Microsoft Edge > other browsers

Why aren't you using Edge Jow Forums ? It's literally the fastest browser around, faster than chrome (pic related), not to mention that trash firefox

Attached: Capture.png (1670x676, 201K)

Other urls found in this thread:

caniuse.com/#compare=edge 18,chrome 69
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

its still TOTAL SHIT for printing

The best way to experience fast browsing isn't to get a browser with a faster JS interpreter, it's to block the fucking JS.

some sites need JS.

And why would you block all the scripts, it's kinda like shooting yourself in the foot

>printing

You what mate ?

It's also the only browser that doesn't have captcha issues with 4chanx

>doesn't have captcha issues with 4chanx
Firefox doesn't have this issue, even with uMatrix blocking the majority of third party shit.

Yeah but then you have to use firefox which is equal to driving without eyes.

I have no idea what that metaphor is supposed to correlate to. Firefox is open source and completely customization, though. Edge and Chrome do not share those. Rather than driving without eyes, you are simply riding along and at the mercy of the browser itself.

That was true once... Now you can't set a new tab firefox page to a local file. "Customization", even chrome can do that.
Firefox quantum has only brought firefox to be even shitter version of itself. Not to mention it consumes more memory than both Chrome and Edge since it has a shit memory management. Not to mention it's security is shittier than Chromes and it's multiprocess implementation is half-assed. Processes are being shared between tabs.

>some sites need JS.
>And why would you block all the scripts, it's kinda like shooting yourself in the foot
Most of the JS is advertising and tracking garbage that you want to be broken/blocked. Most of the rest is shit like comments sections and infinite scrolling that you also want to be broken/blocked.

>Now you can't set a new tab firefox page to a local file
Citation needed. I can do this on the beta build.
>"Customization", even chrome can do that.
Not nearly to the extent Firefox can. With Firefox, you can alter every single behaviour. With Chrome, you're restricted.
>Not to mention it consumes more memory
I haven't noticed this, and it's one of the things I keep track of.
>it has a shit memory management
This can actually be altered through the config files.
>it's security is shittier than Chromes
Sure, because Google is constantly collecting shit to improve those features. Regardless, you cannot disable certain risks on Chrome and you cannot fully disable WebRTC on Chrome (which means your VPN is totally useless in some cases).

you can't. What you can do is store the local page in firefox storage BUT ONLY THE PAGE. Meaning any links that go outside the page (like images, and everything, do not work)

>Not nearly to the extent Firefox can. With Firefox, you can alter every single behaviour. With Chrome, you're restricted.
Look up. Just one of missing ff features.

>I haven't noticed this, and it's one of the things I keep track of.
In this case you're a moron. I've written about this before. Firefox is shit at memory managment.

Open 1 tab in firefox, write down memory usage. Open 2 and write it down again. open 6 and write it down.

Now close one tab and note how FF memory usage only goes down by a very small amount, nowhere near one tab. Now close two tabs. Still a very minute amount even if it releases any memory at all. Close 4 tabs. Same story, at best it releases around 50mbs. Check the amount at the start it was using for two tabs and notice how it uses at least 300-400mbs more than original two tabs.

Finally close all but one tab and then and only then will firefox go back to the original one tab usage of memory. Shit design of multiprocess.

>This can actually be altered through the config files.
Not this, since it's tied to their multiprocess architechture.

Attached: edge.webm (1786x892, 1.79M)

This. Firefox still can't fix their fucking memory leaks.

you don't have 1803 windows faggot

>I only surf 3 websites and have no idea what the other 99.9% of the web's been doing but I'm an expert

>caniuse.com/#compare=edge 18,chrome 69
>edge latest vs chrome latest
>all those "Partial" or flat-out "No" support rows
My sides, OP, nice bait.

Get off of youtube and normiebook, there's (still) a whole wide web out there.

I'm not using Edge because the scrollbar doesn't autohide. Even with the setting turned off which would prevent it in UWP apps. If edge hid the scrollbars i'd 100% use it. They fucked this up ever since the Fall Creators update.

Also, they have to get rid of that garbage Feed in the new tab section. MSN news sucks. I don't want a huge button that asks me to re enable it either.

>Why aren't you using Edge Jow Forums ?
because I use loonix

I have deposited 10 rupees into your Microsoft account for your efforts Pajeet.

How do I get it to look like this and use these extensions?
ublock origin
umatrix
Smart https
Decentraleyes
Web API manager
Multi-account containers
Violentmonkey

Attached: quantum.png (3840x2099, 613K)

Use Stylus.

Well I hope you're not using fireshit at least :)

If it was 10 roubles maybe I'd be interested. Иди нaхyй

>How do I get it to look like this ?
Wait you actually wanted it too look like that ?

>ublock origin
has it
>umatrix
really unneeded since you have the same functionality in ublock. And based on your addons I'm sure you don't need the more granular control like in umatrix. either way if you need it port it.
>smart https
For whatever reason, literally ? Using this extensions is meaningless. Sites that use dual http/https are one in million in 2018.
>decentraleyes
oh look another unneeded extensions by user who has heard "this is good" but has no idea what any of extensions does. You literally can get the same by adding the trackers to ublock filter list.
>web api manager
look up
>Multi-account containers
useless
>violentmonkey
Tampermonkey is superior in every way. And available on edge. Well except the open sores type of way.

kek, your opinion is useless. I don't think I'll switch.

the fucking state of you

I have a lot of shit running in the background and no ram to spare

chrome when your shits not a corelet.

Attached: chrome_2018-05-15_20-22-03.png (968x814, 76K)

very feel sites need that shit running, and with umatrix you can selectively load what ones can and can't have those.

This is with my laptop lel

Attached: firefox.png (1660x1948, 485K)

in all honesty edge handles this best.
smoothly redrawing over the black space instead of juddery "realtime" animation

>pajeet 1 - 0 ms

>wincuck font rendering

Why so many micropajeets today? is it some holiday in india?

Edge only feels fast because W8.1 and W10 are complete trash fires.