Sticker

Need help on deciding how to put these on, also may put new tape for the top panel on

Attached: DSC_0050.jpg (4096x2304, 1.81M)

Attached: almost sick.gif (500x564, 1010K)

I was thinking of putting the first, second and third years together on the bottom and then just plaster the small stickers all over the non covered parts.

I presume you bought the fisher price im@s stickers to show off how much of a faggot you are

Why can't I just shpow off my cute stickers on my cute Thinkpad?
Why are you so hateful user?

Attached: 6. Ganbaruby TP.png (562x528, 297K)

Don't fear the first years are here!

Attached: DSC_0052.jpg (4096x2304, 3.68M)

Mari is now a bit 2 high >. >

Attached: DSC_0053.jpg (4096x2304, 2.98M)

Now only the small stickers, tho I may do that later

Attached: DSC_0056.jpg (4096x2304, 2.06M)

>Aqours stickers
Why even care about them when im@s exists, even muse is a better choice.

Attached: 1525760451941.jpg (485x528, 193K)

>even muse is a better choice.
Only Rin and Harasho are good, the rest are pretty much trash tier.
Aqours went to much more trouble than Muse, and their songs are both really good, but Aqours has Ruby so they are slighty better.
I don't know shit about im@s, the anime seemed cool but I have been busy rewatching other shit so I never got around to it.

Make sure you leave room for a GNU sticker.

I want to get one, but they are pretty expensive, 5 bucks for one sticker is just robbery.
Just waiting on the chinks to make a cheaper one.
I also may get some of the cards as stickers, so I will be saving some room for those as well!

>having taste this shit
Aqours is a literal rip off of muse with a few changes here and there. I'll give you the fact that season 2 differed more , but season one was duped trash. Ruby is pretty shit tier as well, she's literally just the moetrash and her character arc came and went in the first 3 episodes of season one.

It's $5 for 10 of them, actually.

Why don't you guys make the stickers at home? You just need a printer, the right paper and a knife.

>>Aqours is a literal rip off of muse with a few changes here and there. I'll give you the fact that season 2 differed more , but season one was duped trash. Ruby is pretty shit tier as well, she's literally just the moetrash and her character arc came and went in the first 3 episodes of season one.
Yeah the beginning felt really similar, but Aqours wasn't in fucking Tokyo where it's ten times easier to get new people to join your school. LL SS has a more realistic view on the problem, but since it doesn't have something stupid like NICO NICO NII it didn't get as famous in the west, yet it was way better as the SIP, characters with traits you can find in real life.

Ruby has one of those traits. Her arc had the best song (Together with My mai tonight), and since she joined up with Leah you can see how she manages to break out of her shell and do things on her own (still with a little help, but noit from Dia). Honestly Ruby is he best character but overshadowed by stupid decisions from Sunrise by giving her so little screentime, and very few solo's in songs (not Sunrise but still).

Her seiyuu is also the cutest, did you see the first Aqours live where she wanted to drink water? I don't think any other LL seiyuu could come up with something like that.

Also the Aqours seiyuu's interact way more with the fans than Muse, Rippi was cute but the Hanayo seiyuu cut the contract and Pile is a fat piece of shit that feels too high for LL.

The streams have actual conversations between seiyuu's and give insights to their and the characters life.

Muse had their sort of stream as well, but it was really boring to me, they were barely together and I couldn't get entertained as much by it. There are a few exceptions tho, but you get my point.

The chinks can do it for very cheap, and these are see through instead of those ugly white borders.

Attached: DSC_0055.jpg (4096x2304, 3.57M)

That sounds fair, where exactly do you get these stickers? i have a lot of room to cover.

Attached: IMG_20180516_092046.jpg (3840x2160, 1.38M)

>Those OG IBM Thinkpads
Man those all look really good, my Thinkpad I bought used and has a couple of scars co I didn't mind plastering it over with stickers.
If you are looking for the cheapest stickers get them from Aliexpress (or any Chink site of your choice really), there are also "high-end" stickers from sites like Redbubble.
As another user suggested you can also print them yourself!

>animu stickers

R8 my setup

Attached: IMG_20180516_154047192.jpg (3264x1836, 2.51M)

The picture is a bit blurry so you don't see how bad the scratch marks are on the T43 on the bottom right, i was thinking of sanding of the rubber coating to make a silver thinkpad but i will try with stickers first.

7/10 no thinkpad and no FLAC sticker.

>no anime
0/10

>>The picture is a bit blurry so you don't see how bad the scratch marks are on the T43 on the bottom right, i was thinking of sanding of the rubber coating to make a silver thinkpad but i will try with stickers first.
Ah that's a shame! If you are into Love Live you cna get a crapload of those cards as stickers for like 11 bucks, I think you can cover it up real good with that.
Also can get like car wrap to try covering it, I did a few years ago with a shitty HP laptop I got from a relative.

Thinking idolmaster is even remotely god tier OMEGALUL

2/10 No kawaii anime stickers desu

イエッタイガー

>omegalul
Holy fuck you HAVE to go back.

Where can i buy stickers?

you have to remove the platic covering from the dekometa, you silly willy

This looks sick, needs more anime tho

I get mine mainly from Aliexpress, you can get them from any chink site really, or Redbubble.
YEah I was just affraid of peeling it off again >_>, I just removed it and it is stuck on perfect

Why are you typing like this

Like what?
You mean the accidental YEah or use of smileys and stuff?

It's not like you will be taking the laptop out of your home, so why bother with these?

So if anyone will see it he will look like a CR3ZY H4CKER

It looks really good Imo, I will probably add the Ruby stickers to the outside and the rest on the inside

Attached: DSC_0058.jpg (4096x2304, 2.1M)

You should throw them in the trash instead.

What is with all these hateful anons uWu

Looks really nice user uwu~~
If you were a girl I would marry you!!

>hack the net, hack the world

Attached: 1524204146931.jpg (225x225, 11K)

Who says I'm not a girl user :3
Also thanks for the compliment

Attached: Thumbs up Mari.jpg (225x225, 11K)

>look at me i'm so cute and witty teehee
Abhorrent.

A thread died for this. Least you can do is finish yourself off too.

Attached: cdc.jpg (577x537, 32K)

Do you're self a favor and replace that cancer with some proper stickers.
Or just leave it empty, everything's better than having some random anime gals on your laptop wherever you go, if not for being looked strange by strangers.
t. i used to do the same, now my X230T has just pic related and nothing more on it

Attached: TopGNU.png (654x653, 473K)

>>A thread died for this. Least you can do is finish yourself off too.
Rough day mate?
>random anime gals
They're Aqours not some random anime gals, I will be using this laptop for the next 5 years and I will be taking it with me wherever I want, in my country I may get a few weird looks but mostly people won't care unless they're weebs who will come cry that LL is a trash medium.
My other Thinkpad which I even took to Russia, Korea and Japan was full of stickers, random anime things, game things some things I am ot even sure of what it is from, still I rarely had people do/say something to me about it.
If it was a naked 7yo it'd different.
I just love my Love Live girls and I want to express that, if people don't like it, well that's too bad.

Attached: 9. Mad.jpg (272x270, 24K)

Whatever floats your boat user...
Just please don't end up like that user that shot himself with a KSG

Don't worry, guns aren't really accessible over here...
If i'd go down I'd make sure to make it to the news and give a sweet shoutout to this place so Hiro can have some more money.

The emotes.