You have $300 to spend on tech

You have $300 to spend on tech.

Wat buy

Attached: show-azusa-the-money.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

Thanks user. Goodnight

Down payment on an iPhone X

put it in the bank

Goodnight.

Attached: 1445749925576.jpg (1680x943, 191K)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 43K)

Headphones or a TV, maybe a PS4 or a used thinkpad + SSD to mess around with.

new monitor. im stlil using ancient dell pieces of shit

Dumbells are tech right?

7 raspberry pi 3s and 13 raspberry pi zeroes

i'd go for some new speakers, using some $80USD logitech speakers right now purely because they sound okay to me and look like mini bookshelf speakers
the ultrasharp 25 is a good monitor if you can get it on sale for ~250, spend the next 50 on some neat doodad

Attached: 1520795738034.png (462x508, 316K)

A VR kit

Programming socks + dragon dildo

A 500GB 970 Evo.
I still don't have an SSD.

>2018
>no ssd

are you just dirt poor? Do you think Chipotle burritos are luxury food?

a new phone Moto G/Nexus 5x or GTX 1060/ Rx580

Two 8TB drives.

SSD and a nice monitor

Fleshlight launch

Donate to free software foundations

New mobo and a r5 2600x

Teledildonics is technology, right?

1TB Samsung 860 EVO and a Steam game.

Attached: 20-147-673-V01.jpg (1280x960, 164K)

wireless app controlled vibrating dragon dildo

New mechanical keyboard, vertical monitor to replace my current third and shitty one.

Ah fuck you OP now I'm wishing I had these things I can't afford.

Nintendo Switch so I can masturbate to rabbid peach

The technology that was used to build pic related.

Attached: 37761d558124b948682365d840601e0b.jpg (650x800, 225K)

t60rp

A switch for the incoming piracy

Attached: 1525613744996.jpg (540x727, 40K)

No games.

Even if you think it has no games rn which I think is just being dishonest / a hater

There will still come hundreds over the years and if you think all of those are also gonna be shit then ye you are just acting like some hater

Attached: 1523840500225.webm (852x480, 1.82M)

SATA to eSATA bracket, eSATA to 4xSATA external drive enclosure, and 4 of those $50 2TB HDDs for a zRAID 1+0. I am running out of temporary storage space on my desktop.

Basically nothing. I guess put it in savings for an ultra wide monitor

A small second screen, a cheap microphone-arm and pop-filter, another desk mount for the monitor, a big mousepad and whatever headphones fit in the rest of the budget, probably Phillips SHP9500

DT880s, save the rest

Portable recording booth with roof (3/4 walled type). If I have anything leftover some adapters for my old headset.

>There will still come hundreds over the years
Nope. Consoles are dying out in favour of PCs and mobiles. It just won't be profitable in a few years.
There will be at most another generation of consoles after this one. That will be the last one before the market crashes, unless it crashes before.

Hey while you’re looking into your crystal ball can you tell me

>when btc will crash
>whose gonna win the NRL this year
>this weekends lotto draw numbers

I am deeply dissapoint user

Attached: feelsobama.jpg (3000x2000, 524K)

I literally have thousands to blow up and I don't buy shit because I am not retarded.

$300? a 4x4GB set of DDR3-1600 and an i7-3930k or 4930k.

All the refurbished thinkpads it could buy

An LTO5 drive

Buy a Dimroth condenser, some more 24/40 tubing and some chemicals for my organic chem lab so I can learn organic chemistry without going to college. Already have a lot of the hardware, just don't have any chemicals. Building my own class II type BII biosafety cabinet, but I can afford that.

Well, that's rude.
Everyone has their circumstances. I happened to be using a 5 year old laptop until this year when I bought a desktop to replace it, with everything including all peripherals, and I couldn't afford a SSD just yet since I can't live with only 120GB of storage, so I bought a 2TB HDD instead. I'm also a 3rd worlder and teach English for a living, so yes, I'm poor.

gonna build yourself a friend with all that pi?

>third worlder
Different user here, where you at?

Save up for another HDD for the NAS.

Sennheiser HD600.

A colorimeter

If I were you I'd have kept the laptop and bought an SSD and USB 3.5" bay instead

Brazil.

Oh cool, do you enjoy teaching English?

Apple Watch

Not really, I fucked up with my life choices.
The only way I can immigrate (legally) is becoming qualified in STEM so I'm thinking of studying CS, but the general lethargy and inertia of life got to me.

Purism Librem 5 development kit.

Sorry to hear that, user. Don't bother with CS, it won't get you anywhere here (as unfortunate as that is). If I were you, I'd go for the S in STEM. It's roughly as fulfilling, but as a bonus there's more vocational value in something like chemistry or virology.

A high interest savings account. It's never too late to start saving.

>high interest
>savings account
Choose one.

a switch or an thinkpad x230

A little bit of interest goes a long way. And surely, it's better than nothing.

>a switch

Attached: Soy+boy+grin_f35656_6529216.jpg (1200x1696, 534K)

A savings account interest rate is usually just about enough for your money not to lose value to inflation.

A mechanical keyboard and two monitors

Well done user. In your neck of the woods that must've cost as much as a car down payment

A hosting subscription

A 3D printer and a laser cutter.
Unfortunately I don't have enough with 300.
Goodsmile and Alter are magicians.
The figures are so smooth and good looking.

I hate Samsung, shit phones, shit appliance all giant let downs. I don't wanna buy Korean shit , it just breaks is evo the same. I was think of going crucial

Their NAND NVMe SSDs are the best in the market. I'm not too fond of Samsung either but it's the better product.
Only Intel offers SSDs with better performance, but they're way more expensive. Samsung has a competitive price.

Rope, stool and a ceiling fan

A yamaha electric cello

New PSU and Xiaomi 5A.

Does SSD really worth it? I've never had it and seems that none of my friends has SSD either. Please give me a quick rundowm.

Yes they are
>Give me a run down
Google it you faggot

It makes a huge difference. My dad and I have similar specs aside from the fact that he ignored my advice to go for an SSD and picked up a 1TB HDD instead for his system drive. On my system I don't even notice that it's a decade old machine; on his it's practically unbearable. And we're both limited by a SATA II bus. I'm assuming you've got a SATA III bus so you'd have even performance

nvidia card to slifire with my rx 480

>slifire
Holy shit it's actually a thing

dragon dildo

A hooker for an hour or 2.

sennheiser hd650

A vibrator, some lube, and spend the rest on alcohol.

Just recently spent around that sum for a botnet smartwatch... Now I don't exactly know. Most likely either some badass headphones or a graphics card since I've been waiting for the crypto bubble to pop for a while, should wait a bit more, most likely.

Fuck off were full.

Dragon didlos are technology

a dyson vaccuum

What are you going to use that space for?

Bitcoin

Switch or nano leaf + some extra panels

Unironicaly now is a nice time to buy some

A new chair

>slifire
NANI?!?

Attached: 1525441907386.png (323x290, 291K)

Honor 10

Probably a pair of JBL LSR 305 Monitors.

I'd buy a new desk

SSD
Thinkpad
Misc

Eh probably another monitor

Underrated

nothing because i'm not a consumerist whore

Nobody asked you.

This is what I want too. I need space to hoard anime.

Attached: 1491675148562.jpg (495x386, 91K)