How seucure is tore?

How seucure is tore?

Attached: tor-browser-7.jpg (902x498, 53K)

I give it the rating 7/10 and my own personal "Hooray!".

is secure

not good, nsa cracked it

>insert brainlet meme

Compromised.
Not use.

>Not use.

Now does this guy means, I should not use?
Or he does not uses it anymore?

Attached: 1-Pinterest18.jpg (800x795, 35K)

It really is compromised now, you think they can get people like Intel to include backdoors in a damn processor, but can't get a software company to give them a private key to a web browser. Privacy doesn't exist anymore, and no one seems to give a fuck neither -- not as long as their fucking TV's still function.

its secure enough to do things that arent illegal
:^)

in all seriousness, the more it is used by normal people for ordinary browsing, the greater the protections it would afford...good luck convincing people tho

>Privacy doesn't exist anymore, and no one seems to give a fuck neither -- not as long as their fucking TV's still function.
Woah, I'm 12 and this is deep as fuck my dude

Tohru is better than a vpn and is besto doragon

Attached: 297151947e24385700dd4bc50daa00a8.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

go back to /a/
>MUH ANIME WEBSITE
america belongs to the natives then

yep!

Attached: 1525591569318.gif (360x270, 1.99M)

Go back to >>>/reddit/ onii-chan

pretty decent if youre using it for privacy/mildly illegal stuff. if youre using it to buy RPGs and WMDs then no, i'd say you're probably not that secure.

We killed them all. Imagine how great skuth america would be if the spaniards did the same instead of breading with them

anime website

It's a honeypot at this point

How would the security change based on what you're using it for?

nsa arent going to waste zerodays hacking people that arent high value targets

How secure is the built in VPN with the opera browser?

Attached: 1505155608862.jpg (1200x1600, 326K)

Jesus sperg, calm down. You honestly expect to come here and not see anime?

You need to be 18+ to post on Jow Forums

as secure as you want to believe it to be

lol

it isn't

>openly funded by the US government
I'll let you figure it out yourself op

Don't forget the government owns most of the entry and exit nodes.

How much do you trust your ISP?

The thing with Tor is that after so many years of being so widely used, the NSA and whoever else have been able to, rather than fully crack it, simply spend enough time taking up more and more exit nodes. I would assume (I don't have a source, although I think it should be expected by this point), that whenever you're using Tor now, chances are all your traffic is going through a compromised exit node. All it then takes is one fuck up on your end and they know exactly who you are and what you've been doing.

Does this make Tor useless though? I don't think so. On it's own it's kind of like a girl with nice tits wearing a wet t-shirt. I mean yea she's not technically naked any more, but if anything she has even more eyes on her than before, all it does is attract more attention. Combined with other forms of privacy like VPN's and whatever else though, it can help to add another layer that someone would need to get through in order to find you, and sometimes that extra layer can be the difference between if you're considered worth it or not. So essentially then it depends on what you're doing - for super illegal shit, don't place any trust in Tor.

NO DON'T USE VPNS, PGP, TOR, TAILS, SIGNAL, OTR, TRILIGHT ZONE

USE INTERNET EXPLORER BECAUSE MICROSOFT SCANS ALL DOWNLOADS

Daily reminder that only pedos and drug dealers use vpn and tor