That 62 year old boomer that designs the worst popular language in the 2010s decade

>that 62 year old boomer that designs the worst popular language in the 2010s decade

Attached: unnamed.jpg (384x384, 25K)

A thread died for this >>

He designed Rust too?

Is he the guy behind Elixir?

He designed javascript?

>being this butthurt the best language released for decades is overtaking your shitlang

Why you people hates every new technology or programming language? You only love C, C+... What is bad about doing things better for programming, testing and better user experience? Computers will be improved with time, we need new technologies easy to design and program for all. I am a programmer that has phased practically all paradigms and languages, C++, Java, JavaScript, TypeScript, Ruby, Haskell... If you program WELL, if you apply good patterns and designs, there,s no problem about new languages.

C++ sorry

This guy designed machine language?

He needs to redesign the gopher to look hotter.

None is trying to be better at C++ at things that count such as performance and portability.
It's always some meme object oriented shit with a zsnes running your code.

>Computers will be improved with time

Attached: 1500585170126.jpg (393x391, 100K)

But Python was made by a master race Dutch programmer, the one in OP pic is a canadian mutt.

New languages are all focused around parallel programming, which is a fad, Moore's law will make single core performance catch up enough, and anyway most algorithms can't be parallelized

Reminder that all languages that attempt to compete with C++ just end up being pajeet tier diversity hire languages.

Attached: 1524955410294.jpg (1600x1200, 258K)

Attached: 1433816257477.png (838x855, 449K)

That's a pungent jpg

I love Golang

Is the the go hate thread?

Good.

Fuck Go.

Cope with your inferior lang

POOpeg.

>None is
Go to school you dumb nigger

Why do they all look like autistic rapists, user?

It does not have generics

Attached: lolnogenerics.jpg (1438x788, 109K)

>no problem with new languages and platforms
>latest trend is writing applications in JavaScript and running them in their own glorified browser instance so even simple applications use a gig or more of RAM

ok

I'll stick to writing native C applications with vim until you show me something that's legitimately better

Attached: IMG_20180514_143123.jpg (1152x2048, 239K)