Incels rise up

Incels rise up

Attached: ByEa1VNCQAA43B9.jpg (600x800, 44K)

Celibacy is nothing to be mad about. Unplanned pregnancy is a mistake that can last a lifetime.

guys are thirsty, especially younger guys and the way girls are constantly flaunting their sexuality plus culture relentlessly brainwashing young guys into believing they are only as good as the women they can get validation / sex from is a big part of what creates incels

Planned pregnancy is just as bad

phat white gurls dm me

Do you hear the people sing

>validation
pretty sure nobody gives a shit about that

You clearly do not understand the psychology of women, read: understand women, at all do you? Perhaps you really do belong in this thread.

they don't call it that, but every younger guy cares about and judges other guys based on how hot the girls they can get are which is female validation

soon canada

I understand women very well actually, and I can already tell you're one of those typical Jow Forums shitheads who will do nothing but sit on his sanctimonious high horse of presumed authority and spew trite contrarion bullshit so go fuck yourself

What an insecure faggot, holy fuck lol.

>>>/reddit/

I think it is you that should and will fuck yourself (because no one else will.) What tips me off, you angry little canadian faggot, is "guys are thirsty, especially younger guys and the way girls are constantly flaunting their sexuality."

And

"culture relentlessly brainwashing young guys into believing they are only as good as the women they can get validation / sex from"

And

"they don't call it that, but every younger guy cares about and judges other guys based on how hot the girls they can get are which is female validation"

If you actually believe this shit, you are an incel. Stop lying to yourself.

you too bucko fucking hang yourself

cringe and bluepilled

what's it called if you are interested in sex, but don't pursue it?

Stay mad, perma virgin. Go have a good cry on your anime pillow.

self control

This ain't it.

incel