Google Employees Resign in Protest Against Pentagon Contract

gizmodo.com/google-employees-resign-in-protest-against-pentagon-con-1825729300

are you ready to get off the botnet train yet, Jow Forums?

Attached: file.png (300x106, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-28/how-cia-made-google
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-28/how-cia-made-google

>be good goy employee at Jewgle
>employees mass resign in protest
>decide not to leave as I need the shekels
>get promoted because the person above me resigned
>pay rise
>extra benefits
>mfw

Attached: 5354345543.jpg (400x400, 22K)

When are they going to resign in disgust at, y'know, Google being an ad company?

switched from Chrome to Firefox yesterday (made a thread on here about browser alternatives), installed all privacy addons for firefox and changed the config.
Also uninstalled all other Google services like Earth.
Next part will be to get rid of the Microsoft botnet

what happens if I add a list of Google domain names to my DNS blocker? does the entire web break?

That's nothing. Around 200 employees left during the manifesto incident because they were appalled at the fact that there might be "closet racists" working with them.

dont resign then. Blow some whistles

It's reached the point the reason why they're leaving is not important but the fact they're leaving at all

Is there any big companies in murica that have no ties with murica botnet agencies?

which add-ons do you use?

uBlock Origin
Privacy Badger
Cookie AutoDelete

Generally people don't view the two as equally bad though

aldi?

fucking fags lmao, I'd never hire somebody who told me the reason they left their previous company was moral grandstanding

>speed up analysis [...] by automatically classifying images of objects and people

Attached: Untitled.png (393x576, 425K)

>spy on people to manipulate them into doing what the government wants (voting for them, not demanding constitutional rights)
>spy on people to manipulate them into doing what corporations want (buying their shit, not demanding consumer protections or lower prices)
Same shit, different asshole.

>Google had over 100,000 CV to get interview and a lot H1B visas and whole CS graduates in USA.

then just neck yourself now you spineless commie kike-tier retard

>All the progressive cancer leaves
>Google becomes a good company
Wew.

FIREFOX IS NOT NATIVELY SECURED. IT IS WAY EASIER TO FREE ICECAT THAN FIREFOX(2-3 STEPS VS 10000). IF YOU TRULY CARE ABOUT PRIVACY THE ONLY WAY IS TOR BROWSER WITH NO JS ANYTHING ELSE IS BS. IF YOU ARE NOT EVEN LOOKING AT YOUR WIRESHARK THEN HOW THE FUCK DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHATS HAPPENED GOYOS??? FUCKING WAKE UP SHEEP. FREE FROM BIOS TO THE FUCKING SKY NIGGA. ANYTHING ELSE IS BS!!!!

BITCH
ASS
BITCH

Attached: 1519854316904.jpg (848x480, 123K)

BTW YOURE ALL KEKS I FUCKING HATE YOU ALL FOR BEING SO FUCKING STUPID

GET JEWD

Icecat is censored though.

HOW??? BEFORE I BREAK YOUR NECK.

Attached: saintignucius.jpg (321x445, 31K)

FUCK YOUR FUD BITCH ASS NIGGA
I WILL KILL YOU BITCH

THE ONLY LEGIT POST

IM OUT

Moot?

WWMD

Noice

Did Moot move up with the new empty spaces?

lol he doesn't even work at google, friendo. he just advised them on Jow Forums data mining and now he sits at home fapping all day.

its m00t and ye, he's pro, we remember

congratz dude

Yeah...no. Google is assisting the Pentagon in literal murder.

i talk to him in irc still, this is a nope

They're leaving because Trump is in the WhiteHouse. They don't object to working with the pentagon to spy on people.

4chin breaks unless you have a pass

Attached: 1499716294090.jpg (500x449, 28K)

always surprises me how liberals in SV want big government but at the same time are scared shit of the big government, degenerate soys need more mass shootings at their HQ

>degenerate soys need more mass shootings at their HQ
Look what happened in the UK and Australia. Someone shot some people and they all ran into big daddy government's arms screaming "protect us!"

Basically they want an oppressive totalitarian regime, but one that only enforces values they agree with and persecutes only people they don't like. So basically they're just like modern conservatives, they just disagree on which values and which people.

>yfw this is what captcha was for all along

>Please select all squares with enemy combatants

>killing bad guys
>murder

Very nice, m8. FOSS isn't exactly perfect but it's matured enough to compete with proprietary standards. I recommend Ubuntu or OpenSUSE with KDE for day to day use if you're using a machine made in the last few years (dual core 2GHz, 4GB RAM, 64GB SSD minimum). For old toasters you should install Debian with WindowMaker. WindowMaker and the assorted apps and widgets work especially well on non-x86 architectures, such as PowerPC.

Posted from my iBook G4 running Debian+WindowMaker

>opensuse
you sound like a massive cock eating faggot nigger from brazil or australia
kill you're self

look, if the people want an authoritarian mega-gov let them have one, they should suffer for their own idiocy, and those who rebel can do so on their own time in seclusion. You can't stop cultural shifts and if the people want an authoritarian mega-state, then let them have one.

I'd be more sympathetic to that argument if there was some way for me to opt out of their 1984-land.

There is user, go innawoods or become ultra-paranoid /hackerman/

OpenSUSE has a patched version of Firefox maintained and updated by the OS devs themselves that uses the native KDE file picker dialogue instead of GTK trash. Sorry nigger, I like having thumbnails.

>the woods is all government property
>anyone in there without a camping permit will be shot

believe it or not there is "public" land (government owned) where the law protects the rights of the people to exist there without paying to be there.

>justifying botnet for thumbnails
hey good for you

>killing bad goys
>murder
ftfy