I thought intel had business laptops locked down

I thought intel had business laptops locked down.

What in tar-nation are they doing !!!

youtube.com/watch?v=O-xwfm7N3CQ

OHNONONO
this can't be happening.

Attached: 1493291006230.png (653x726, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

computerbase.de/2018-04/amd-ryzen-2000-test/7/?amp=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

intel is on the fucking deathbed. it's only a matter of time now

A thread died for this.

shalom!!

nah, Ryzen still can't beat the 8700K on the high end.

On the medium end, the 8400 beats the 2400g on the CPU side, so for users that don't need a GPU, the i5 is the better deal since it already comes with the iGPU, and AMD's strongest rival with integrated graphics is a quad-core. Also, Intel is still king on laptops.

When going with dedicated graphics and sub $300 budget, the 2700/2600 are pretty great though.

Attached: 1525021104723.jpg (640x660, 67K)

I wish gookmoot would filter wojaks too, and make them an instant 1-day ban.
This shit is more annoying to wade through than frogs.

>unironic ifunny watermark
This is the caliber of shit eating redditor that infests Jow Forums in 2018.

>can't beat the 8700K on the high end
Only in games, intel is behind in applications that use all available threads/cores. And the situation is even worse if you have different programs (virus scanner, browser, media player) running at the same time.

Attached: intel_collage.jpg (9999x9999, 3.87M)

This is what Jow Forums infographics are unironically becoming...so with that said, ITS HAPPENINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Attached: 3955169346_d6af70a333_b.jpg (1024x821, 399K)

>intel is behind in applications that use all available threads/cores

In truth that doesn't matter when software devs are too autistic to actually optimize programs to actually use the full extent of your fucking hardware.

Do u get money for your shitpost? computerbase.de/2018-04/amd-ryzen-2000-test/7/?amp=1

not if you OC it to 5GHz

>I thought intel had business laptops locked down.
Not anymore, Lisa knows how to sell her shit to everyone.

2600 costs same as 8400 if you include cooler price instead of that 3k rpm intel garbage that can't even cool 2 cores.

>unironically caring about a watermark in an ancient meme

fuck 9geg amirite Jow Forums army ftw

Attached: image.jpg (282x179, 9K)

>a wildly profitable company with near-infinite resources is going to die because I want it to
You should look at AMD as an example of how hard it is to kill a company. Despite all those barren years, the money nearly running out and a share price below $2 they still survived. Intel will never sink that low to begin with.

lol, no. I built a Ryzen 2600 system for my nephew last week and I slammed a third party cooler on it. The 2600 comes with the same small pathetic cooler the 2400G comes with, it's called Wraith Stealth or something like that. It's bullshit. Don't know what kind of cooler the 8400 comes with, if it's anything like most Intel coolers I've seen then it's probably also pathetic beyond belief. Regardless, it's wildly unfair to claim the 2600 comes with a cooler because while it's technically true it's just a really small piece of metal which would probably have a hard time cooling the 2200G properly.

My view on this may be slightly colored by the simple fact that I prefer huge wildly over-sized coolers. Not really for the cooling, mostly because the fan on it stays relatively quiet at full load.

On the other hand AMD always was the underdog, they had to learn how to handle money. Intel got assblasted with dollars from the begin with, they throw their money out for cocain and hookers. If intel ever experiences a bigger crisis it will be over for them.

RYZEN THICCPADS???

Attached: Screenshot2.png (906x987, 307K)

holy shit are you absolute faggots real?

>built a Ryzen 2600 system for my nephew last week and I slammed a third party cooler on it. The 2600 comes with the same small pathetic cooler the 2400G comes with, it's called Wraith Stealth or something like that. It's bullshit.

Ryzen shills BTFO

>If intel ever experiences a bigger crisis it will be over for them.

Then you will be forced to pay $1000 for your Ryzen 3700 who will deliver exactly +5% performance in comparison to i7 8700.
Oh wait, it's going to happen anyway, lmao.

>which would probably have a hard time cooling the 2200G properly.
When I first bought my R3 1200 I got curious about what or who made its Wraith Stealth cooler, when I disassemble, its got a Cooler Master brand inside it.
Its can handle stock volt OC at 3.7ghz with temp under 60c.

Considering the price drop and people who bought another cooler whenever they OC the R5 1600 in the past, I think AMD made a great choice cheaping out on cooler, but still give their better cooler on the X variant.
Its still a great cooler if you never OC your 2600 if you actually watch some benchy videos.

Attached: amd_ryzen_3_2200g_5_2400g_temps.jpg (745x1053, 114K)

They do have it locked down.
Contra-revenue never stoped.
That's why we didn't see Ryzen 1 laptops, the same will happen to Ryzen 2.
Unless people start bitching about it loudlier than with GPP.

>Unless people start bitching about it loudlier than with GPP.

Why would they? In real life (that is, outside Jow Forums) you get weird looks as soon as you mention buying or owning an AMD CPU. In all my life i've never seen an AMD-based workstation/desktop in business environment. It's only Intel, always.

AMD (like LInux) is for 'hippies', who want to be edgy and 'against the system', not for serious people, who actually have to work with their computers.

The stealth and the spire use the same fan as well. The stealth just doesn't have the copper core and isn't as tall. It's not great. Whilst the 2700 has a spire with leds in it. I feel like all three skus should have just the same spire cooler and be done with, must simplify the supply chain a bit.

>In all my life i've never seen an AMD-based workstation/desktop in business environment. It's only Intel, always.
Maybe because bulldozer is a freaking piece of shit as a workstation CPU?

Attached: workstation CPU choice rank.jpg (693x283, 101K)

The Stealth is not really that bad when you compare it to Spire
But just like I said before, its not a cooler for extreme OC that's why most people changed them and AMD thinks giving their best cooler is such a waste of resource and making their price higher.

Attached: Screenshot-2018-5-15 Ryzen Wraith Spire vs Wraith Stealth Cooler Showdown.png (1280x720, 1.38M)

frylake-x is a piece of shit lmao