helps

We had regular coffee machines but they fucking replaced them for keurig shit, fucking why. I never asked for this.

Nice so I could tell the doctor I think I'm retarded and he might gieb some pills?

i tried 4f-mph (ritalin analog) and amphetamines before. yes, they make you think faster and better. i wish i could always operate at that level. nootropics are not a meme. but you'll quickly get addicted and probably rot your braincells. like most tools they can be useful, but also very dangerous. that's why most of these substances are illegal or require prescriptions. use with caution, you really do not want to wake up in the loony bin with psychosis one day.
i get my b vitamines at the pharmacy as well, and taurine/guarana are pretty cheap if you really want that. don't get me wrong, i drink energy drinks too, but on a daily basis, it's just not worth it in my opinion. cost is one thing, but i'd rather not get giant kidney stones at 40 and piss blood all day long. also, diabeetus

Attached: diab.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Caffeine starts making you tired when you build a tolerance for it.

It's a stimulant, stims do help with cognitive ability. I don't think you have ADHD/ADD based just off of the cognitive boost you got; normal people use it all the time for that very reason. If you feel like it does help, talk to your doctor. I started taking adderall recreationally a few years back, and really liked how positive it made me feel. It wiped out a lot of my anxiety and allowed me to talk with people and not hyper analyze every word of the conversation for hours after. Telling the doc that won't work, though; tell him that you have trouble focusing and that you can't projects / tasks started, even when you know what you want to start / know that you should start them. Tell your doc that you've tried therapy, tried dieting / exercise (helps if you're in healthy shape, to be fair,) and that those don't help. Most doctors will prescribe you an antidepressant; tell them that you've tried antidepressants and didn't like the side effects (weight gain, low sex drive, general feeling of malaise).

Honestly I find the positive mood boost + incredible energy boost to be much more prominent than the any sort of intellect boost.

The only real side effects come from heavy dosage abuse. Don't take a ton and you'll be fine.

Can you explain what you mean and what exactly you do? How much does it affect the taste of the water?

for waking up - ideally a big cup of americano

for noon - iced black tea or another smaller cup of coffee

for afternoon - iced green tea or starbucks iced passion tea

for night - same as above

suck my stardick energydrinkfags

Attached: 6a67972ca0a8e6d7ee3fbdf62a483ded.jpg (2448x3264, 547K)

Fake. I use about 600 mg caffeine a day for months and feel fine

>work replaced kuerig machine with mid-tier $600 breville espresso machine
>I'm the only person who gives a fuck about cleaning it / keeping it in working order
>management will see it as an unjustified expense in 6 months when it breaks from lack of proper maintenance / retards constantly using it improperly
sucks :(

Just drink water retards.

>all these peasants drinking mud and overpriced sugar water
>not drinking pic related
lmfao

Attached: IMG_9966.jpg (3648x2736, 2.45M)

>drinking green stuff
>not plugging speed
amateur

Attached: spray can high drug - copy 574.jpg (598x656, 97K)

what that

>using a glass gourd
fucking yuppies man...

lol this baby can't handle drinking poison, I'll go have some alcohol for you bb

>$24 for shipping

Fucking what?

I'M NOT YOUR SON, BUDDY

Attached: basedboy.webm (400x400, 1.48M)

Expedited, I hate waiting on package.

Water, fatass.

Fuck off with your viral marketing shit.

water
if I'm eating something I might have lemonade or something low-calorie
I have been known to sometimes program when I'm drunk though, it doesn't seem to have any effect other than a few more typos and a bit more trouble focusing

Yeah those are good. I like the lime ones. Bai bubbles are good too but I think those have Splenda

onions milk
not even joking, it's good and delicious

Attached: 1526270339188.jpg (885x1080, 161K)

>onions
ouch i mean onions

What's the deal with the demonic wings on that anime cutie

>newfriends get tricked by word filters
never gets old

>wants guaranteed replies
>gets btfo instead

I drink one 12 cup pot of coffee per day. Half in the morning and half around noon. My coffee is the costco colombian brand and it's tasty enough to drink black. One 3 lbs can is like $8 and lasts probably a month.

> newfriends
nigger, that filter is also new

>insecure weeb /fa/ sips

The official sponsor of San Francisco Tech Hipster Startups.

