Untitled

news.logitech.com/press-release/gaming/logitech-g-unleashes-new-wireless-gaming-mouse

logitechg.com/en-us/product/g305-lightspeed-wireless-gaming-mouse

blog.logitech.com/2018/05/14/g305-lightspeed-wireless-gaming-mouse/

Attached: High_Resolution_JPG-G305_MC.jpg (1920x1080, 1.29M)

>Three different articles come up about this mouse
>All of them are nothing more than advertisements

>A company isn't allowed to advertise their own products on their own sites
wew lad. That's a new level of autism right there.

I'm not referring to that. CNET, Slashgear, and digital trends popped up with articles all claiming "Logitech did it!"

>wireless
>gaming

no

why

get with the times user. I've seen pro CSGO players use wireless mice. I still prefer wired, but it's no longer a reason to dismiss a mouse.

can mods please ban these fucking blatantly obvious advertisers already?

that would delete the entire board

All I want is this thing with a bleeding edge optical sensor. No wireless charging gimmicks, none of that Decepticon G502 horseshit, just a mouse that works for vidya and productivity. Turn off the LEDs and it even fits an office setting.
>inb4 some alternative
This has the third click. I can't live without the right-right click anymore.

Attached: g600-gaming-mouse-images.png (521x342, 69K)

I don't see the problem

we wouldn't be able to shitpost then

Seriously, I can never use another mouse after this thing either.

>caring about looks
>>/v/

>shitty laser sensor with acceleration is "looks"

It could be shaped like a penis for all I care, as long as it was ergonomic. The problem is I'm a fucking professional and have seen a guy at my office get chewed out for having his tie and pocket square be different materials and the same color. The G502 isn't going to fit in anywhere but a Target toy aisle.

Attached: 1451963612664.png (886x776, 821K)

They should upgrade G600 with the G502 sensor.

Most users here are teenagers and don't understand what advertisements are because they have been fucked over by native advertisements since they were children. "Shitposting" isnt doing much but giving more attention to the products in question.

This is the only mouse worth discussing

Attached: Steampunk-brain-Mouse.jpg (662x462, 105K)

>battery makes it heavier (or you get inductive one that only works with provided mousepad)
>you have to make sure it's charged
>risk of interference when same mice are around
It still is, and it will always remain like that.

he doesn't own a good wireless mouse. I own a g403 and the only thing that sucks isn't even wireless related: the fucking scroll wheel

Logitech is gay. I like everything about their mice but their size, grip and weight sucks. The g203 feels like I'm holding a brick compared other mice.
Why can't they just design a normal and ergonomic mice like everybody else?

Because if they did they'd make too much money. Same as if Zowie competently updated their sensors or Steelseries stopped eyeraping their customers and revived their old sensei.
Finding a mouse in today's market is absolute suffering

I thought Zowie already upgraded their sensors which is why they have EC1-B and EC2-B?

So you're a bitch and blame logitech.. okay manlet

What the fuck that background is kind of creepy.

>Decepticon G502
Whats wrong eith g502? It has the best scroll wheel

>Wireless

Attached: 5391971821_b0a2caa2c7_b.jpg (682x1024, 459K)

Yeah but they messed up a lot along with the B release. Coating got more slippery despite complaints saying it was already too slippery and many of the mice have noticeable coil whine. Lots of technical issues with the sensor implementation are showing up too, more than should with a 3360

>Decepticon G502
Decepticon isn't that bad.

has anyone else but ducky made a PBT mouse? had mine for little over a year and no plastic shining bullshit has developed but its a tad small for palm grip

"Additionally, the G305 uses Logitech’s Lightspeed wireless tech (you’ll need to use the included USB dongle that stows away inside the mouse), which offers a 1ms report rate for users worried about lag in competitive play. The company also offers an “Endurance” option, which raises report rate up to 8ms, but extends battery life to up to nine months."

Question - what would the "report rate" be on a wired mouse? And yes I know they should have said latency instead of report rate.

>what would the "report rate" be on a wired mouse
for usb usually 500-1000Hz
for ps/2 its interrupt based not polling

wtf how small and weak are your hands?
203/gpro is a perfect mouse that weighs nothing
god damn

These mice are no heavier especially when you consider the added drag from a wire. Charging takes 30mins every 3 days. Not a big deal.

>>risk of interference when same mice are around

[citation needed]

Even then this is entirely situational and the chances of happening are low.

the default for USB is 125Hz which is 8ms, but most gaming mice jack it up to 500Hz to 1000Hz as he says

Wtf is up with this gay shit

Chinks should reverse engineer and produce the good ol 1.1a already

Attached: microsoft wheel mouse optical.jpg (640x480, 11K)

Do people know that at 1000hz if you make the mouse put that polling rate to real use, your CPU spikes the fuck up and would probably impact your frame rate? Try dragging your cursor back and forth extremely far and quick.

I've never had this issue. I'm not using a Celeron though.

GOAT
I bought like 2 black ones last week after my old one from 2004 finally shit itself.

Maybe it's a good mouse? Sounds like you just entered your first semester of college and you know how the world REALLY works.

Uh if the battery weight bugs you, you should sell your pc and hit a gym, fatso

uh oh we've got a college senior over here
grow up kid, it's a fucking computer mouse

>battery weight bugs you
not him but it bugs me also the amount phones weigh is ridiculous this metal and glass meme needs to end plastics are king of light weight durable materials
mice should be wired with a small bungee if the cord bothers you

Attached: laugh.gif (700x480, 1.68M)

>My phones too heavy
We are truly in the age of the basedboys.

>logitech

enjoy your left mouse button double clicking after 4 months lmao

Copped a G300S for $15, did I do good?

if your CPU is shit sure.

proofs?
never happened to me on a logitech mouse
you must be fun at parties

based eslbro,
why are you vehemently sticking up for some faceless company that's recently fallen the wayside in customer service
they won't be sending any free mice to you

I'm sure an overclocked 2500k can handle 1000hz

i remember my mx510 fondly, and every mouse since then, including the original G5 laser, sucked ass. i completely abandoned logitech mice several years ago.

I love Logitech's snappy buttons, their sensor, quality and support. They need to make a mouse with a shape similar to zowie and steelseries mice.
I just don't like its shape. The g203 feels like a brick compared to my g602. I was talking about their other mice for the weight. g203 is a bit too light though.

if its anything like the g602 it will fucking suck. wireless mouses are a literal meme

>make a post on a tech discussion board discussing new tech
>THIS IS AN ADVERTISEMENT MODS REEEEEEEEEE
How retarded can you be?

check zowie for that

>all this shit
>still no new g9

Attached: 03070001.jpg (5472x3648, 1.37M)

there have been "good mice" for years. there is nothing special about this mouse and logitech should feel bad forever for not reviving the best mouse they ever made, the g9x.

storm spawn/xornet is the new g9. I think roccat makes a mouse with a similar shape now too, and a few chink companies but they're shitty. the xornet is fucking cheap too.

Nice good thing about g602, thinking of buying it for light casual gaming but mostly usual pc usage.

You are projecting hard as fuck.

>The g203 feels like I'm holding a brick compared other mice.
shittiest opinion of the day, congrats.

>wireless
I think I'm gonna keep my G9 for a while longer