So are any of these actually better than unjewgled chromium?

so are any of these actually better than unjewgled chromium?

Attached: xfirefox-waterfox-pale-moon-border.png.pagespeed.gp+jp+jw+pj+ws+js+rj+rp+rw+ri+cp+md.ic.2jmiLfWXW-.j (650x300, 201K)

Firefox is faster.

I prefer Firefox, but Chrome is also an excellent browser. Most of the things I prefer about FF are touchy-feely UI touches like the address bar and the history and bookmark interfaces. They're both plenty fast and stable in my experience.

>this same thread
>every day
>multiple times a day
why do so many faggots spam the exact same threads relentlessly here?
algorithmic AI trying to learn peoples responses?
spammers advertising?
both?
some asshole trying to make this place seem like it has high levels of traffick?
some bigger assholes trying to bury their hidden messages amongst their l33t group through all the spam?
PLS ECKSPLAINS

>unjewgled chromium?
I have a better question. In what specific way is "ungoogled" chromium better than regular chromium? Simply saying "oh but they removed the bad parts" without specifying precisely what the bad parts were isn't an acceptable answer.

Look it up fag

They are actually maintained for one. At least Firefox is.

It removes the botnet / spyware through domain substitution and other such methods

Yes

>Use Brave

Im assuming the guy who made it posts this. I think its some dude’s personal project, going by the shit logo

Brave went from most hopeful browser, to most cancerous retard browser in .601 seconds, fuck off with your niggertech.

They remove the parts that dial back to Google and report to Google what you're doing with your browser, you stupid fucking retard. It's fucking self explanatory, dipshit

Elaborate?

I mostly like Firefox, but it's not quite as fast as Chrome(ium, and other variants), and I am starting to dislike the Mozilla culture. I've been using brave for a couple days, and I'm probably going to switch, just because it's faster. The built in adblocking is pretty decent, but not nearly as good as ublock origin. If Brave supported Chrome extensions, I would 100% switch over, but as of right now I'm still thinking about it. The UI in Brave also kind of sucks ass in my opinion, but I think I read that they are transitioning to full Chromium front and and UI in the next couple months, which I'd be totally okay with.

>Builtin adblocking
>EXCEPT for "approved" ads, and sponsor ads
>doesn't support other adblockers like ublock origin
>supports spyware extensions though
Literally garbage. Vivaldi is better if you absolutely INSIST on jewgle based garbage, and won't use un-jewgled chromium for some reason (which is the best privacy+security jewgle based browser).
The *BEST* browser is unarguably Firefox after removing pocket and making other power user tweaks, followed by either unjewgled Chromium and Waterfox.

I’m posting from mobile Brave & use Brave on desktop.

What happened that ruined it?

I use Brave on mobile; and it is so fucking good for a mobile browser, it's just unconsciounably ugly. It's hands down the fastest mobile browser on the market, and from what I understand it's completely free and open source; but goddamn it's fucking ugly.

Approved ads are opt-in with BAT wallet users tho? What spyware exts?

Yes all of them.

Mozilla's culture is fucking cancer, and if they weren't the best possible solution to web browsing with privacy and security, I wouldn't even think twice about them. Waterfox would be fine with me, but they don't have an official ppa for linux, and their security isn't as up to date as the official Firefox vein.

He's probably referring to the password managers

can't install unjewgled chromium because PGP key failure.
HALP!