Why don't you have a Mac? Are you poor?

Why don't you have a Mac? Are you poor?

Attached: apple-macbook-12-inch-2017-01.jpg (830x467, 57K)

but i do

Because i dont like macs(would like to get a ppc one someday though)
No

i'm straight

*keyboard breaks

Attached: g.png (132x312, 8K)

I own a Mac and a Thinkpad

Attached: image.jpg (223x226, 33K)

Attached: mylittleshekel.png (1212x665, 79K)

He cute

yes

I like my computer to not throttle

Attached: macbook 800 mhz.jpg (988x802, 190K)

Why waste money though?
If I wanted fucking MacOS, I'd just make a macintosh which is atleast 100x cost effective
But who the fuck wants MacOS instead of an actual functioning OS

Me

Attached: macjew.png (1024x1024, 508K)

MacBook pros are the best laptops anything else is shit because windows is shit for laptops it's full of fucking bloat. Mac Os is better for laptops and windows is better for desktops. And if you're a programmer and like security obviously Linux is superior.

and if your iq is 400+ install openbsd

t. Poorfag faggot
Only poorfag faggots like OP try to "shame" others for not buying useless toys to surpress their buyer's remorse.

Attached: Pepenator.jpg (222x204, 6K)

>Are you poor?
Yes

Attached: macfag.png (823x830, 657K)

And if your iq is 1000+ you install templeos

Same :)

Attached: fuck_your_macintosh_by_darkdoomer-d33goau.png (1280x800, 68K)

pretty much, and my school has comfy UNIX labs

I do, but not awful Intel Macs.

you're*

I use all 3 windows, macos, and Debian Linux. I have a MacBook pro for school and portability. For hardcore use case scenarios like video games and overall better software win 10 on my desktop. For security and programming I use Debian. Face it Mac Os is the best for portable computers. Anything else is bloated shit especially windows 10 on a computer. My buddy owns a Dell XPS 15 and that thing is always updating and has coil whine.

This is how it should be desu. Using all three is the only right answer.

MacOS is bloated by default user

>Tiger
>Dressed as a jaguar/leopard

Attached: scatman macfags.jpg (800x800, 186K)

I am going to buy an overpriced IBM type PC because it has an Apple logo on it, and won't be able to do any serious work on it because it constantly throttles down CPU and GPU otherwise case will become red hot, because stupid children like yourself need a PC thinner than a credit card.
Anyone who does real work, even graphics and has half a brain will pick up Thinkpad or XPS or speced out Latitude

just don't do xps, i fell for that meme and it blows. I also fell for the macbook meme, which didn't even last three years. The actual best laptop I have ever used is the x230 with a bios flash to enable the x220 keyboard.

I'm considering buying one of those two options.
Please (reasonably) weigh the pros and cons of each device and compare them to one another (preferably without using memes).

thanks for distorting the fuck out of everything.
now all it needs is some poorly-drawn red lines and cry-laughing emojis. maybe throw in the "JUST" bald guy and you're all set.

bc i dont have time to file lawsuits to apple for the biggest fail of a keyboard.
>pays 2500$
>keyboard failure

Attached: With a Macbook Air.jpg (2592x1944, 2.36M)

I was considering to buy a Mac for programming porpuses, learn more about servers, etc... Should i just install a Linux distro?

Shelled out for an XPS 15 instead
Runs Linux better and has a better keyboard than the new macbooks.
I'll say the touchpad still doesn't compare, though

Have it on a Hackintosh disk, dunno what to do with it yet, I got some weaboo ecchi wallpaper, thats what mac people do right?

My family has only used macs since our first home computer(mostly because they were year old models thrown out from my dad's work). I myself have had 2 macbooks but honestly I don't see myself using a mac in the future. Their performance nosedives so hard after a few years and they're not even upgrade-able.

Much rather build myself a monster PC that will be upgradeable for the future. That being said I do enjoy using the Mac OS since it's what I'm used to, my future PC will be running Mac OS but fuck apples hardware honestly. The company has been tanking hard since Jobs' death.

Jesus your software is shit.

Why don't you have a 3DO? Are you poor?

Attached: 3DO.jpg (616x454, 35K)

Sometimes I like to eat sandwiches near my computer and I don't want to void the warranty by dropping crumbs onto it.

Attached: img_5710.jpg (1556x1037, 333K)

Apple is pure shit. If you have one apple thing, you need this apple thing. But for that apple thing, you need that apple thing.

Attached: images (12).jpg (224x225, 13K)

MacFags are nincompoops

Attached: 1526215423535.png (456x378, 261K)

I'll beat the shit out of anyone that uses Apple products

if you have the money, buy a macbook for the hardware and just install your favorite distro on it

like it or not, Apple build quality is better than 99% of laptops out there

Apple products are at least better than Microsoft products.

Why should i buy product's that are almost useless they are overpriced and they are good only if u are mentally retarded and use your computer for facebook.

it has 1 usage, to brag
HURRR DURRRR ME HAZ MAC

>applel chinkshit
>build quality

Attached: 1504235096407.jpg (1600x1200, 384K)

Imagine being so poor or underage that you actually brag about $2 a day.

Attached: 1522596507367.png (832x1003, 616K)

I have two. They mostly collect dust, thou.

I just bought a zenbook 430, its pretty comfy

Why don't you have a gaming PC? Are you poor?
Why don't you have a PS4 Pro? Are you poor?
Why don't you have a Samsung S9? Are you poor?
Why don't you have a fleshlight? Are you poor?
Why don't you have a gf? Are you poor?
Why don't you have an AR-15? Are you poor?
Why don't you have all these things? Are you poor?

>Because I have a Lenovo Thinkpad T460 that I bought second hand, in mint condition, running a non babby OS.

Paid $500 and I can service my own computer if I need to.

>Backlit and GOAT keyboard
>1080P Display
>Built in Sierra WWAN
>Milspec
>Clitmouse

It's fucking comfy.

>picture related

Attached: laughingatyourexistence.jpg (500x500, 31K)

>GOAT keyboard
You replaced the one it came with? Because island keys are cancer.
By the way, you're not quoting properly. You may think it's just a fun way to make your text a different colour, but it is actually intended for quoting other posts. So please stop abusing this function.

read the rest of it retard. He dressed up for the release of snow leopard

Macs are for people who like to stuff fudge in their asshole.

>Okay

have one. makes modding any of my consoles a living fucking hell

not gay

Nah they are shit like not even funny how bad they really are.

I'm using one right now

I do but I'm scared of it failing somehow and having to bring the thing to some repair center so the CIA niggers can look at my files :(