Just upgraded to the s9+, did I dun goof'd?

just upgraded to the s9+, did I dun goof'd?

Also, how do you guys de-jew your tech?

Attached: 3.jpg (1080x1080, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/hannahpolites/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Those kind of vapid girls always seem to end up unhappy in unstable relationships. The insecurity of having oversized labia, not to mention the fact that her shoulders are about twice as wide as her hips - a very masculine anthropometric, mind you - makes her whole body tense up as she tries to look cute with that stupid watermelon. Ignoring the fact that this shot probably took about a hundred attempts before it was instagram-publishable, the bitch probably didn’t even finish her watermelon while immersed into validating her fragile ego with each recieved double tap. The sad thing though is that her father isn’t coming back

The only unhappy person is you.

ummm, OP strike a nerve there or what???

you can remove pretty much anything google or facebook (and presumably samsung) thats preinstalled through sdk. Download f-droid. S9 sounds like a solid phone, besides the locked bootloader on the snapdragon models it seems 'ight

>just upgraded to the s9+
>take all this money samsung i really really need the goddamn edges and the new animojis

top goy of the month

Attached: 1515347380270.jpg (511x559, 73K)

>imagine being this much of a loser in life that you start hating on women online

stop letting the happiness of others make you unhappy

I cannot wait to see her get BLACKED

>not recognizing blatant satire

nu Jow Forums ladies and gentlemen

>successfully hijacked the whole thread

Attached: 1521251322055a.jpg (640x480, 36K)

sorry next time I'll just twist the comment into an interracial cuckolding joke to meet your board culture standards

i feel so bad for straight men
women will never provide the same level of companionship that men can

>LOL I TROL U
take your shit back to /b/

I still would give her the benis though.

i feel so bad for gay men
men will never provide the same level of companionship that dogs can

even the 1% arent always happy you derp.

no

god what is this thread

anyway I'm psyched for linux on galaxy OP also the magnetic charger is cool. I'd say all in all it's worth $700 so you only overpaid $400 whatever

dogs provide better companionship than women even without sex
you can actually fuck other guys, user

This the new pasta?

barely a 7/10 face

>post about HIS sad (MALE) life
>gets called out
>hurrrrr I was joking durrrrr
Eat shit and die, you sad, pathetic, loser!

I lik this pasta

whiteknights of the Jow Forums unite!

>sad, pathetic loser
Too much of a faggot to call people harsh names?
Scared of mods banning you from the subreddit if you say something bad?
Why not call them a "negative ickyperson" if you're going to be a reddit nigger in the first place?

instagram.com/hannahpolites/?hl=en

no one cared about your trips the content was so good. (she do got shoulders like a truck tho)

Guess it's too expected on /b/, he got quite a few bites, not bad for a "smart" board...

you can fuck dogs too

hence the bod, she knows where to pull focus.

but women say they can't have a nice body after kids... weird...

> pregnant fit women
disgusting
I knew body fat during pregnancy is necessary for a good child development. I'm curious to see how that child will grow

kid looks healthy, she just works out a lot it seems. Most girls just sit on their ass and blame getting fat on the kid, not being a lazy food dumpster. Sorry you (or wife?) got fat :(

9/10 b8
Clear but subtle lack of self awareness.
Labia meme.
Seems to be blissfully unaware that the reader wonders what the author looks like.
Nit picking is vaguely on point and through, one being b8ed might actually think the author would turn down this woman.
Take notes kids, this is a pro shitpost.

its not, I had same thoughts when I saw the picture

Almost got me! You should post a time stamp picture of yourself if you REALLY want to convince me you wouldn't dick that thot :^)

I wouldn't. I like girls with curves not skeletons

Why are you white knighting the first post?

found the land whale

Look, I appreciate your talent as a b8 craftsman but I'm a connoisseur of b8 so please don't try to insult my intelligence. You'll need a timestamp pic to fool me.

>tfw have 8+ and actually want a 9+ even though they are virtually identical except for one feature that I have wanted for ages.......
>stereo speakers while holding a phone sideways in landscape music *CUE HALLELUJAH FROM THE HEAVENS TUNE*

I hate how audio only comes out of one speaker in my s8 :

trips

also, copypasta/10

but actually, socially well-adjusted people like this do quite well, even if some of them are only existing in the veneer of the here and now

no, no - that's /pol that's well-known for that
just ask my wife's son

THAT CLICKBAIT LMAFO

If you buy every new generation, yes, you dun goofed alot.
But if you wait 2-3 or more generations, it's totally worth it.
The difference between every generation is not worth the money imo.

$762 s8+ vs $930 s9+ on Verizon, I'd need to know what all it gets me, that's like $13 more a month which is both a lot and not a lot....(It's 50% more than the s8, but it is only $13...)

Truth hurts more than meaningless insults.

752$ or 930$ is still a shitload of cash, whether it's payed up flat, or monthly pay.
Wait 2 generations and you can go get a skydiving license in the meantime.
And still have a phone that's up to date.

I'm currently on the s8+, and i jumped from s4 mini.
The difference was huge, specs wise, and totally worth it.
I would not buy into every generation, ofcourse it's nice to get the latest features.

But come on, you could go skydiving, scuba diving for the money instead.
Or save up like a nignogger

Just saw that, the s7 is only like $480 now, it's what I got (last year) and yeah, it's not that bad or much different. Why I don't usually mind waiting for the 2 year contract thing to end, new is nice, but not really worth the price.

The longer you wait, the better it feels to upgrade.

>girl
implying

Look at that shoulder to waist ratio, ha

Attached: 1464088144588.png (895x565, 666K)

nice trips

Attached: bC069Nm.gif (225x225, 46K)

its impossible for you and about 99% of Jow Forums. You would pretty much have to go back in time and track down every single document of PII and keep an accounting of each copy and its location and try and figure out a way if those documents make there way unto a server and stop it from happening, all the while preventing giving out any PII in the future and making sure your fingertips only touch open source secure technology, browse the web behind a proxy server using internet connections that aren't associated with your real name, back up your data to a hard drive encased in a lead faraday cage and wipe your PC's local storage regularly.

Unless you do these things, you will never be free of the botnet...according to the nihilistic neckbeards of Jow Forums

Saved. Will re-use as pasta on Jow Forums next time someone posts a picture of a girl with foods, and the retards there will call it 'based'.

>16 replies
>Trips
I'm gonna save this pasta

based

trips of astuteness

S9 offers almost nothing extra compared to S7 which was released over two years ago...