Mum is fucking PISSED that I uninstalled MS Office and replaced it with LibreOffice

Mum is fucking PISSED that I uninstalled MS Office and replaced it with LibreOffice.

Attached: 1526384026641.gif (487x560, 898K)

Other urls found in this thread:

myanimelist.net/anime/14355/Yama_no_Susume
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

so am i

Nobody wrote down the license key either so we have to buy it again.

i can give u a free license key if u want

Freetards, the thread

She has every right to be. Libre is fucking gargabe if you need to get something done. Maybe stop fucking with other peoples personal computers you autistic nigger

just use Google docs

She only uses it to write letters and look at powerpoints. It opens docx and pptx

You are a fucking dumbass

Moron freetard.

Say you're sorry, you love her and offer to massage her. Surprise with a sweet kiss on the cheeks and promise you're gonna be a good boy who will stop messing with mum's computer.

install gentoo on her (((computer))). She will be even more pissed

Is this bait?
Jus call MS would literally asked for card info and name or check your email.

>mom installed Gentoo on the family computer

Attached: 1497233327577.jpg (300x300, 22K)

We bought in from a real store and dad threw away the packaging because he hates clutter around the house.

Do you have system restore working?

Just tell her that libre is better and that she shouldn't have any trouble getting used to it. It's the future and saves the documents and powerpoints in a future proof format.

Your dad is fucking stupid as you for throwing away the fucking key with it

Now all you have to do is format syatem32, user. 72 virgin neckbeards in GNU/Heaven await

I hope you get grounded you fucking autist.
MSoffice is objectively better software, replacing it for literally no fucking reason other than your own freetard autism is fucking retarded.

>dad is disturbed that I deleted his /d/ directory

Attached: 1522445595437.jpg (600x600, 28K)

Man these shills are getting hostile. Even saying you uninstalled MS Office is like setting a house on fire. It's pretty amusing. Have a (You) you glorious brown bastard.

Office is the only good thing Microsoft make. Because they have decades of experience to fall back on and millions of hours of business input into its design. LibreOffice is literally designed by them opening up MS office and trying to copy it.

you need to be at least 18 years old to post here

I remember doing something like this in elementary school on the shitty computer in my classroom. The teachers were not happy

Attached: pbs_twimg_com_media_DN_LFy6UIAIe.jpg (1080x1085, 85K)

>Mum
Queer.

My mom was complaining about how slow and hard to use the new office is (She was used to office 2007). Then I installed LibreOffice and she said that it so much better than MS office. _Most people_ don't actually even need MS Office, they could just use LibreOffice.

You autistic fuck.

Go away paid shill. You are retarded if you don't try Free and Gratis alternatives before spending money on non-free software

dumb frogposter

If you don't have a licence for msoffice then sure try the free alternative first. But this thread is about an autist who switched out his mums MSoffice for a shitty free alternative for literally no reason.
Don't try to justify autistic behavior.

For simple tasks LibreOffice is fine faggot. It's shit like macro's and other Corporate(tm) shit that requires MSOffice.

Have you tried reinstalling it

MOM'S GONNA FREAK

Attached: joker[1].jpg (757x505, 130K)

their house probably is set on fire and one of their children killed for every microsoft™ office™ copy deleted

I found out my dad uses Libre because he mentioned that in his job they changed all machines, due to bulk licensing and all. He found it just like Office 2003, which he used all his life. If you know your way on all office apps it's easy

>I hope you get grounded!
>MS Office is the best!
You have to be 18 or older to post here.

Replacing word is meh, only annoying, but libre powerpoint is pure shit.

Don't touch moms PC, son

Congratulations, you are autistic.

Install LaTeX, it's much better than word or PowerPoint.

Sauce on animu?

Torrent it

myanimelist.net/anime/14355/Yama_no_Susume

has the best smug nendroid

Attached: 5a1e16770f8b2_2017-11-29-47602.jpg (515x355, 191K)

lol so it's his fault make the son of a bitch pay for it, don't be a fucking sissy

ITT: Pajeets

Contact Daddy Microsoft and tell him your problem

Works fine for most things as long as you don't have to load files from Powerpoint or load libreoffice impress files into powerpoint.

I hope you get your ass beat

This is the state of Jow Forums

if my COM binding script stops working ill be mad too

>grandpa is grumpy about me deleting his server logs

Attached: 1524953646175.jpg (455x810, 55K)

>mother is miffed that i mangled her miscellaneous mpegs

Nothing is even half as good as ms office. You are autistic.

>COM
Do people unironically still use this?

LibreOffice is fucking terrible at displaying pptx correctly

>Mum is fucking PISSED that I sold her car and got her a Hammerhead Eagle i-Thrust

Attached: 3_29[1].jpg (800x500, 85K)

Just buy an OEM key
Alternatively, pirate something GOOD like WordPerfect.

Attached: image.jpg (300x300, 11K)

Just use office 365 its only $7 a month
suck a dick once and pay for the entire year

My Mom's used staroffice/OO.org/LibreOffice for 20+ years now and complains that her church computer has a "weird program called microsoft" on it.

>WordPerfect
That's why I've hated Microsoft since ~1991

What's wrong with LibreOffice? I use it for uni and haven't had any problems.

People still use wordart here

Thanks OP i was searching for ms Office alter

That feel when I have to debug COM code

>buy