Intel wins again for industry professionals. Nice try red fags

youtube.com/watch?v=ofdh-THQFpE

Intel wins again for industry professionals. Nice try red fags.

Attached: 1491349550203.jpg (552x661, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rYE9UgmVrfU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They still have a backdoor into your system faggot. Bet that's a win for the industry. Nice try blue fag.

implying the vulnerability affects footage accessed through a separate server, which all production houses use

>watches hardwarecuck
fucking reddit

Adobe and most other NLE developers ship horrendous proprietary software encoders that simply pale in terms of configurability or features when compared to x264 or x265. Performance scaling is either shitty or non-existent as well. Ryzen is not a bad processor. It's Adobe that is incompetent.

Isn't this the guy that put the same OS install from a AMD to Intel system and expected everything to work fine? Even Linux would have some problems, much less Windows.

What an idiot-

Just because Adobe products are dogshit and intel/novideo/microsoft PAY them to make sure itworks better on intel doesnt mean amd stuff is bad.

>shitty youtuber
>industry professional

I laf

Better dead than RED!

PRETY sure seen this same thread recently here

in other news
>ISRAEL'S SECRET WEAPON - THE TALPIOT PROGRAM
youtu.be/rYE9UgmVrfU

I'm an editor and I picked a Threadripper 1950X.

>t.

Attached: 1520860032449s.jpg (135x106, 2K)

>hardwarecanucks
>industry professional

Attached: when-she-tells-you-she-uses-facebook.jpg (637x613, 91K)

It's not about the Youtuber but the fact that Premier is used so heavily in the film industry. Being used by industries means you are supported and win.

Film industry isn't using HEVC for production. It only gets used for home media delivery but for that the film industry has proper encoding hardware rather than some dingy Intlel GPU.

this feature just came out

>mfw a fucking i5 is faster than any of Intel's HEDT chips for video editing now
>mfw I have no face
This only further exemplifies how much of a mess Intel's product lines are.

lier

the separate server also probably uses intel, so yes.

how so?

whats with this reddit invasion of shitters shilling for big companies?

>I know you didn't ask, but in case you forgot let me tell you again why I chose Intel ®
You made a video about this already, now you're coming off as a true shill

>adobe
>professionals

Only dumb wannabes use Adobe. No one who does serious video editing touches that shit.

t. bluepilled as fuck

Who are David Fincher and The Coen Brothers?