Spirituality

Are you religious? If so, what are your beliefs? How often do you attend church/temple/mosque?

Attached: JesusChrist.jpg (357x450, 59K)

Somewhat. Taoism. There are no real group services for that honestly. But for a while I unironically used to attend a thing from a different religion every week. I kinda wanna go back to that but I don't have time for that at the moment

Attached: 1515674459768.jpg (255x255, 12K)

no

Attached: tips.gif (762x750, 246K)

Somewhat. Lutheranism. No.

Yes
Lutheran Christian
At least once a month

Wtf I didn't know this many lutheranists even existed

I've never been to a Lutheran church before, but my church kind of descended from that denomination, although becoming more Baptist-like.

we're actually learning about Lutheranism in history class now fun little fact

underageb&

prove it

I could take a screenshot of our online textbook or my notes or something but I don't feel like it sorry

>adds another notch to my booklet of internet arguments won

Attached: 1514949237305.gif (400x500, 1.36M)

this wasn't an argument though

Attached: 1538293806625.jpg (367x375, 44K)

Lutheranism seems to be the big topic of discussion, so far. I mostly like Martin Luther, but disagree with him, somewhat. I prefer the earlier Waldensians, Lollards, and Hussites to what has become Lutheranism. I identify in modern terms with the Baptist denomination, most.

It's exactly that mentality that made you lose

Attached: 1523048006598.jpg (946x948, 73K)

oh
well congratulations anyway user :)
I'm going to sleep now bye

Goodnight fren

Attached: 1528176125369.jpg (225x225, 8K)

im spiritual but not religious

Could you explain what that means for your life? Thank you.

Yes, Protestant Catholic
Every Sunday
Rip sweet baby jesus

>Protestant Catholic
Do you identify with one of the Holy Orders of the Roman Catholic Church, or are you more like the Fraticelli or Waldensians? What do you mean by Protestant Catholic, exactly, universal church, but Protestant?

I agree with his ninety-five thesis, but he did have some flaws, mainly being anti-Semitic for some time. I’m a Lutheran since, again, I agree with what Martin Luther said and overall being Protestant while still keeping the traditionalism of the Catholic Church. No fucking worship songs for me.

Basically stupid stuff like this

Attached: IMAG0874.jpg (1952x2592, 958K)

literally what? do you mean symbolic stuff like "stars aligning" and all that jazz?

not really

wait I just got that.
I just realized you have to start reading from the top
demonology?

Attached: 1534449702236.png (643x501, 311K)

1.No
2.None
3.Never

HAIL SATAN

Yes but its mostly theoretical interest desu

Attached: tumblr_lv781bKX4H1r76wy8o1_500.jpg (500x500, 130K)

Would you describe your views and practices as occult? Are you like the late 19th and early 20th century Spiritualist movement?

coproepistology

>Would you describe your views
desu i just (want to) believe demon nibbas and shiet exist and everything in our world is predetermined, theres not much to explain
>and practices
as i said above its purely theoritical interest (at least for now)

Attached: UPdRYWRcR4A.jpg (877x619, 92K)

Christian, denominations are a meme
Don't go to any church's

No, Agnostic Or Non Religous, Never

Oh God, ofcrs not!

Not necessarily religious but I believe in spiritualism.