Anyone now hoe to access someone else's instagram account without the password?

anyone now hoe to access someone else's instagram account without the password?

Attached: instagram-1581266_1920.jpg (1920x1905, 266K)

ask them their password, always worked for me

tried, no use.

install gentoo

Just guess the password retard

yes because guessing from billions of possible passwords will work

or ask

you clearly haven't tried it yet, did you?

it'll just take some time

again, i've asked but no use

Lil hubby got cucked again uh?

Attached: b5d.jpg (640x454, 28K)

this
it's doable

gain access to the email account first, the security question should be pretty easy
then just reset the instagram password

You might ask, but how do I get the email password?

ping /t 127.0.0.1

well there must be another way that doesn't involve guessing?

uhh what m i meant to do with this, i mean i know i can save it as a .bat file but whats it for

yea bro i saw a friend doing it but the bastard wont tell me, i remember he used a python script and feed it a token found in the victims profile (ctrl-u)

fuck, it's annyoing that he wont tell but now that i know there is a way i can try searching some more

basically, it bypasses the instagram mainframe to access their account matrix. if you open your web browser and run this command at the EXACT SAME TIME (it can be tricky. takes a few tries), you'll be in their account and can do whatever you want.

talk me through what to do please

type 'ping /t 127.0.0.1' and hover your mouse over the web browser icon. click and press enter at the exact same time.

ok thanks

Attached: file.png (1000x750, 389K)

obvious bait

Why are you laughing at two retards baiting each other?

the classic "double bait"

Sure is summer in here

Attached: 1501237659283.jpg (736x691, 49K)

Phish the person with a fake account. Z-shadow works great

1. Open up the terminal (On Windows, of course).
2. Type: 'ping instagram.com'. (That should get you connected to their servers.)
Now, you're going to have to be quick, or they'll backtrace you.
3. Press all these at the same time: left Shift + left Alt + Print Screen (This should open the network explorer, so you can see all their files. It might change the color scheme, because it uses a lot of system resources).
4. If the network explorer doesn't show up, you're going to need to open low-usage network explorer. To do so, press all these at the same time: Ctrl + Alt + Left Arrow

Your welcome :D

Holy shit this guy is onto something

Go to associated email
Click "I forgot my password"
Pray that it asks you a security question instead of a secure method
Guess/ask security question (if you're not autistic. Otherwise, read about social engineering.)
Once you're in the mail box, go to instagram and click "I forgot my password", they'll send an email.

Don't forget to lawyer up as you're the prime suspect now that you've already asked for her password with all the power of your autism.
She'll know the passwords have been changed since she won't be able to connect with the old ones.

retarded boomers have gone so far now that they've actually found Jow Forums.

this is horrifying, and I was disturbed when I started seeing Kiss generals on /mu/.

2016 truly has murdered this entire site.

OMG It works

I love kiss. Welcome to the jungle was amazing

I disagree. Jow Forums killed it.

Of course Jow Forums killed it, but 2016 is when millions more found the site. You are now in the minority if you came to this site before 2015, think about how sick that is.

I used to pay no mind to the "Jow Forums is dead" memes before this, but now it truly has been taken over.

Attached: 1521936017672.png (365x470, 193K)

Attached: 1373721694631.png (393x391, 216K)

username + 123

uh yeah exactly, retard. Jow Forums's been infested with boomers from t_d since the election. They don't understand Jow Forums is (or was) shitposting and satire and now it's all gone to shit for the most part.

You realize the average age of Jow Forums is 35+ years old since forever, it's always been a GenX board. That is, ignoring indian shills and desktop threads.

But yeah, 2016 Jow Forums fucked it up for good, some of the boards that survived the fappening (like /x/, /sp/, Jow Forums, etc) are now full of cancer.
Hiromoot needs to add more containment boards, thankfully, the other chans that shall not be named are still inmune, for now

he should just delete Jow Forums and ban all pol posters.
>inb4 it can't be done
But it has been done before, and it worked out successfully. Mods just need to strictly ban anyone that posts Jow Forums content on any other board for a few weeks and they'll eventually get bored and fuck off somewhere else.

Kill yourself, dumb reddit nigger.

This. 7 day ban for posting on Jow Forums. Redditors are not compatible with Jow Forums. We can't allow them to stay. Either that, or just delete the board entirely. Shame Hiro's such a money hungry jap. Jow Forums's probably the most profitable board by far, since they're all tech illiterate morons who don't know how to block ads.

But that would require Hiroshima to actually do something and several mods working full time for free in all boards.
Dont think it's as easy as it sounds, but in theory it should work.

But... boomers and casuals that dont know what an adblocker is come here for Jow Forums and is quite possible that it's keeping the servers running.
Another exodus is needed, but we shouldn't talk about that here