>drink 3 cans of redbull a day for about a year
>heart now has a vague ache in it and I can't sleep on my left side or my entire body begins to go cold and numb

wow

Attached: 1526251344565s.jpg (240x200, 8K)

I kode with koffee

Attached: 1399958855251.jpg (750x932, 142K)

sip and water with a good sandwich or fast food nugs.

caffeine doesn't do much if you aren't hydrated, so for every can of energy drink or cup of coffee I try to drink a cup or more of water to replenish what the caffeine is going to make me piss out.

>take adderall and dextroamphetamine
>shit turns to soup and can never get my arse clean
>50 wikipedia tabs open

how is this shit useful again

Attached: 557.jpg (680x793, 38K)

Is that the Indian shit with tons of caffeine in it and tastes like death?

Step in the shower and use your hand to clean the butthole.
Thank me later

Just wait until you start pissing out your own muscle fibers.

no, it's mate, it's a super strong south american tea.

Tastes like carbonated piss

Regular, half-burnt, old and stale, office coffee is my fetish

Nothing wakes you up quite like it

Attached: Dewmaster.jpg (640x632, 72K)

A pot of coffee a day.
When I work remotely I also occasionally take anywhere between 10-100ug LSD. Actually really makes a difference.

Black coffee and nicotine gum. Shit's like Adderall

Attached: 1503857392262.jpg (378x485, 39K)

Black coffee, caffeine pill, energy drink or cold brew + milk/homemade syurp depending on what I have and want to bother with

I constantly feel tired.
Energy drinks rarely work and give me the shakes, coffee makes me want to vomit, sleep does not help much.
Will try caffeine pills today.

Try Adderall

Try without it, you'd be surprised. First you'd be very tired but after that you'd feel much better.

>Adderall
Sadly it's banned here.

>Jow Forumsmomscience

>Monster Energy Drink Is The Devil!!
youtube.com/watch?v=Ak53e1K-SWw

not technology

go back to /v/

Cognitive performance is very important for Jow Forums, not so much for /v/.

>>Jow Forums

Attached: 1456966289071.gif (267x200, 729K)

White monster was quite an improvement over traditional, tannish puke monster. I still like having a puke monster every now and then though.

>drinking the sugar jew

Attached: 1503857951790.jpg (720x540, 41K)

1.2 Metric Memetons of this liquid Jewry every god damn day

7 glasses of water everyday too because hydration

Attached: image.jpg (1024x1024, 137K)

Your understanding of hipsterism is embarassing.

Your job must be paying well.

Glucose tablets
And electrolyte drinks

Hello there, have you try tea?
try earl grey or pure black tea with milk.

I had crash everytime i drink coffee, and feel like i'm dead without it. (addiction developed since University entrance examination)

When I went to Japan for work, when im got bored of every single energy drink and kind of find out they have nicotine in them.

I bought their Avancé Earl Grey and make milk tea with it, since then I always feel very calm and have much longer focus.

No I always drank the LO-CARB version because of type 1 beetus. I had the beetus since I was a BABY can you believe it?

also i have a funny for you:
daggermag.com/shitjew.html

What caffeine pills do you guys reccomend? I got a really cheap bag from a diy supplement merchant on ebay, but they no longer have caffeine.

Do americans really need to drink coffee to wake up? I've never consumed a drop of the stuff in my life; all I drink is water.
I can't even imagine needing some drink (that costs money) other than water to sustain yourself. How horrible.

Attached: 1510550054060.gif (256x256, 361K)

euro here

Attached: 71jzwMvZZGL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 103K)

This or Monster Absolute Zero. Transitioning to just coffee though, because Monster is fucking terrible for the body.

Attached: poison.jpg (700x700, 47K)

american here, we often get bored of plain water
and yes, coffee is a daily morning ritual for many of us. I go out and buy coffee+some pastry every morning because disposable income, I find I wake up more during the trip to the locally-owned coffee shop than I do after consuming the coffee

>bored of drinking water
Do you get bored of breathing and sleeping too?

>sleeping
yes, sometimes on the weekend
>breathing
not particularly

Its only yerba mate. Its good but bitter asf

Bone hurting juice gets me going any time of day.