What's the best site for buying bitcoin...

What's the best site for buying bitcoin? I've been using Coinbase but the fees seem pretty high and there are always huge processing delays when sending coins. plus it has a ton of identity verification, I'd prefer something more anonymous.

Attached: coinbase-gdax-760x400.jpg (760x400, 40K)

wat fees

the fees when buying BTC with a debit card. like if i spend $1000 theres $50 in fees

Why do they want money if coins are the ultimate currency herrp derrrp coinlets btfo

localbitcoins, pay with cash, no IDs
fuck letting the feds know what you own

>what are network fees

Attached: 1497362267189.png (723x664, 298K)

I'm not saying there should be zero fees, im just saying they must be lower at some other sites

Blame the banks for that. Coinbase isn't charging you any fees beyond the standard 0.15% fee on trades.

Use GDAX. its owned by coinbase but has way lower fees. coinbase app is targeted to normies which is why they can get away with such high fees.

Isn't bisq a thing?
Also

Also, if you use GDAX, you do an ACH transfer from your bank with no fees at all and then only pay the trading fee when you buy btc with it.

Fuck off, crypto has always been Jow Forums.

Do you know why Jow Forums was created, user?

pretty sure you can do that with coinbase too. theres just a 3 day processing time.

how? all cash deposits require identification and you have to walk into a fucking bank

$your_money > /dev/null

Shitcoins are so 2017. You missed the boat.

Why would you buy BTC off coinbase it's like you're trying to get ripped off. Use other coins to trade for it and use gdax to start with

its for buying unsavory things not for investing

yes, cryptography has always been Jow Forums. this thread is about buying shitcoins though, which is strictly Jow Forums

better buy chainlink

>bitcoins have nothing to do with cryptography
huuurrrrr

OP what are you buying? I cam help

They don't require ID. All that's needed is an account on local bitcoins. Once you start a trade, you have an hour window to go to your local bank and deposit the funds into their account (account details are given to you once the trade has begun). Once that's done, you're golden, and the bitcoins are released into your local wallet.

>bitcoin is a shitcoin