Is it still possible to find employment as a cracker?

Is it still possible to find employment as a cracker?

Attached: image.jpg (500x335, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

catb.org/esr/writings/sextips/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no it's been automated
we have machines that whip people now

Are they certified for ethical cracking tho

No, white people need not apply.

Except for the one in the pic, he’s one of the best crackers out there

Crackers are self employed, you sell 0days, aimbots for FPS games, bots for MMORPGs, you sell trojans\ransomware etc

Why does he look happy and in shape. He must be an actor.

forgot to add, now when cryptocurrency is popular you can also do carding relatively safe.

Do companies not employ them? I always thought they’d be used for espionage

Yes, but it's better to run your own company and offer redteam pentesting services. You better have a solid track record in this industry to avoid getting blamed for doing illegal shit.

Crackers and Chinks make up most of the coding workforce.

He wrote a whole webpage on sex tips for geeks
Cool guy

Well, depends who you call a cracker. Guy on a pic refers to black hats basically. So yeah they can be employed as reverse engineers and penetration testers. I only know one guy who made good money in MMORPG botting back in 2000-2010, invested in stocks and can slack for rest of his life now.

Companies employ defensive security guys, and then will also contract out to pentesting organizations.
So yeah, if you get good at breaking into shit then you could probably get a job securing somebody's network.

If you're talking about hacking into other companies and shit, no. I'm sure it happens, but you're not going to see an Indeed posting for "corporate cybercriminal". Generally leaves behind too much evidence, so companies stick to the tried and true method of exploiting people.

You can't post shit like this without a link my dude.

catb.org/esr/writings/sextips/

yeah its called pentesting

freelance. pretend to be trans

You can but because of Affirmative Action, employers will consider a minority candidate of equal qualification.

It's true

Attached: 1506570368626.jpg (1236x1328, 374K)

sure
just make sure that your crackers are not over-salty

Best you can hope for is an internship before you get your bachelor's. Focus on making a good portfolio.

Pajeets and women might get a free ride into entry level positions, but they're not going any higher when their only skill is having a vagina and/or being brown.

Attached: ep013.jpg (890x310, 122K)

sensible chuckle