How're you holding up, Jow Forums?

How're you holding up, Jow Forums?

Attached: 1519975682655.png (633x758, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Energy_Airforce_Aim_Strike!
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

breddy good and you?

i'm hanging in there. thanks

Attached: 88c.jpg (673x625, 15K)

Situation normal.

Attached: 20180511223812_1920x1080_scrot_0.png (1920x1080, 1.02M)

Attached: 1522735506358.jpg (379x474, 12K)

my caffeine consumption is becoming a problem

i have crippling anxiety, have no friends, barely talk to the little family i have left, havent gotten laid in 3 years, and even though my job sounds good on paper, my boss is fucking useless

I am good. What is wrong user?

the wait for the 11 series is killing me

This is LV tower, you're on a collision course, descend and maintain 500 immediately.

Pretty damned well, just got home from my first bonfire of the year and first tire fire in a decade

Affirm, LV Tower. Descending.

Attached: 20180513232501_1920x1080_scrot.png (1920x1080, 877K)

>tire fire
the /out/ in me is disappointed but I hope you had a nice time

Y-y-yeah... whatever

Attached: 02B24BA2-E96D-4517-A12F-AA524AE6CCC4.png (600x600, 151K)

I'm a millionaire

It's funny actually. The bonfire started out with me lecturing my friend about burning foam plates, then we ran out of wood and I remembered he had some tires in the garage

Last day of my terrible job is this Wednesday but I don't have another job lined up. I am panicking here. So scared. Any tips? I may have the choice to retain my current job.

Attached: walruse.jpg (720x960, 41K)

slowly dying

Attached: sad.jpg (800x800, 165K)

This is LV tower, you're on a collision course again - descend and maintain 100 immediately.

suicidal desu. I started therapy last week so I hope it helps.

Keep your terrible job if you can and drop it the second you find something better

What did you do? You won the bitcoin shitcoin roulette?

A billion other people have left their jobs before. You will be fine.

But start applying for jobs today. You want interviews on Thursday.

i had fire safety / smokey the bear shit drilled into me so hard as a kid I don't stray out of line much. Worst I'd done was last summer, actually, had a bonfire around an old DLP TV

this is the only life you get. Why spend it doing something you hate?

hang in there fren

Funny you mention that, between the wood and the tire we tore apart a rear projection TV for the particle board

Thanks for the helpful responses. I and I'm feeling better now.

Attached: Green_Arrows_Chili_01.jpg (947x1521, 371K)

>suicidal
You say you are, but you have sought help. You are stronger than you realise. It'll get better user.

fuck dude how can you afford that

went to see a therapist a while back and he quoted me 90 bucks a 45 minute session, 4 sessions a month "for at least a year"

I go from both ends of the spectrum every day desu, its exhausting and I don't know how much longer. One hour I can run through a wall, complete any project with ease. The next hour, all the work is too much and I feel all of the weight of uni/family/daughter on my shoulders and the stress is too much.

I hate saying it but its cathartic; I have a plan ready for when I eat a bullet. I'll call 911 and make sure it isn't my friend that works there, I'll tell them what I'm about to do (.45 shot to the chest to the heart), I'll tell them to tell my wife and daughter, and I'll tell them what to tell my wife and find the letter. I just don't want them seeing the body. I just want her to know the stress is gone and she doesn't need to worry about me anymore.

The thing is I'll never go through with it. There is too much to live for. #1 is my daughter, if it wasn't for her I don't know. She is the reason I still trod through this.

The downside to that is that it feels like drowning with no end, just a constant state of drowning. Every day it feels this way and I hope that my therapist can help.

Best of luck, user!

bad, I hate my job and it makes me want to jump off this building
On the other hand I'm still making progress on my noob gains at the gym

>in 3 years
Fuck off, normalfag

Negative, LV tower. Primary mission objectives have not yet been completed.

AWACS, request bogey dope.

Attached: 20180511223818_1920x1080_scrot.png (1920x1080, 1.1M)

You're a piece of shit faggot.

do u know how to program, tho

>.45 shot to the chest to the heart

1) how'd you get ahold of the gun
2) shot through the heart is death by suffocation. do you really wanna die that way?

Thats just life man, I don't want to cheapen your experiences but we all have that shit going on to various degrees. I know I do.
>I have a plan ready for when I eat a bullet.
No different to writing that letter to your cunt of a boss or that email to am ex who really needs to know how much of a vapid fuck she is. As long as you don't actually send it, as you correctly say, it's exceptionally cathartic.

> The downside to that is that it feels like drowning with no end
Such is the nature of life user. We are born naked and alone, and that is how we'll die. The only thing that has kept me going through the (thankfully, in the past) dark times was the knowledge that I was not out killing people, torturing animals, ripping off the vulnerable or exploiting the weak. The hard part was not taking my shit out on others who were trying to help me. Fucked if I was going to let those cunts be the last men standing though. Just always be better than them, that knowledge alone will help you.

You're unquestionably in a dark space, but sometimes that's not a bad thing. You sound young and you're still finding yourself and your place in this world. Then you have the added pressure of needing to help your chicken find her place in the world when you're still unsure. This will pass user, I promise.

I'd imagine he bought it

NEGATIVE NEGATIVE YOU MUST DESCEND TO 100 NOW! COMPLY OR YOU WILL BE FIRED UPON!

wut gam is dis?

Attached: 1274916560855.jpg (640x480, 48K)

how'd you pass a background check

Affirm, LV Tower.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Energy_Airforce_Aim_Strike!

Sick.

Thanks. I feel guilty for feeling the way I do so you're not wrong.
I'm legally allowed to have a CCP in my state and have had the 1911 for about 3 years now.
This post helps. I'm not an idiot in that I know that suicide dosn't solve any problems, instead it's a method in which people who need help seek fast solutions for problems that can be solved without killing oneself.
I am going through a dark place. My daughter, bless her for being healthy, has been a difficult child in that she has had many, many problems sleeping, waking, and functioning as a person. It has caused a great deal of problems for my wife and I. Couple that with the fact I've been in uni for the past two years, you have an enormous problem on your hands.

Like I said; I'm never going to go through with it. I just know as a somewhat-educated person, suicidal ideation is a symptom of a serious problem. I'm very thankful that my wife and family is supportive, and feel pity for people who's family isn't.

Good shit man. We'll likely never speak again but always remember, there's some bloke in Australia who will forever respects the fuck out of you because you have the balls to confront and discuss it instead of taking the bitch way out. Godspeed, you glorious bastard.

Thanks user it means a lot. I don't want it to seem like I'm fishing for attention because in truth its the opposite. As a man, showing your emotions is a sign of weakness. Right now though showing those emotions makes the pain feel better.
Legit the worst part of this is knowing that its wrong, stupid, and etc., but still feeling the pain that goes along with depression. It doesn't make any sense and the guilt that goes with it is powerful too.

Side note, since you're Aus, I wish we got more AFL here in the USA. I feel that's the way the NFL will go in the next couple of decades after all of the CTE.
t. current football player, not NFL but league above high school.